• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom search for partners *part 56, probably* (always open)

glowbug

small meat crew
/slides into thread like
anigif_enhanced-15657-1424265026-2.gif
welcome one, welcome all to my roleplay search. i've been bored a lot and need something to keep me entertained when plans fall thru or something. so, yeah, here's some guidelines/requirements! then i'll get into the fandoms.
  • disclaimer! these may seem harsh or rude but listen i really hate dropping threads and i just wanna be excited about a thread y'know?
  • OK first... 16+ please! well, unless you're a 14 year old with impeccable grammar and a firm grasp on the world, then we can talk. but i just want someone my own age or a little (or considerably) older, ya feel? don't let this one deter you too much, though, i won't actually care if you fit the other requirements.
  • good grammar is a must. it needs to be pretty great, you have to have a nice writing style. i just like it better that way, and i know it's probs annoying but i just like advanced writing. i might ask for a writing sample, but i may not.
  • please for the love of all that is holy do NOT just half ass the person i want you to play and write a novella for your OC. that is one thing that really agitates me and i'm super hard to irk. and i KNOW that would piss almost everyone on Earth off if i did it to them so don't do it to me thank u i love u.
  • be patient, but firm with me. man, i'm BUSY but sometimes all i need is a nudge after like a day. seriously, if i don't reply in 24 hours frickin tell me that i need to get my ass to writing (maybe don't be rude like that but) because i might have just lost motivation and need inspiration. or i forgot. i do that. all the time.
  • be long term. i've had a lotta RPs end because no one gets me motivated/i forget to reply/they forget to reply. so, just try to stick with me.
  • i like at least one reply a day, but that's also a lot to ask sometimes and i recognize that, so. and if you lose interest i prefer to be informed but i also understand anxiety and RP shouldn't be stressful... lemme know anything i can do to help, though! honestly i have an rp right now where my partner (ur lovely) didn't reply for like two months and when they did we jumped right back into it! i'm chill.
  • my ass is sooo busy i work and have school and a boyfriend and like? sometimes RP isnt my top priority sorry bout it babes
  • length wavers with me, but usually a few paragraphs + dialogue = happy glowbug.
  • being friends doesn't worry me considering i'm pretty easy to get along with, but, y'know i like making friends so it'd be swag if we could have nice convos.
and now, fandoms. everyone's favorite part.
bolded, underlined, and italicized means i need it right the eff now
just bolded means me gusta and i want it
underlined means convince me
italics means i'm down but i may not be all gung ho at first

i'll put the character i want you to write as next to the fandom.

• Harry Potter - Fred Weasley
  • Marvel Universe - Bruce Banner
  • Soul Eater - Death The Kid
  • The Breakfast Club - John Bender
  • Teen Wolf - Peter Hale (not caught up)
  • Lord of the Rings - Aragorn
  • American Horror Story - Tate Langdon
  • Pretty Little Liars - Ezra Fitz
  • Ouran - Tamaki or the twins
PM me or comment below with the fandom you want!

Last edited:
Hello lovely person! I'd be more than happy to play Fred Weasley for you! I have to admit, I haven't been so great at brain-storming lately, but I'm hoping starting something fresh will get my ideas kicking again. Let me know what you want to do!

Hello lovely person! I'd be more than happy to play Fred Weasley for you! I have to admit, I haven't been so great at brain-storming lately, but I'm hoping starting something fresh will get my ideas kicking again. Let me know what you want to do!
Heck yeah! PM me please! My laptop is broken but when it's fixed we can RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back