• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for a long-term partner (ignore prefix)

Achillea

Perpetually Awkward
Well, this sounds like a dating ad already.

Thank you for clicking, so, uhm, I should probably introduce myself:
I go by Achillea, and I'm 24. I'm currently a bit confused by life and using roleplay as an escape.
Generally I've been writing for more than a decade and rping for 8 years.
I usually put out at least one detailed paragraph although I'm trying to challenge myself to get it up to at least three, so I am looking for a literate player who is willing to take a chance on me.

Romance is fine as long as it isn't forced (and generally I put the slow in slow burn emotionally), and I enjoy fantasy and/or horror elements in my stories. Whether mystery, sci-fi or slice of life, I'm open to most genres. I have no prior experience in fandom writing, but might be willing to try.
We can have a focus on just two characters or on a team or faction, there's fun to be found in all of that.

Oh, and I should mention I'm fine writing any gender and combination thereof in pairings (although I do gravitate more towards lgbtq couples). I would appreciate it if you were open about that as well.

I'm looking for a collaboration, discussing ideas together and sharing theories about characters and plot. I don't like to be expected to pull all the weight or to be dragged along without any input, so communication would be key.
This could happen over discord, PMs or some other convenient means.
If cravings for a specific plot should come up, I will add them here later (I am incredibly weak for unbalanced power dynamics like noble and servant in duos, as well as buddy cop type things).

Please feel free to message me and we can figure out if we have shared interests - if you have a prompt or idea, even better!

Well, this sounds like a dating ad already.

Thank you for clicking, so, uhm, I should probably introduce myself:
I go by Achillea, and I'm 24. I'm currently a bit confused by life and using roleplay as an escape.
Generally I've been writing for more than a decade and rping for 8 years.
I usually put out at least one detailed paragraph although I'm trying to challenge myself to get it up to at least three, so I am looking for a literate player who is willing to take a chance on me.

Romance is fine as long as it isn't forced (and generally I put the slow in slow burn emotionally), and I enjoy fantasy and/or horror elements in my stories. Whether mystery, sci-fi or slice of life, I'm open to most genres. I have no prior experience in fandom writing, but might be willing to try.
We can have a focus on just two characters or on a team or faction, there's fun to be found in all of that.

Oh, and I should mention I'm fine writing any gender and combination thereof in pairings (although I do gravitate more towards lgbtq couples). I would appreciate it if you were open about that as well.

I'm looking for a collaboration, discussing ideas together and sharing theories about characters and plot. I don't like to be expected to pull all the weight or to be dragged along without any input, so communication would be key.
This could happen over discord, PMs or some other convenient means.
If cravings for a specific plot should come up, I will add them here later (I am incredibly weak for unbalanced power dynamics like noble and servant in duos, as well as buddy cop type things).

Please feel free to message me and we can figure out if we have shared interests - if you have a prompt or idea, even better!
Would you like to discuss a plot or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back