• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings search for long-term rp partner

Blue winter rose

wandering storyteller
Don't let yourself scared away by the amount of messages I am still looking.

I am a 24-year-old woman and I am looking for a long-term-RP partner. Here is a short summary of what I am looking for/what I can offer.

-post length: depending on the RP everything between 5/6 lines to around 5 paragraphs on occasion. Although I find myself usually making posts around the 2 paragraphs. Depending on the RP and how much my RP partner writes.

-frequency of posting: Almost every day. Please at least give a sign of life at least 3/4 times a week or something. When it is less sometimes that is fine, but please let me know. I am even ok with less if you tell me upfront what I can expect. Post length also plays a role in this, I understand longer posts take more time.

-kind of characters: I only RP with OC's(it is fine if you want to use a canon character though), my OC's are usually stubborn tomboyish girls around the 17-21 years old but, I have a wider variety of OC's. I would be very ok with roleplaying a male as well.

-Rp style: I prefer to plan a little ahead, so we have a sort of idea of where we were heading. We don't have to plan every little detail and it can still change but, it is nice to have some sort of idea where we are heading.

-Rp time period: If we are going for the genre fantasy than medieval time period would be preferred and for science fiction, we could go for futuristic/post-apocalyptic kind of style. Again I am open for other input.

-Rp idea: I would like to world build but, is not a necessity. I like to have romance as a subplot but, if it doesn't work with the things we come up with that's fine as well. I have some ideas written down below. I am also open to other ideas. If I don't like it I will say so :-). I do really prefer if my RP-partner also thinks long with ideas, I love brainstorming. Also if I come up with something completely stupid then please tell me so.

Here are the ideas:

There is a world where some people have magic(elemental) because they are bound with a spirit. They bound with this spirit with the help of a special ceremony at a certain age. Depending on with what spirit they bound they can control, water, air, fire, earth or nature(we can change this to our liking.) There is a lot of different plots possible from a princess that ends up not bind a spirit and being cast away from the castle, to a couple of young people protecting the world against a dark spirit. We can even have our characters live in a school to learn those elements. it is even possible to do this in a modern setting a have our characters end up with those spirits and need to save the world from climate change. Maybe we are yet in another world where people who are bind with a spirit are hunted on. So many possibilities.

We can have one of our characters end up in the world of the other character. So either from this world to a fantasy world or possibly the other way around. Although I am now more into having a human going to a fantasy world.

We can have a character that time-travelled and ends up in the past. it can go to any time but, I prefer second world war. I have a specific idea about a Jewish girl ending up near a young German soldier that was forced into the war(not every German wanted the war). And then he needs to make a decision what to with her and somehow keep her save maybe he decides to let her stay in his house. That maybe give very interesting scenes. I would like to play the Jewish girl in this plotline. Again if you have another time you want to explore or other combinations of characters feel free to share with me.

I normally don't do fandoms, but, I would be open to Rp the following fandoms: (Note, I don't play canon characters)
-harry potter
-divergent
-the maze runner
- hunger games
- a song of ice and fire (game of thrones)
-walking death
-lord of the rings
-death note
-Tunnels by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams(although I am not sure that one is really popular
-Avatar(the last Airbender/legend of Kora (I only saw bits and pieces but, I have done research)
-The avatar (those with the blue aliens),

Some fantasy characters I would like to include (if we do a fantasy RP of course)
- Currently, I am really in the mood for a harch soldier kind of character.
- A hyperactive, extremely positive, slightly naive character don't worry I do give them emotional depth. bonus points if that character is small, maybe a fairy or something. Could be a side character or I double up with a more serious character. Although right now I am not super in the mood for a character like that.
-Dragons or humans morphing into dragons. We can also think of a plot for this.

-OOC chat: really important especially for the worldbuilding/plot-planning but also just chatting about not RP related stuff would be cool.
oh if you are in my timezone or a timezone closeby, that would be amazing. (I live in the Netherlands so I am in central Europe time)

please please communicate with me, I understand IRL happens and sometimes partners just don't match. That is ok, please contact me if you wouldn't be around for a long time or when you don't want to continue with the RP. Don't just poof, I promise I won't poof as well. Also when something is bothering you please tell me. I can't fix a problem, that I don't know is there.

(this is a long post, for me)
"Probably but, do you really want to waste magic to something like this?" Noah answered. "Magic costs energy too you know, besides some exercise is good for you," he added. "See we are already there," Noah said as he opened a door, opening up to even more hallway. From there it didn't take long before they arrived at the big wooden door, beautifully decorated. "So here we are," Noah said clearly proud, as he opened up the door.

Noah hadn't lied when he said it was one of the biggest libraries in the world. It was giant, in the area in front of them were multiple long tables, where some people were busy studying. More on the back where the bookcases, reaching to the ceiling of the next floor. Ladders were attached to the bookcases making it easy to get at the books higher up. At the sides of the room where stairs going up to the next store. At the ceiling of the study area were big windows letting the sunshine in. But, the back where the bookcases were was mostly left in the shades. The other floors more in the back of the room had balustrades so you could look into the other floors. Where there were even more bookcases and people scattering around looking for their books.

For a place that held that many people, it was eagerly silent. Not even footsteps or the flipping of pages were heard. But, the sounds made right near them would be hearable. They must have used some kind of spell to keep the sounds down. Near the door at the right was a small desk with an old lady behind that looked strictly in their direction. "That is Miss Meria, she is the librarian. She looks fragile but, believe me, you don't want to be on her bad side," Noah said nodding in her direction. "Although I don't think she really has a good side, just don't bother her ok?"

Last edited:
what kinds of fandoms do you roleplay? you mentioned canon characters but no fandoms c:

sorbet sorbet That is because I usually don't do fandoms. I am willing to do, harry potter, divergent, the maze runner, hunger games, a song of ice and fire (game of thrones), walking death, lord of the rings, death note, Tunnels by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams(although I am not sure that one is really popular, Avatar(the last Airbender (I didn't saw much of the shows though) but, also the one with the blue aliens,)

I do only write OC's or characters that are loosely based on canon characters. I might be able to do some others too, if you have some in mind. The chance is low though but, you can always try.

If we loosely base our RP on canon lore there is always wikipedia.

Hiya! I’m up for an Avatar roleplay (lol a fellow researcher) or a spirits roleplay if you don’t mind! Would you mind doing more then one character? I would love trying out having a group of heroes for this plot!

Yeah, that is perfectly fine, I am ok with playing multiple characters. Having a group of heroes would be nice. I will send you a PM tomorrow morning.

For everyone else luring, I am still looking for more roleplay partners

I'd be interested in role playing a Harry Potter based setting if you'd like. Older characters (as you mentioned you prefer to play characters that are older teens/young adults) are fine with me, in fact most of my OCs are that age.

I can post every day (normally multiple times a day, but please don't worry I don't expect you to meet this frequency) and I'd love to brainstorm ideas with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back