• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Scuse me?

Imapeople000

Ludwig, The Holy Blade
I honestly don’t know why I’m doing this again

Anyways, what’s poppin? Names Logan, or Imapeople if you’d prefer. Couple things I’m going over real quick

• So you wanna know more about me? Awesome! I like getting to know the people here. Here’s the stats:
    As I said, my name’s Logan
    I’m fifteen(freshman in high school)
    I like chess, tennis, and video games(I’m currently in chess team and am trying out for Men’s tennis in a couple weeks.)
    I’m a pretty big nerd & geek
    I’m an avid cook, and have been cooking for five years(since I was ten)
    The main thing I talk about is video games. I’m a huge dork for them, and can reference them and talk about them for hours without end(which has happened quite a few times)

Anyways, there’s that. HMU in the DMs if you wanna chat. If you’re new and can’t send DMs, just post here that you’re interested, and I’ll start one. Any questions would be preferred in DMs.

hey if you love video games, I have two good RP ideas if you want to try them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back