• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for a few lighthearted, but long-term RPs.

Heart Haze

Hello everyone! As the title says, I’m looking for a few partners that are interested in a more casual but long-term RP. Now, that’s not to say that I don’t want good or at least decent writing, but extensively dramatic topics aren’t my strong suit. I’m not one for a whole lot of rules, but I’ll cover the basics just for everyone who’s wondering:

-I generally write 2 paragraphs in each response, could be more or less but it mostly depends on how much I have to work with.

-Romance pairings are preferred, although I definitely want those things to develop a bit slowly or naturally.

-I can play male and female characters, and I don’t have a preference as to which you play as.

-I pretty much only roleplay OC characters with original plots, so fandoms aren’t my favorite.

Alright, now that all that crap is out of the way, here’s some pairings! If any of these catch your interest, just PM me!

-Fantasy Creature x Human
(Vampire, fairy, werewolf, elf, neko, demon, anything really)
-
Fantasy Creature x Fantasy Creature
(In a world where they don’t normally exist)
-Roommates
-Sorcerer x Apprentice
-Assassin x Target
-Assassin x Assassin

I’m a big fan of modern fantasy, so generally I have the current time period in mind for these. It’s not a whole lot of pairings, but if you have something in mind just ask me about it and I might like the idea! Also, you’re totally welcome to combine these pairings into one idea, so if you want some modern-era roommates and one happens to be a sorcerer, who then accidentally turns the other into a fairy, that sounds totally cool to me.

Anyway, TLDR, PM me for OC roleplays.

I’m up for fantasy creature x human if you’re still looking!!

I'd be down for a roommates roleplay if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back