• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching, Always Searching~

GalaxyGirl

Prose Princess
Hi all! My name is Essy!

I've been roleplaying since I was in the 6th grade (so circa 10 years ago...that makes me feel old). I have tons of experience in all sorts of different genres, including: fantasy, sci-fi, slice-of-life, anime, and romance. In a roleplay, I prefer a good balance of plot, character development, action, and romance. :) Also, I prefer a long-term partner, one who will stick to the roleplay. When I start a RP, I devote a lot of time and energy into making it spectacular, and I'm hoping to snatch up someone else who does the same.

A couple rules:

Decent spelling and grammar are a must with me. I understand mistakes, because I make them too, and I don't care about comma splicing and small stuff like that. I need to be able to understand what you're trying to say, though, and not get a headache trying to do so. So, please make your posts coherent :) Also, I do prefer more detailed RPs, so I prefer 5-10 paragraph posts if not more.

No godmodding, Mary/Gary-Sues, and generally keep to the rules of roleplaying. There may be times where we have NPC characters we both control. That's fine; but please don't force my character into any actions without my permission. I'll do the same to yours :)

Last rule: ADD TO THE PLOT WITH ME! I'm not a huge stickler for making extravagant planning threads, because I love a little surprise :D Throw some crazy at me! It'll be more fun that way :) Also, I like to double, triple, and quadruple in my characters. It just makes it more fun that way.

Finally, as far as pairings go, I am fine with all sorts of orientations. MxM, FxF, and FxM as well as any genderqueer loveliness that you can think of. I will however go ahead and say that I'm not as good at playing males.

ALSO I USE OCS. I am horrible with canon unless they are NPCs or unimportant characters.

OKAY! Now that we are done with that... here are the different fandoms I am in, and would be willing to RP with you.

Harry Potter

LoTR

Attack on Titan

Fullmetal Alchemist (have a few episodes left of Brotherhood)

Baka and Test

Spiral

Eureka SeVeN

Sword Art: Online

Code Lyoko

Pokemon

Fruits Basket

Ouran High School Host Club

Naruto (haven't watched Shipudden though
:/ )

Avatar: TLA as well as Korra (though I'm not caught up past season one -.-)

Others:

Medieval

Fantasy

Supernatural

I love Harry Potter, mostly the Marauders. :) So I can PM (or you can PM me) if you want to play the Harry Potter Marauders.

Ah! I'd love to rp with you! I've been interested in a sword art online one.... Been such a long while since I've done one... Pm me or I'll pm you... Which ever ones easier! Uh that's if you want hehe :) have a nice day! :D

Hi! I would love to RP FullMetal Alchemist with you. PM me if you are also interested C:

GalaxyGirl said:
Hi all! My name is Essy!
I've been roleplaying since I was in the 6th grade (so circa 10 years ago...that makes me feel old). I have tons of experience in all sorts of different genres, including: fantasy, sci-fi, slice-of-life, anime, and romance. In a roleplay, I prefer a good balance of plot, character development, action, and romance. :) Also, I prefer a long-term partner, one who will stick to the roleplay. When I start a RP, I devote a lot of time and energy into making it spectacular, and I'm hoping to snatch up someone else who does the same.

A couple rules:

Decent spelling and grammar are a must with me. I understand mistakes, because I make them too, and I don't care about comma splicing and small stuff like that. I need to be able to understand what you're trying to say, though, and not get a headache trying to do so. So, please make your posts coherent :) Also, I do prefer more detailed RPs, so I prefer 5-10 paragraph posts if not more.

No godmodding, Mary/Gary-Sues, and generally keep to the rules of roleplaying. There may be times where we have NPC characters we both control. That's fine; but please don't force my character into any actions without my permission. I'll do the same to yours :)

Last rule: ADD TO THE PLOT WITH ME! I'm not a huge stickler for making extravagant planning threads, because I love a little surprise :D Throw some crazy at me! It'll be more fun that way :) Also, I like to double, triple, and quadruple in my characters. It just makes it more fun that way.

Finally, as far as pairings go, I am fine with all sorts of orientations. MxM, FxF, and FxM as well as any genderqueer loveliness that you can think of. I will however go ahead and say that I'm not as good at playing males.

ALSO I USE OCS. I am horrible with canon unless they are NPCs or unimportant characters.

OKAY! Now that we are done with that... here are the different fandoms I am in, and would be willing to RP with you.

Harry Potter

LoTR

Attack on Titan

Fullmetal Alchemist (have a few episodes left of Brotherhood)

Baka and Test

Spiral

Eureka SeVeN

Sword Art: Online

Code Lyoko

Pokemon

Fruits Basket

Ouran High School Host Club

Naruto (haven't watched Shipudden though
:/ )

Avatar: TLA as well as Korra (though I'm not caught up past season one -.-)

Others:

Medieval

Fantasy

Supernatural

I need an rp partner, I'm willing for a Code Lyoko one mainly

I would be interested in doing an Ouran 1x1 as well as an original plot with you. PM me if you are still open!

Yunarika said:
I'm interested in doing something with Pokemon. If you're willing, reply or PM me.
I would also love to hop in a Pokémon RP if u are interested in putting me through a screen-test.

Yes! Someone that loves Detailed Roleplays! Count me in hands down~

I can comply to all your requirements so you've intrigued me.

Harry Potter

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Users who are viewing this thread

Back