• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a Long-Term RP buddy! C:

BlueMars

Tired
Hello everyone! I'm Nova, and I am in search of nice, patient and literate partners! C:

How I write:

Generally, I write anywhere from 2 to 8 decent-sized paragraphs depending on the situation and expect a matching length as well as decent grammar and spelling, and I can only work with what you give me. I also really enjoy details and elaboration! I put a lot of thought and detail into my replies, and I'd like for my partner to do the same and share the elaboration!~

(NOTE: Literate in my book is 3-5 paragraphs on average, could be a bit shorter in more idle situations but definitely more when there's action or major events going on, and for starting posts.)

In idle and non-dynamic moments in the RP, two or three paragraphs or less are fine. But please keep it a minimum of 3 paragraphs, and I will do my best to do the same.

Please do not use one liners, or just a few sentences, since that makes the inspiration go away! And I often write in third person and past tense.

Out of Character:

Talk to me OoC! I really like making friends with my partners. I will send random music or thoughts or pictures relating to our characters/worlds your way! Being good friends with my partner reaaally makes me enjoy the RP all the more! So if I seem quiet, don't hesitate to start discussions with me about our RP or games or movies or any random thing~

Plots/Characters/Genres:

My fave genre is mixing fantasy elements with science-fiction elements, but I believe I have decent experience in both genres separately. They are my most preferred.

I don't play Cannon/pre-existing characters.(And neither would I ask anyone to play a Cannon character for me.)

Action is necessary to keep my interest, but that doesn't mean I don't like idle, cute, random things in the middle to cheer us up.

Romance is not a requirement, though I do not mind it at all and it definitely makes things more interesting!

I really like plotting out everything, every major event, or the general plot before starting since I like to know what is going to happen. I really like coming up with lore too! It's okay if you decide to leave some things out to show through the RP, but please don't let that be anything major.

I play as male characters like 99% of the time. Doesn't mean I would never play a lady, but it would take some convincing, haha. I only do MxF pairings if you'd like romance, and of course 'fade to black' if characters get to the bedroom and whatnot.

Again, in case we want romance, I don't like for it to happen 'at first sight' or at once. Please give it time to develop, and with most of my character's that would be a LOT of time. As a sign you read my humble requirements, please put your fave ice cream flavor at the end of your comment or PM!

I don't enjoy slice of life/modern-day, or only drama/romance and I totally don't mind doubling if you'd like doing that!

Some of the things I am a fan of and can use the worlds/lore of

:

• Mass Effect

• Bioshock Infinite

• Neir

• Priest

(Movie and Manga/Comics.)

• Borderlands 2

• The Eagle

• Blade Runner

• Fable

• Claymore

• Trigun

• Something similar to Inception.

Yeah let's get confused?

Maybe no?

xD

Other random ideas:

Bold is what I prefer to play, but it is always negotiable! Crossed out ideas are already taken.

• Summoner x Summon

• AI/Robot/Cyborg x Soldier/Scientist

• Witch x Warrior

• Healer x Warrior

• Sniper x Target

• Demon Hunter x Shapeshifting Demoness/Creature

• Shapeshifting Dragon x Dragonrider

• Scifi Angel x Demon (Up for this pairing in a Scifi setting only, somehow!)

• Scifi Angel x Angel

• Sci-fi Apocalypse Survivors

• Secret Space Agents

• Space Pirates

• Something Bioshock-Infinite themed. Gosh I love that game so much.

Other Stuff:

Concerning pictures, I do not mind anime or drawings, as I am an artist myself and can easily visualize characters that way. I usually do not use pictures and describe my characters, and you can feel free to do the same if you'd like. I'm cool with anything C:

Please contribute to the plot. I hate to be controlling and I am generally very laid back and lenient with my ideas. If there's anything you'd like to change, please don't hesitate to let me know!

I understand if the RP just dies away, it happens, and I won't be mad. I will do my best to let you know if I am no longer feeling the RP and won't reply for some time so as not to leave you stranded.

I am also normally very lenient with timing, since I have some days when my motivation to RP isn't really high and I am also having a hectic senior school year at the moment. I will do my best to reply either everyday or every other day (twice a day would a bit unlikely on weekdays I believe.) And I will mostly be active on weekends and Fridays. If that doesn't happen, I will let you know and generally try to reply once a week at the very least. I will be just as patient with you.

Thank you for reading all this. I hope I didn't scare everybody off! x'D

Have a nice day!~

EDIT: Not to sound mean or snobbish or anything, but I may ask for a sample of your RP. Sorry guys, I really like longer posts and details or else I fail to enjoy it D:

Last edited by a moderator:
HI. I'm interested in all of this really, but Summoner and Summon is my favorite. I think it could totally be bad ass. <== Forgive my vulgar language.

Hello! I am very much interested in starting a RP with you! I love plot, character, and world building, so it would be fun to make something together and see where it takes us.

As for your fandoms, I AM a Mass Effect fan, and wouldn't mind doing something in that setting. Although, to admit, I only have one FULL playthrough, and I haven't touched it again since the last game came out (THEM FEELS.)

I would love to be a Quarian, if we do choose to do a Mass Effect RP.

OTHERWISE I am also interested in:

Summoner x Summon

AI/Robot/Cyborg x Soldier/Scientist

Witch x Warrior

Demon Hunter x Shapeshifting Demoness/Creature

Sci-fi Apocalypse Survivors

Space Pirates

I will admit though, I'm not exactly a science major, so if we did something on that end I'm not sure if you're okay with just making shit up... or if it would bug you because you'd know I was just gargling nonsense lol. I would research what I can though. PM me :]

Gigi said:
HI. I'm interested in all of this really, but Summoner and Summon is my favorite. I think it could totally be bad ass. <== Forgive my vulgar language.
Hello there! Anddd that's great! I a certain character in mind whom I didn't develop that much, and if you have any ideas or want to throw at me the character you'd like to use, go ahead and send me a PM!

