• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Scientific Bureau of Investigation (SBI)

Gadget

It's just an average day, you wake up, shower and freshen up, and you go to make your coffee and get the mail. You receive a letter, oddly hand written on a piece of notebook paper.

Dear Mr. (or Ms.)

My name is Charlie Benoit, and there have been events leading to the creation of the Scientific Bureau of Investigation, or the SBI for short. Weird events, like telekinesis, teleportation, metamorphosis and many more. We believe that our technology is progressing faster than we can keep up. That's where you come in.

We'd like you to come and work for us, the government, in our new division, the SBI, and help us to solve these unsolvable crimes. You'll be well compensated, as well as have unlimited resources at your disposal.

Contact me at this number: 555-5555

This will be a sort of criminal detective thing. I got the idea after watching Fringe, though no knowledge of that is required at all. This story will revolve around 3-5 scientists, working together to solve weird events and explain the unexplainable.

Absolutely no knowledge of anything scientific is required!

We will make up whatever we want to be the solutions to these phenomena. Hell, if you want a mixture of cow milk and bubblegum to be the reason why a machine can create wormholes, by all means! As long as all of the scientists agree of course!

The setting will be a modern day style. With the work and brainstorming happening in the lab. It'll be a light comedy while trying to solve murders, kidnappings, and other dark subjects.

I haven't gotten all the details situated yet, I'm looking for interest, hence the interest check! :D But if more people are interested, I'd love for everyone to contribute ideas on cases and plot and such! It'll be much fun! <3

xO <3 I kinda wanna make a character that's not Scientific, but i couldn't begin to imagine what they'd be like.

Like a field agent? I was thinking about having a mix of scientists and field agents. The field agents could use the wacky Gadgets we make. (See what I did there?)

Or did you have something else in mind? @SaintRaven367

Ya know what, I'll go with that. If you want, I could be an antagonist. I'm all about ideas to suggest throughout too. ;-;

An antagonist would be good too! But unless you want to play many different small time bad guys throughout all of our cases, as we'll be solving many, then I think we'll have to think about this differently.

So you'd be interested in playing multiple bad guys? No scientist? That's cool. I'm still looking for at least two more scientists besides me :D

Yes ma'am. I may make a scientist, but i don't wanna end up being too many people x.x. I'll keep this thread close. ^-^

Sweet! So far that's four total scientists, including myself. I'll start working on a thread, though I may not complete it until tomorrow. <3 I'll accept at most one more scientist.

Maybe? I started a thread and invited everyone. No one posted anything though. So I left it there to die. Probably for the best xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back