• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for a Partner (ignore prefix)

MoonsOcarina

Inactive
Hello! I'm Moon, and I am looking for a long term RP partner. First, let's get some stuff out of the way.

Things about me:
Right now I am a senior in high school who is getting ready for college. I live on the East Coast of the United States, so I run by EST time. At the moment, I am swamped with a variety of work, but once sports end in November, I will be more available to write and RP. Right now I am planning on majoring in the Nursing field, and maybe minoring in business marketing. Some of my hobbies include drawing, playing in the band (I play clarinet and baritone), riding horses, running, watching anime, playing video games, cosplaying, reading and, of course, writing. My favorite books and series include: The Lunar Chronicles, Harry Potter, Orbiting Jupiter, Pride and Prejudice, The Darkest Minds, The Princess Bride, and many more. (I could go on for hours!) Some video games I like include: Fire Emblem, The Legend of Zelda. Pokemon, Splatoon, Final Fantasy, Super Mario, Kingdom Hearts, Fallout, Dragon Age, and much more. I do participate in few fandoms, but I don't have the time to devote myself to them... Moving on, some of my favorite animes are Fate Zero, Fate Stay Night, Mob Psycho, One Punch Man, Sailor Moon, Noragami, Yona of the Dawn, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Madoka Magica, and a ton more.

What I am looking for:
First and foremost, I am looking for a partner who can build off of a basic plot idea. I'll be completely honest, world building and collaboration on plots are my jam! Communication, respect, and honesty between partners are another criteria I have for a partner. If you have a concern, like the RP is boring or something, please let me know, and we can try to come up with a solution to make the situation better. I will also try to let you know when I will be inactive for long periods of time, and I hope you will do the same for me. One thing that can help me improve my writing skills is critiques. As much as I love RPing, I still feel as though my writing skills aren't up to par as it should be. My grammar is good, my spelling is decent, and to be honest my punctuation could use some work. To also note, I take pride in character development, whether it's development like weed or a tree, it's something I take very seriously. When it comes to response time, on a normal basis I can crunch out at least one post a day, the minimum of at least one paragraph. Even though I am pretty laid back when it comes to writing detail, PLEASE don't give me the bare bones minimum. I enjoy reading detailed responses, it gives me a good idea of what's happening! I could say more, but I just feel like I am rambling now...

My RP Interests:
RP's I love doing are in the Fantasy prefix, but I am also willing to do Modern/Slice of Life and a few Fandom RP's.
Some of my favorite themes include a variety of adventure (including Open World Concept or RPG styled adventures), action, violence (we can discuss that), and I love saucy drama! I can go into more details about adventure and drama later!

One theme that I am on the fence about is romance. Romance either works or it doesn't. My personal preference with romance in an RP is that it should at least happen naturally. Honestly, romance is not even a priority I have in an RP. I despise romances that are completely forced upon, for example:
Lydia walked along the rocky path and saw a man sitting on the ground. Her eyes filled with hearts as her heart became armoured over the stranger.
"Hey random stranger I just met! Wanna get married and have a billion kids?! I LOVE YOU!" Lydia asked. The stranger nodded. "WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!"

I have been in too many RP's that were like this, and I am sorry for the poor example! If you would like to ensue a romance between two characters, I am comfortable with either MxF or FxF, since I prefer writing female characters. I also don't mind writing male characters. No OC x Canon pairings allowed!

Some fandoms I am willing to RP are the RPG styled video games, like Pokemon and Fire Emblem, but I also like RPing in the Legend of Zelda world, and even few multiverse ideas. I also like RPing few book fandoms like Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. With that in mind, under no circumstances will I ever RP Undertale, FNAF, MLP, minecraft, Naruto, Sword Art Online, or any other fandoms along the lines of that.

I do have some plots in mind, but if you have any ideas I would LOVE to hear them. :)

My Rules:
- No script RP styles
- No furries
- OC's only
- No godmodding (if you godmod, I'll godmod back.)
- No Mary Sue's/Marty Stu's
- No OC x Canon pairings

If you are interested or have any questions, just comment below or PM me! Have a wonderful day!​

Last edited:
Hello! I'm Moon, and I am looking for a long term RP partner. First, let's get some stuff out of the way.

