• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a Partner... Obviously

FursieTheFlixee

Hi! I'm Fursie and I am looking for another RP partner or two right now. Some things you should know about me as a partner include...
... I write at least two paragraphs per reply usually. I expect my partner to do similar. Sometimes the RP will slow down and I know posts will get shorter and the same goes for action scenes I've found. I don't expect lengthy posts for everything, but the majority of the time I think two paragraphs is the minimum I can handle.
... I reply kind of fast. So I have a few typos and spelling errors here and there. Just a warning.
... I get on RPNation about everyday. I'd love to be able to RP almost everyday as well.
... I love drama and putting my characters in excruciating pain, so expect a lot of that.
... I also love Romance and am okay playing any gender and any couple (MxM, FxF, MxF...)
... I recycle characters from my book series I want to write, so if I ramble about a character, it's probably from my love of them from my canon

So, from you, I'm a stickler for the two paragraphs or more rule because I've tried RPing with people who do less than that the whole time and I just can't. I also would prefer to RP with someone 18+ just because I'm an adult and doing romance with a minor makes me super uncomfortable.

Things I'm interested in...
  • Vampires
  • Gaybos (I have this one gay male character who I just really want to RP)
  • Hurt/Comfort
  • Werewolves
  • Family
  • Probably more things, but I can't think of them right now. I don't really do fandoms, but if you have some kind of idea, shoot! It doesn't hurt to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back