• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for a partner. Closed!

Spots opened up so I am looking again. Please read all of my request thread, that's all I ask.

T Tove Hey there! I'd love to write with you, if you'll have me. I'm very interested in your Guardians x Humans pairing. If only because I'm curious what kind of guardians you have in mind. Unless I'm missing something. I'd PM you about it, but I can't for something like six more hours and I just wanted to get my interest in here.

T Tove Hey there! I'd love to write with you, if you'll have me. I'm very interested in your Guardians x Humans pairing. If only because I'm curious what kind of guardians you have in mind. Unless I'm missing something. I'd PM you about it, but I can't for something like six more hours and I just wanted to get my interest in here.
It wasn't anything too concrete more of something to be played around with. You have something in mind?

Hey there! I see you put a lot of working into this post and I just had to message you, though I am interested in your posts I am more interested in creating something new and fresh with you. I have a few plots that you can look over if you wanted to see the stories and plots I come up with, as for character creativity is what I love. As I like to make every character strong even the enemies so that fights are these earth shattering kind of action scenes.

Please PM if you would like to see the plots I have made and then we can get an idea on a world, setting, plot, and characters to make something new!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back