• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a "Novella/Multi-Para lenght" roleplayer.

Vale3637

Hello everyone!

As said in my introduction thread, I'm not new to the world of roleplaying but I consider myself new to "professional" roleplay experiences...

I have never role played with someone that writes in novella lengths, sometimes in multi-para but mostly, normally, the best I've found was just para experiences and now I would love to have a serious roleplay experience from which I could learn how to be a good role player and by that, possibly, even a good writer.

Said so, I would love to find someone that is willing to start any type of role-play with me where we could write in those lengths, especially because English is not my first language and I would love to write with someone that speaks better than me and that has a complete, mental vocabulary from which I can learn many new words and expressions of the English language.

I see this as an opportunity to learn and I would love if someone would be willing to be patient with me and and let me learn from them how to be a better roleplayer and how to communicate in English with with a better and more complete lexicon.

Furthermore, I would like to precise once again that I am not looking for any experience in particular so everyone can contact me, regardless of genders, sexualities, and even genres with the only exception being for fandoms since I am not so able to personify characters from the shows, I admit that I do not have the capabilities to analyse a character and act like them, so I won't beg anyone who is willing to role play with me to let me create a character from the beginning, from the appearances to the personalities and backgrounds.

Last, I also must admit that I suffer from social anxiety but I'm getting better, another reason why I'm doing all of this is to fight it and be more confident in myself, so please do not turn send me lots of requests because I would probably get confused and not know who to choose to roleplay with... Excuse me if I act like this, but I'd hate myself if I had to just reply with "Sorry, I already have an other person and I don't have the time to handle more than one roleplay." so... I beg you, don't send me many requests...

Thank you all of your time! Sorry for writing such a long message to read and maybe even a bit demanding, have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back