• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search for Advanced, Long-Term Partner(s)

Nepenthe

Am I dreaming?
giphy.gif

Hi guys!

I am currently searching for advanced, long-term partners to create magnificent worlds with!
Specifically, I am searching for someone who shares my passion for round characters, intricate plots, long(er) posts, and advanced language.

Here are a few things you should know about me first:
- I reply at least once a day, often more*
- I prefer writing male characters but have no problem with
writing side characters of different genders/ages/etc

- I love romance but it isn't essential
- I like to get to know the person I am RPing with
- I do not like slice of life or modern/realistic settings

*It would be the bomb.com if you could reply at least once a day as well. Of course, life gets in the way, but
I hope you won't ghost or not post for a week.

That being said, let's get to the good stuff: what we'd be RPing about!
More *s = the more I want to write it

landscape.jpg
I've been wanting to do this one for a while! Our characters would travel across this fantasy setting
covered in sand dunes and stunning Islamic architecture.

Think ancient gods, keyblades, and imps that steal your silverware.

dragons-china-chinese-dragons-castle-house-pagoda-lok-du-xia.jpg
This is another I've been wanting to do for ages. If you've never read any Chinese fantasy (specifically xiaixa)
in your life, that's okay! I can help you ease into it.

Think colossal dragons, flying warships, and million-year lifespans.

WIP!

I will be adding more later!

I am also interested in a couple of fandoms, though I've never partaken in a fandom rp before:

- Overwatch
- ES Skyrim
- Warframe

If you have any other ideas and/or you're interested, feel free to send me a pm!

Last edited:
Still up for a Skyrim fandom? I have a ton of ideas for something of this scale and wouldn't mind helping you through your first fandom experience. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back