• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching for a few partners

Juliette

gon be a lil inactive

My Quick Partner Search

Hello RPN! Thanks for popping into my lovely thread. I'm currently on the lookout for a new roleplay partner.

about me
- i'm juliette, but julie or my queen works too.
- i've been roleplaying for quite a while and consider myself experienced
- i'm very active and reply more than once a day.
- i tend to write anywhere from 5-20 lines a post.

what i'd like from you
- able to roleplay in threads
- be literate or semi-lit, i shouldn't have to spend more than five minutes trying to understand your post.
- post length does not matter, as long as you give me enough information to go off of in my next post.
- i'd prefer someone who will play a male role (in romance and such) as i prefer mxf pairings, and i only play female.
- i don't enjoy doubling, as i feel it allows for less focus on my main character.
- must be open to new ideas, storylines, and plots.
- reply at least once a day, preferably more.
- i don't require OOC chat or CS's, but they're always nice to have c:
- lastly, no ghosting. if you dislike the roleplay or you are uninterested, don't just leave, please let me know. it's polite.

my interests
- shadowhunters
- grey's anatomy
- ncis
- law and order: svu
- harry potter
- hunger games
- divergent
- twilight
- any suggestions you make!

my pairings
neighbor x neighbor