• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

searching for a Fantasy RP partner

Killer Queen

Guaranteed to blow your mind (any time).
Heya, I'm new to RP so I figured I start with something simple.

I'm in California, UTC-08:00.

I'm open to ideas, but here's what I have

-Young sorceress has recurring dreams about her forest burning down, a silver dragon tells her that she's the only one who can stop it from being wiped out. Unsure if it's a metaphor or a premonition, she seeks out ways to prevent the catastrophe. She meets (your character) by chance for reasons we can make up later.

I'm an amateur so if you have a better idea, go ahead. I don't mind at all.

here's my guy Fantasy - Svensa

PM me if interested. We can have a little chitchat before so we can know our do's, don't, will's, wont's.

I don't bite n_n

-Ciri "Killer Queen"

[QUOTE="Killer Queen]Self bump. A lot of people who responded are in different time zones.

[/QUOTE]
Hello and other greetings! I'm UTC-7:00 so it should be pretty easy to coordinate with each other. PM me if the spot isn't filled.

[QUOTE="Killer Queen]Heya, I'm new to RP so I figured I start with something simple.
I'm in California, UTC-08:00.

[/QUOTE]
I like your plots but I personally think that Fantasy, along with Futuristic, is a more difficult style of rp to do. While in Modern or something, you would really already know what you would know about the world, in Futuristic and especially Fantasy, you have to LEARN the aspects and everything of an entire new world. Or something. Also along with having to remember things that you might not be able otherwise, but some of the burden is taken away with creativity. Just letting you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back