• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SCP: Mobile Task Force - Disposables

BlueClover

*Jumps Through Window*
WARNING
UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL VIEWING THIS WILL BE SUBJECTED TO TERMINATION OF POSITION AND CONVERSION INTO D-CLASS. SEE THIS AS YOUR CHANCE TO GO BACK.

Proceeding to MTF - Disposables
CDD64584-2225-4A2B-A541-768A026912A7.jpeg
Procedures/History: The Mobile Task Force nicknamed Disposables tackles the more deadly scp's that are out of foundation reach. This act was approved by 05 on ██/██/████ and are seen as a temporary task force until their use is no longer needed or seen more as an inconvenience.

The Mobile Task force is mainly made up of D-Class, most either being researchers or agents that have since been turned D-Class by unspecified actions. 05 has allowed them to regain their memories in order to be a bigger asset to the foundation. Other recruits consist of D-Class surviving anomalous effects during testing. These D-Class have been denied the accommodations of the other set due to risk of hostile intent.

All members are to be followed by a member of other MTF groups depending on circumstances and Disposables are required to be given collars that will inject a paralyzing agent into their body. D-Class must also wear handcuffs during transport to help decrease likelihood of betrayal and breaching.

Disposables are allowed access to SCP's only in occasions where they must be used and there's no risk of the SCP in question being neutralized by the MTF. Requests to use entities for "luxury," purposes are to be outright denied unless Level-4 Researcher allows it and states a adequate reason for it.
Task Force Mission: Disposables are tasked in tracking and containing of SCP's that could cause a great deal of stress on resources or anomalies with a high mortality rate. Once area is clear, MTF groups will be tasked to clean up any remaining evidence.

Researchers note:
Dr. Francis: "Alright, so this is all probably new to you right? So i'll explain everything to you, don't think you got much of a choice either, it's this or being disposed at the end of the month. After the loss of site-19 due to issues we can't specify, the foundation lost a good amount of the entities and almost got ourselves revealed to the world. Luckily with the combined effort of our tasks forces we've been able to keep everything under wraps, but the line the foundation is treading is thin.

That's where you guys come in. Now look, we didn't just pick whatever convicts we could find in the cafeteria and call that a mobile task force. We've gathered the best of the worst if you will, the people who actually have either some sort of training or edge to keep them from dying immediately. What you did before this doesn't matter, what you're going to do now is even more important. With all the anomalies appearing and become more frequent, we need something to protect the people. You can surely agree to that.

Like I said boys, it's either that or termination. You decided but i'd go with my proposal, it keeps you out of the rut a little longer than the rest."
[If you have any questions, please do ask. Forgive the slightly messy symbol it's all I could scrounge up due to time management.]​

I’m interested but busy. I’ll lurk until one of the RPs I’m in inevitably dies, if that’s fine.

*Says with authorization documents from March.*

By "surviving anomalous effects", do you mean we also get scp-related effects? Like a d-boy sub-scp, of sorts?

By "surviving anomalous effects", do you mean we also get scp-related effects? Like a d-boy sub-scp, of sorts?
Basically!

But to give a example, let’s say you get attacked by a blob with the ability to create hives. You survive, gaining a hive that protects you as you’re their new “home,” so boom! Anomaly effected D-Class, but that’s just one example of the countless others.

Yes please !!!

Tho this reminds me that we should definitely have SCP characters as well o3o
I’ve been slightly against the use of full Scp’s because a few reasons
1. Scps put on these kinds of missions without any sort of way they can come back would mean heavy loss of SCP’s.
2. A lot of human or humanoid scps could fall into full on reality bending and that might kill rp mood/tension
3. Scps are a lot harder to handle than D-Class, most D-Class can be easily wiped but doing it to scps would risk anomalous information

The D-Class anomalies are my compromise as they can have anomalous effects and still not go beyond that limit break.

We were in a Fate RP, two months or so back.
Ahhhh I see! Although I’ve been in quite a few fate rps. Still, good to see you here!

I’m other news, I plan on making a D-boi who’s been affected by an anomalous dimension-shifting scp. I’ll say I was transported with it and was exposed to an unknown radiation during my time in the other dimension and upon return experience anomalous side effects. : D

I’ve been slightly against the use of full Scp’s because a few reasons
1. Scps put on these kinds of missions without any sort of way they can come back would mean heavy loss of SCP’s.
2. A lot of human or humanoid scps could fall into full on reality bending and that might kill rp mood/tension
3. Scps are a lot harder to handle than D-Class, most D-Class can be easily wiped but doing it to scps would risk anomalous information

The D-Class anomalies are my compromise as they can have anomalous effects and still not go beyond that limit break.
Hey, you re did it! I just got back from an out of town issue, but Om hyped to join again!

yeah boiiiii
I’m interested but busy. I’ll lurk until one of the RPs I’m in inevitably dies, if that’s fine.

*Says with authorization documents from March.*
Interested. Bring on the heaviest weapons that would have no effect. Let's make our way to the Red Right-hand boys.
Oh goody, time to make an absolute trash bag of a person. I'm interested.
Definitely need to do a SCP roleplay.
Finally!! Sign me up!
Yes please !!!

Tho this reminds me that we should definitely have SCP characters as well o3o
Hey, you re did it! I just got back from an out of town issue, but Om hyped to join again!
Fandom - Disposable: Quarters[Scp Rp, OOC]
The CS and OOC are up, have at it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back