DuskerTem said:
I liked the summoner x summoned idea.
Awesome! If you'd like to go ahead and PM me your character sheet/info and plot ideas if you have any!~ C:

Jazimon said:
Hello! I am very much interested in starting a RP with you! I love plot, character, and world building, so it would be fun to make something together and see where it takes us.
As for your fandoms, I AM a Mass Effect fan, and wouldn't mind doing something in that setting. Although, to admit, I only have one FULL playthrough, and I haven't touched it again since the last game came out (THEM FEELS.)

I would love to be a Quarian, if we do choose to do a Mass Effect RP.

OTHERWISE I am also interested in:

Summoner x Summon

AI/Robot/Cyborg x Soldier/Scientist

Witch x Warrior

Demon Hunter x Shapeshifting Demoness/Creature

Sci-fi Apocalypse Survivors

Space Pirates

I will admit though, I'm not exactly a science major, so if we did something on that end I'm not sure if you're okay with just making shit up... or if it would bug you because you'd know I was just gargling nonsense lol. I would research what I can though. PM me :]
Ooooh yay a fellow Mass Effect fan! And yesss World building for the win! :D

I think we're even, since yes (OH YES THE FEELS ARE JUST ALSJAKS) I haven't played through more than once myself.

And omg. Quarians! I had a male Shepard and I romanced Tali so this is awesome! I also have this guy who is originally in a fantasy setting and I have been reaaally wanting to put him in a Mass Effect setting for so long!

Aaaand I totally do not mind having multiple RP's about (Though I don't remember doing that but I am always up to try new things!) Ooor we could always mix ideas. Like, make them space pirates! haha. And not like I am or anything, I am totally okay with making shit up! No research needed! x'D

And I will do so once I get the change later on in the day, hopefully! C:

Scolipede said:
I am totally interested in the space agents and space pirate ideas! Just... anything space is A++
I agree, Scifi is awesome! I already have a Space Pirate RP going on, so perhaps we could figure out something else? But still in space ofc. haha.

Do PM me any ideas or characters you have~ I believe I have a pre-made couple that could fit C:

Hello! I would love to do Demon Hunter x Shapeshifter Demoness/Creature, Witch x Warrior, or Sniper x Target, if any of those three are still open!

.... Also, I like moose tracks ice cream. I dunno if that was still actually a requirement since nobody else did it but I figured I'd play it safe anyways.

I'd love to do the demon x demon hunter pairing! I cannot send messages first, so if you're still interested in doing that one, please send a PM my way!

(I love mint chocolate chip... c:)

@Rose_Lawlington Hi! All of those sound lovely, I wouldn't mind going along with either the sniper/target or the witch/warrior, both are currently available and cool with me! Please PM me any ideas you'd like or have, I am up for creating a long, detailed plot! C:

To be honest I don't know why people never follow that requirement. But thank you for doing so! I can understand that sometimes people forget (and hope for the best that they actually read everything ahahah.)

@FloatingAroundSpace Hello! I don't have a demon hunter at the moment so that would be nice. Feel free to PM me any ideas!

@delusions Hello here~ That sounds nice, I will PM you!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lady Sheik]I would love to roleplay Mass Effect, Borderlands 2 and Bioshock Infinite.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! I would find difficulty choosing which, but I'd say either BSI or Mass Effect, haha! Please PM me your ideas and we can start discussing a plot/plots C:

[QUOTE="Shatter Glass]I am interested.

[/QUOTE]
Lovely! Do shoot me a PM and let me know the specifics of what you'd be interested in doing C:

NovaRell said:
Awesome! I would find difficulty choosing which, but I'd say either BSI or Mass Effect, haha! Please PM me your ideas and we can start discussing a plot/plots C:
Yes between BSI and Mass effect it is hard to pick just one. I also ask that you PM me because I am quite new so I'm not able to PM yet.

[QUOTE="Lady Sheik]Yes between BSI and Mass effect it is hard to pick just one. I also ask that you PM me because I am quite new so I'm not able to PM yet.

[/QUOTE]
Okay! I will do so C:

Hey there. I'd be interested in RPing together, a lot of your interests align with mine and you sound like you'd have a lot of interesting ideas in store (and I'm also quite happy to contribute my own). However, for the moment, I can't send you a PM (because of my complete and utter newb status ;~; ).

These are the fandoms I'd be interested in:

• Blade Runner
  • Mass Effect
  • BioShock: Infinite

And I'd be interested in doing literally any of those character pairings. All sound like fun to me!

[QUOTE="Mortal Recoil]
Hey there. I'd be interested in RPing together, a lot of your interests align with mine and you sound like you'd have a lot of interesting ideas in store (and I'm also quite happy to contribute my own). However, for the moment, I can't send you a PM (because of my complete and utter newb status ;~; ).
These are the fandoms I'd be interested in:

• Blade Runner
  • Mass Effect
  • BioShock: Infinite

And I'd be interested in doing literally any of those character pairings. All sound like fun to me!

[/QUOTE]
Hello there! I am glad you're interested in RP'ing with me! I am also willing to RP in any of the cool fandoms you listed, and so I will totally PM you to discuss things further! C:

And it's okay, I don't mind newbs xD I was one not so long ago ahaha~

I'm interested in healer x warrior. I'll play either. You bolded both so whichever you prefer, I'll play the other. I have many characters. PM me? And if you'd like a sample of my rp just let me know in the PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back