• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for 1x1s! Please Enter!

Sweet I'm looking for a partner too! Send me a PM? Maybe we can discuss a new story! I could throw a few simple ideas at you and we can see what sticks.

Hi, I'd love to try your Gifter plot with you! If it's still open, at least. If not, I'd love to discuss other plots.

Any interest in like a fantasy pirate thing, where they sail around on ships and have magic and stuff? I also play DnD so I'm thinking there's a lot to be done in a fantasy-type land...

Any interest in like a fantasy pirate thing, where they sail around on ships and have magic and stuff? I also play DnD so I'm thinking there's a lot to be done in a fantasy-type land...

Send me a message, I'd love to talk pirates!

Hello! My name's Haki. To cut to the chase, I'm looking for long-term roleplay partners to write with through messages. I have a few other guidelines below about my style of roleplay as well. I'd suggest taking a look at them!

Guidelines:

- RP through Messages on here or Discord!

- I've been roleplaying for about 8 years. Not the biggest number compared to most but that's the truth. I like to play the male in heterosexual pairings.

- I enjoy writing 6-7 paragraphs usually. Of course, plot slows down, and often quality is better than quantity.

- I tend to pump out posts quickly. I enjoy fast replies, but at the same time, I am also very patient.

- I enjoy fantasy mostly. I'm a huge DnD fan too.

- Please let me know if you have limits you'd like to me to know of. I shall do the same.

- Generally I use anime/drawn pictures for my characters, or descriptions.

- I'm not asking for a new best friend necessarily, but if you'd like to talk between posts we should! Communication always leads to better writing! Let's get creative together.

- I prefer romance as a sub-plot in most of my roleplays.

Have you found a parnter yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back