• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings search for an rp

lexnoblade

will / lex
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo, i'm Sharrkk.

I'm currently looking for some roleplays, and I have a few plots to state. Before that, some about myself:

I am under 18

I like both action and calmer plots

Huh, thats it.

Anyway, here's some plots:

Roommates -
Now, what do you do when you have a bad (or no) job, and you move out of wherever you come from? You move in a house with a stranger of course! Now what shall come out of that?

A Magic War -
In a close 2030, about half of humanity has been gifted or cursed with magical abilities. Humanity and these Magical Humans wage a ware on each other, and face multiple troubles. Either the two, Character A and Character B are on one side, or on the same, they must deal with the fighting.

A Prison Escape -
A couple who were arrested for whatever crimes they committed must escape back to freedom. They must plan, prepare, and take action to be free once more. Mxm only.

Those are just some, you can pitch ideas to me in a DM if interested.

If you wanna discuss an RP, hit me up!

Hello!

I like the Roommates idea. Would you consider doubling? I think having four characters interact with each other would be much more interesting than have two.

Hello!

I like the Roommates idea. Would you consider doubling? I think having four characters interact with each other would be much more interesting than have two.
Thanks for the offer. I must ask, do you remember how our last one went..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back