• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for a miracle!

Ashley2015

Let me first say I'm always open to hear any ideas you have! I encourage it, in fact. No this isn't all beautifully coded, sorry. Guess I'm a bit lazy tonight.

Alittle bit about me:

I'm active. I occasionally have days that get busy but I invest time in my roleplays and get bored if I have to wait weeks for a reply.

I only do MxF, with me picking the female role most the time. That's not to say that I won't do a male role though. I'm definitely not one of those to instantly refuse to budge from female role!

I will do multiple paragraph replies and I would love to get the same back. I understand writers block because I get it but one line is unacceptable.

I only do roleplay in pm. Threads tend to get lost for me.

Rules for you:

Please dont just disappear! Tell me what's up and who knows maybe we can fix the problem!

Help move the plot along. Don't let me come up with every idea!

As stated above, I would love to get multi paragraphs back for replies!

Also above, don't make me wait weeks for a reply. It's just a instant killer for any Roleplay.

Now if you've read to here, these are some ideas I have. Once again please add, change, or even give me your own ideas! I want you to enjoy the roleplay and have fun as well!!!

• Best friends: Character's A and B grew up together and their whole life's people thought they was a couple because of how close they was. They never even kissed. The night before Character A was set to be married they partied and somehow things got a little crazier than normal and Character A and B went to bed together. The next morning it's a complete mystery if they actual did stuff or just fell asleep together. Character A is filled with both guilt and confusion. Character A disappears calling off their own wedding and after a month show back up final in town. Character A is now single and not sure how to think of their best friend, Character B. Did either remember what happened? Where does that leave them now?

• Bad boy/Good girl: Character A is straight A, typical athletic star, daddy's girl type. Character B, the town's troubled boy with a attitude to match. Drinking, smoking, and fighting are all bad habits they have. When characters A and B started dating sophomore year it was at first more of a joke thing but things got serious fast. Now senior year people can hardly believe they are still together. This morning is Character B's regular Saturday morning. He partied to hard with the boys last night and now is still passed smooth out in bed. Character A has been waiting on Character B for the better half of the morning since he missed their breakfast date for the third time this month. Character B has gotten good at blowing Character A off more recently and she's done with it. Character A shows up at Character B's house and walk into his bedroom that reeks of cheap perfume and booze. She yanks his covers back noticing a hickey on Character B's neck and glitter on him as she kick the bedframe...(Clearly cliché start but who knows maybe he didn't cheat, maybe he did with a fellow student, maybe they break up, maybe he changes or character A goes to the dark side because of things, many twist options.)

•Character B has been Character A's brother's best friend for their whole life. When A and B slept together they both swore it was a one time thing and never spoke of it again. Now on summer break from college they are all back around except Character B has a girlfriend. That doesn't stop the sparks. (Maybe on a trip all together?

*Exes- Character A and B dated for a year before Character B got bored and dropped character A for some new girl in school. It wasn't no shock to those around them, who knew character B and at first Character A took it rough. Summer is now over and its a new year in college. Character A has come back and to say they've changed is a understatement. Before long all the friends that used to agree Character A was boring is now trying to date her. Character A forgot some things at Character B's apartment and has agreed to come get them. Character B's girlfriend is growing old and he finds himself curious about the new character A. (completely rough copy we can twist and add whatever is needed.)

Reservations & Revelations

Muse A and Muse B have been together romantically for 2 years and they’ve known each other for almost 5 years in total. Since their second date they’ve sworn to a policy of telling each other the truth no matter what, which they believe has kept their relationship strong for so long. Lately, the honest couple has been incredibly busy with work and family obligations, barely having time to sit down together for a full meal before one has to dash off. Their anniversary date approaches and the couple promises to set some time aside for the occasion. Whether by pure forgetfulness, a lack of time to talk, or a desire to surprise their significant other, Muse A and Muse B have been keeping some news from their partner –news that each of them will share during the anniversary dinner. The couple dresses up and heads out to their favorite spot in town, each person waiting for the right time to confess what they’ve been hiding. While waiting for dessert, Muse A finally speaks up and says they have news to share. But so does Muse B, at the same time. Each insists that the other say what they have to say first and they ultimately rely on the flip of a coin to decide who spills first. Muse A is one month pregnant. Muse B is leaving (for someone else or for a job assignment thousands of miles away).

Unrequited Love

Drawing you close to his chest, hot water cascading down your naked bodies, he kisses your eyelids. You smile. He frowns and whispers quickly, as if he’ll lose his nerve if he doesn’t blurt it out.
“I don’t love you. I’m sorry.”
Your brows furrow and almost laugh, thinking that he’s kidding, but the apologetic look in his eyes tells you different.
“You don’t mean that.”
You reply, imploring him to take it back. This shouldn’t be a shock, since he’s been distant for weeks, but somehow that doesn’t lessen the hurt. He licks his lips and hugs you tightly, confessing,
“I’m leaving tomorrow.”
Your arms wrap around his sturdy frame, clinging. The pathetic whimper that leaves your lips disgusts you, but you can’t help it.
“Is there someone else?”
He answers honestly.
“No. This just isn’t working.”
He strokes your hair gently, as if that’s supposed to comfort you. If anything he’s making it worse –making it harder to be angry with him for abandoning you.
“No.”
You refuse weakly, though you know his mind is made up. He’s never been the type to change his mind.
“I’m sorry.”
That’s all he says.
What will you do now?

(I was thinking this could be the start of a Ex plot. Maybe years later they come across each other and he regrets leaving. I'm definetely open to ideas for this one.)

Or also I love addiction ones! New for me so if these don't work pm me and lets work out something!

Hello! If you're still looking for partners I'm definitely interested in doing any of these, best friends or the summer trip one especially!

I'd be into the "Unrequited Love" storyline. It would fit into a plot line I had in mind for roleplaying for quite some time now. In case you're still interested?

Still looking for someone else? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back