Things about me:
Right now I am a senior in high school who is getting ready for college. I live on the East Coast of the United States, so I run by EST time. At the moment, I am swamped with a variety of work, but once sports end in November, I will be more available to write and RP. Right now I am planning on majoring in the Nursing field, and maybe minoring in business marketing. Some of my hobbies include drawing, playing in the band (I play clarinet and baritone), riding horses, running, watching anime, playing video games, cosplaying, reading and, of course, writing. My favorite books and series include: The Lunar Chronicles, Harry Potter, Orbiting Jupiter, Pride and Prejudice, The Darkest Minds, The Princess Bride, and many more. (I could go on for hours!) Some video games I like include: Fire Emblem, The Legend of Zelda. Pokemon, Splatoon, Final Fantasy, Super Mario, Kingdom Hearts, Fallout, Dragon Age, and much more. I do participate in few fandoms, but I don't have the time to devote myself to them... Moving on, some of my favorite animes are Fate Zero, Fate Stay Night, Mob Psycho, One Punch Man, Sailor Moon, Noragami, Yona of the Dawn, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Madoka Magica, and a ton more.

What I am looking for:
First and foremost, I am looking for a partner who can build off of a basic plot idea. I'll be completely honest, world building and collaboration on plots are my jam! Communication, respect, and honesty between partners are another criteria I have for a partner. If you have a concern, like the RP is boring or something, please let me know, and we can try to come up with a solution to make the situation better. I will also try to let you know when I will be inactive for long periods of time, and I hope you will do the same for me. One thing that can help me improve my writing skills is critiques. As much as I love RPing, I still feel as though my writing skills aren't up to par as it should be. My grammar is good, my spelling is decent, and to be honest my punctuation could use some work. To also note, I take pride in character development, whether it's development like weed or a tree, it's something I take very seriously. When it comes to response time, on a normal basis I can crunch out at least one post a day, the minimum of at least one paragraph. Even though I am pretty laid back when it comes to writing detail, PLEASE don't give me the bare bones minimum. I enjoy reading detailed responses, it gives me a good idea of what's happening! I could say more, but I just feel like I am rambling now...

My RP Interests:
RP's I love doing are in the Fantasy prefix, but I am also willing to do Modern/Slice of Life and a few Fandom RP's.
Some of my favorite themes include a variety of adventure (including Open World Concept or RPG styled adventures), action, violence (we can discuss that), and I love saucy drama! I can go into more details about adventure and drama later!

One theme that I am on the fence about is romance. Romance either works or it doesn't. My personal preference with romance in an RP is that it should at least happen naturally. Honestly, romance is not even a priority I have in an RP. I despise romances that are completely forced upon, for example:
Lydia walked along the rocky path and saw a man sitting on the ground. Her eyes filled with hearts as her heart became armoured over the stranger.
"Hey random stranger I just met! Wanna get married and have a billion kids?! I LOVE YOU!" Lydia asked. The stranger nodded. "WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!"

I have been in too many RP's that were like this, and I am sorry for the poor example! If you would like to ensue a romance between two characters, I am comfortable with either MxF or FxF, since I prefer writing female characters. I also don't mind writing male characters. No OC x Canon pairings aloud!

Some fandoms I am willing to RP are the RPG styled video games, like Pokemon and Fire Emblem, but I also like RPing in the Legend of Zelda world, and even few multiverse ideas. I also like RPing few book fandoms like Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. With that in mind, under no circumstances will I ever RP Undertale, FNAF, MLP, minecraft, Naruto, Sword Art Online, or any other fandoms along the lines of that.

I do have some plots in mind, but if you have any ideas I would LOVE to hear them. :)

My Rules:
- No script RP styles
- No furries
- OC's only
- No godmodding (if you godmod, I'll godmod back.)
- No Mary Sue's/Marty Stu's
- No OC x Canon pairings

If you are interested or have any questions, just comment below or PM me! Have a wonderful day!​
Greetings my name is William I would like to know more about the plots you have on deck if that is alright I have a couple but one is out of the question unless you change your mind it is a soul eater plot.

I'd be super interested in being a role playing partner with you if you are still looking! If you are interested just shoot me a PM and we can get to chatting!

hello! ♡ i see you've already got a few offers, so u might be busy. if you have a moment and the extra space for an rp, feel free to pm me ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back