• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a Marvel RP- Always Open

Hello!! My name is Ashleigh and I am almost 18. I have been role playing for about 6 years now and I love every second of it.

I am looking for some Marvel Roleplays as it has been my craving for a while now. I have an idea that I am doing on another website that I would love to duplicate, or even spin off of. I am always open to other ideas!

A few things:
1. I ask that you write at least one detailed paragraph. I typically write about one and a half or more- I can work with whatever is given to me and match that.
2. I prefer MXF pairing, however I would be open to trying MxM or FxF, but I have never done it before and might not be the best at it.
3. At this time, I am not the best at doubling up on characters. I appolgize, it is something I have always struggled with.
4. I prefer to play female characters. I can play male but they simply are not up to par.
5. I am totally cool with OCxCannon, CannonxCannon, any mixture.
6. I am open to group roleplays as well as one on one.

Now, for my ideas/pairings. Bold is what I prefer to play. I really don't have that many ideas at the moment but I am SO flexible when working with plots that I will do anything!!

1. Steve/Peggy- What if Captain America wasn't frozen in the ice? I am doing this one on another site and it is going splendid, however I would love to try it again. PM me for more details on this!

2. Steve/Peggy/Bucky- Similar to 1, but with a love triangle because DRAMA.

3. Steve/OC- Really open to discussion. Can be before he was frozen, after, or similar to 1 and 2 where he doesnt freeze. I'm flexible with ideas and love to hear your thoughts!

4. Natasha/ Bruce- I've never played this one before but I've seen it done. Again, open to ideas.

5. Natasha
/Steve

6. Natasha
/Tony/Steve or just /Tony

7. OC
/Tony/Steve

8. OC/
Peter Parker

Honestly I am open to almost anything Marvel I would LOVE to try anything with you!!

Thanks so much for reading and have an awesome day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back