• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searchig for Partners for romance rp (Open)

ExpectReality

Hi guys! I'm new to the site, but not to roleplay. I usually like to roleplay one on one because it creates less confusion and it gives the story more of a personal touch to it.

I don't have any specific plots, but I do have so general topics.

I have a few rules;

1. Please be active . Respond at least once a day. I completely understand that life likes to through some caca our way, but just give me a heads up if you can't respond for a while. Or even if you lose muse for the rp let me know and we can think of something else.
  2. No one liners. 
  3. I like to build up the romance; not begin with it. That's no fun.
  4. F x M.  I'm still trying to get comfortable with male POV, but as of right now, since I've been on hiatus due to school, I'd rather stick with the female leads. Maybe as the story progresses and we add more characters I might add a male persona.

Here are some pairings!

Werewolf x Vampire

Vampire x Witch

Supernatural (genre) species x human

Marvel x DC

Arranged Marriage

Prince x Assasin

Roommates (college setting)

Demigods (Percy Jackson setting)

Warriors (the book)

Game of Thrones

Naruto

K-Project (anime)

Full Metal Alchemist

Pirates of the Carribean

If you have any other plots just PM me :)

For Naruto: Gaara x oc or Orochimaru x oc.

For Avatar: Zuko x oc or Sokka x oc.

And then whomever you'd like me to play for your oc as well! I've got plots for Avatar but not Naruto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back