• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Scrubnoppon's fandom shop

Scrubnoppon

Hotdog Windshield Wiper
Yo everyone! I'm looking for a few set fandoms to do something for. I have plot ideas for some, but I do need some help for others... without further ado, here is the list!:

Yu Yu Hakusho
Persona/ SMT
Final fantasy (VI, VII, IX, XV)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
My Hero Academia
Xenoblade
Pokémon
Fire emblem
Ace attorney
One Piece
Dragon Ball (Original, Z, Super)
Monster Hunter
Space Dandy
Berserk
Zero escape
Dragon Quest
Mob Psycho 100
Kaiji
Advance wars
The Legend of Zelda
The World Ends With You
Danganronpa
The Legend of Zelda
Resident evil
Silent hill

And, like a bunch of more video games and anime that I can't think off the top of my head. just ask. Really, anything from Nintendo I'm down with, just as a note.

I consider myself pretty laied back when it comes to looking for a partner, so I don't really have many rules aside from anything RPN states. All I really ask of you is:

- Put effort into your posts
I don't really have a set number of paragraphs or lines for you to post, but all I ask is that you try.
- Communicate with me.
If you have anything to say, don't be afraid to ask. If you have ideas, have a problem with my posting, ETC, you can let me know and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

If you have any questions about these lemme know, I'm on pretty frequently, so I'm always ready to answer any questions you have. If you're interested in any of these, let me know. Thanks!

I have an interest for the following titles:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
My Hero Academia
Pokémon
Monster Hunter
Space Dandy
The Legend of Zelda
The World Ends With You
The Legend of Zelda <You wrote it twice, my dude, so we must want it TWICE as much... Or.. THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND!>

ajtwJuW.jpg

I apparently need to have more posts to PM people <I'm obviously new here>, so a replying PM from you would be appreciated.

I see you wrote the Legend of Zelda series twice XD Do I sense a fellow fan? :xFtongue:

I have a few different fandoms I'd be willing to RP, although unfortunately I don't have plots for any of them. Maybe we could work something out?

I see you wrote the Legend of Zelda series twice XD Do I sense a fellow fan? :xFtongue:

I have a few different fandoms I'd be willing to RP, although unfortunately I don't have plots for any of them. Maybe we could work something out?
Sure! Send me a PM and we can talk!

You had me at yu yu hakusho. I loved that anime. I haven't seen it in a while, but We could RP it if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back