• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for 1x1

azura.

Magic Eight Ball
Hello, I have been craving to RP with somebody lately. I do not have any specific rules but I would be happy if you could respond at least once a day. My vocabulary isn't the best and your does not have to be either.

I am comfortable playing both MxF and FxF. I would like to be a female, but I can be a male too.

Also I would like to include (a lot of) romance.  I am open to any plots and other pairings that you may have in mind.

Parings in italics, are the ones I really want to play. I'll play any of the characters.

Parings:

Pirates

Pirate x kidnapped royalty

Soldier x nurse

Soldiers

Students

Well i don't have the best pairings and I can't think of any plots but please leave a reply or a PM if you are interested in any of the options above or if you have another pairing or a plot in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back