• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sci-fi/Fantasy- An uncovered world

Cmatt100

Cait
Comment Below or PM me if you want to do this.
People of this world, we hardly know much about our universe. However, what if you were apart of a group that uncovered the universe?

Within this RP, different worlds have been uncovered by a group. Maybe you will discover romance. Vampires, witches, werewolves and aliens may exist on these worlds. You will can decide on your character whether you want to be in the group or a character in the world (you may be many characters). You will also have the freedom choose plots. I'm accepting of most (except killing my main character or another person's main character unless they wanted to be killed).

View attachment 418318

Requirements
-No killing main characters
-In the RP thread
-Tell me your plot ideas
-MOST IMPORTANTLY MAKE THIS RP FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
You actually had me until you made Discord a requirement. Perhaps you can help explain what's up with the discord craze. I get that it's a good communication tool, but why would you advertise for an RP on this site, and then not host it here? To me it just seems more intuitive to keep it here rather than try and coordinate everything starting here and then moving to another product not designed for RPs. I'm not criticizing you, rather I'm just confused.

You actually had me until you made Discord a requirement. Perhaps you can help explain what's up with the discord craze. I get that it's a good communication tool, but why would you advertise for an RP on this site, and then not host it here? To me it just seems more intuitive to keep it here rather than try and coordinate everything starting here and then moving to another product not designed for RPs. I'm not criticizing you, rather I'm just confused.
I didn't know how to navigate around this site at first and, then I sort of wanted to take it down as soon as I posted it because I thought the idea was stupid.

I have an idea of how to do it now but, I've never done it before. Plus, again, I didn't like my idea because it was quite an original and I hoped no one would comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back