• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search for More -- a friendly search thread

Beeze

!!!
Hello! As always, I'm back for more!

About Me
  • 21 year old female
  • Full time college student, part time employee
  • Past tense, third person writing style
  • Multi paragraph posts - happy to send a writing sample if you'd like
  • Open to ghosting, changing plots, etc - be open and honest. I'm friendly, just awkward
  • Will

What I'm Looking For
  • Minimum of 1-2 paragraphs
  • Willing to play various roles, various genders
  • Open to plot discussion, as well as ooc talk (preferably discord for ooc - not a dealbreaker)
  • An equally balanced relationship with our characters - mutually beneficial - the spotlight not constantly on one over the others.
Interests
  • Prefer original content, but open to some fandoms. Fandoms: Disney Descendants, Percy Jackson
  • Slice of life, high school, college, workforce
  • Historical fiction (if you're flexible on accuracy)
  • Powers - artificial or natural - and the complications that come along with them
  • Misfits banding together to figure out what to do
  • Drama, pain, angst - mixed with lighter moments
  • Strong relationships - siblings, romance, etc
  • Cliches - especially in a lighter setting
  • Feel free to incorporate or suggest other ideas! I'm not deeply into supernatural or paranormal themes, but I'm likely to at least listen to most other things
  • Please PM me if interested! I'm much more responsive that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back