• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for a Partner

TheCrowKing

Hi, hello! ^^ It's been a while since I last post an interest check, so bare with me here, kay?

Anywhos~ I'm Crow, and I've recently had a fit to roleplay a character I had in mind. I've used him just the slightest bit, but I fell in love with this character and would hate to toss him.

So, who's this adorable character? Jonako's his name, and he is indeed your friendly, resident cat familiar. Summoned to his master as a companion and trainee, he spent most of his days at her side, learning what she did as life went on. In this time, he became very protective of her, with a bond that would never break. Unknowingly to him, tragedy struck his master one day when she left him at home, only to die from an accident while on her journey. The poor cat familiar waited...and waited..and waited..only for the girl to never return. It was only then when he could no longer feel her energy in the home did he disobey and set out to find the girl he pledged his life to.

With that being said (It's late, least I'd make it a bit more flowery), I do not have a plot set in stone. Perhaps something along the lines of a witch hunt springing up during his master's journey? He could get pulled along for the ride whilst searching for her.

Of course, I'd love to throw in some romance (even though he is such a dense kitten X3)!!! I'd prefer MxM, but I think I can handle a MxF.

I just have a few rules that I'd rather stick to:

> Please don't strangle me with constant fluff! I like dark and sad tales with a TEASPOON of love. Romance is good, but I LOVE ANGST.

> Don't be afraid of gore or dark drama :'3

> I'd prefer someone 18+ I've edges away from the more intimate romance stuff, so I don't want any of you young squishes out there trying to find that here ;3

> I post any where from 1-3 paragraphs. I don't care if you word match, just have a paragraph minimum.

> A CS would be nice :'3 I like to reference things later in the rp, so it would be nice to have the info. I do have one for Jonako!

> Please, PLEASE don't be upset if I don't answer for a day or so. I'm a sophomore in college and lemme tell yea, ITS CRAZY! I'm a busy bee, but I do love my role-plays (and maybe sorta prioritize them sometimes. Oops-)

So anyway! Shoot me a PM. I'd love to hear plot ideas and such :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back