• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a Black Butler role play partner

QueenofHearts

Just your friendly neighborhood trashcan
Hello!
As you can probably tell from the title I am looking for someone to do a Black Butler roleplay with
I'm open to doing Oc x Canon or Oc xOc I don't really do canon x canon very much but if you can convince me I'll do it!
So first off here's what I'm looking for!
1. Good Grammar: I know that typos are a thing but I want to understand what I'm reading
2. At least 1-2 replies a day: I get that people are busy but if you can a reply would be great
3. No ghosting: If you're not interested in the roleplay anymore just tell me! I won't be mad I swear
4. I don't have the best language: I usually swear a lot when I'm mad or excited so this is just a heads up
5. Be willing to play characters other than your OC
6. Being okay with Gorey scenes: As we all hopefully know Black Butler isn't the cleanest anime an I don't even know why I made this a rule
7. No off-site: I only roleplay off-site it just makes me feel more comfortable
Here's the character form
Name:
Height: (So we know who's taller than Ciel)
This is pretty short because I prefer to develop the characters as the story goes on but if your not okay with that feel free to add what you feel is necessary

Well that's about it I might add more but who knows!
If your interested feel free to shoot me a pm or a comment on this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back