• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Scum's Wish

lonecoyote

Always Confused
Just like the title says, this rp is heavily based on the anime/manga series Scum's Wish or Kuzu no Honkai. I'm basically looking for a male character because I really want to play the female role.

Any who, here's what we've got:

Love isn’t always fair like in the Disney movies or Shojo mangas people read. Everyone has their “first love” and this group of teens is no different. They all have that one person they love but their person of interest is not aware of this. Maybe their person of interest is in love with someone else, maybe its a fellow student, or maybe it’s a teacher that they’ve known forever. Two teen have this common problem where they can’t find the courage to confess and they feel alone. Then they noticed that they weren’t the only ones who felt this way. The teens made a pact and a set of rules to follow.

1: You can have all of me except my feelings. So, no falling in love.

2: When we confess to the one we love and if we get a “yes” the relationship is over.

3: Have to be there for the other person’s physical/emotional needs.

With these “relationships”, other outside forces, and the common teenager problems, what could possibly go wrong?

If you want to watch the first episode to get a feel for the rp, here it is.

I hope we get to rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back