• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Schoolgirl x Kaneki [Tokyo Ghoul Idea]

(Awesome, thanks!)

Kaneki glared at Uta when he walked in, but released when he heard his phone ring. After giving Sukai a good morning kiss, he got up and answered his phone, "Hello?" Kaneki replied as he slipped on his jeans. Through all of this he kept Uta in the corner of his eye to make sure he didn't do anything to Sukai. Kaneki then sat down on the bed cross legged and waited to see what this stranger wanted, and how he got his number

(You're welcome!)

"Hello, Kaneki... You don't remember me now, but your old friend Amon is coming for you and your little girlfriend too..." Arima smirked on his line of the phone. Back in their bedroom, Uta watched as Sukai put on her uniform and slid on her skirt. "If it's Touka, I can handle it..." Uta whispered almost snickering at Kaneki. [Do you like the music from Tokyo Ghoul? This is an random question, but I'm curious... And I don't remember if we talked about it lolz!]...

(I REALLY like the first opening, like the first ending, didn't like the second opening, forget the second ending.)

Amon. Kaneki thought as he took the phone from his ear, checked the caller ID, and put it back up to his ear. "Who is this and how do you know about me?" He asked rather calmly. When Kaneki heard Uta start snickering, he turned his head and started glaring at him, his left eye turning black and red. He hoped that the message would get through Uta's thick skull that he should shut up.

(I love the first opening! "Unravel" is killer, I hope to hear it at a rave someday; imagine that! And welcome back, Kaneki! ( :) )( ;) ))

"Oh, you'll find out... For now, I hope you and your girlfriend are closer than ever. In every way..." Arima enjoyed teasing Kaneki, as Sukai sat back down next to Kaneki and Uta snickered slightly pulling out an eyeball and licking it cockily.

(Thank you, Sukai!)

Kaneki furrowed his brow when the mysterious man finished his statement, "What are you talking about?! Just tell me who you are." He said, his voice getting louder from the annoyance of his vague response and Uta over near the corner of the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
(My pleasure! ^_^ )

"I can't tell you right now, anyway good night Kaneki. Tell your girlfriend, I said sweet dreams." Arima's thick British accent and cocky tone as well as the soft jazz music he had playing in the background made him entirely too good about himself as he hung up. "I'm not the type to use these quotes but it feels good to be bad." He thought aloud as one of his officer workers was getting coffee and heard him say that. "Well then..." The man thought aloud only to dash away at the realization that Arima heard him! [Lol, I'm listening to a song it's not jazzy though I love jazz but it makes me feel entirely too good about myself!]

Kaneki put down the phone next to him when he heard the tone after Arima hung up on him. He put one arm around Sukai's shoulder and gently pulled her closer, "Amon's coming back." He just quietly enough so that only Sukai could hear him.

"It'll be alright..." Sukai whispered lovingly, as she rubbed his diaphragm and gently kissed his neck. "What's wrong with you two? You look like someone just got eaten?" Uta was slightly caught off guard by their change in emotion; particularly Sukai's tenderness towards Kaneki... "It's none of your concern." Sukai snapped icily then totally throwing Uta off guard and into space! She does love him... Damn it! He growled to himself in annoyance something he rarely did, well he rarely revealed his emotions as it were but since meeting Kaneki x Sukai it had been quite a change in his view on the world. [Gotta love tragic, halfway sarcastic, hopeless romantic ships! Every soap opera has them.]...

(I'm probably going to head to bed now >.< Sorry for not being on for so long.)

Kaneki really wanted to start kissing Sukai at that moment. Partly to make Uta even more jealous, but mainly because Sukai just looked so damn cute at that moment, but Kaneki figured they could do that later. "Why do say it's okay?" He asked as he thought about the Amon thing again.

(Sweet dreams and it's okay! I'm looking forward to continuing tomorrow. ^_^ )

Sukai blushed at the way he was gazing at her, "Because love is the most powerful kagune in the world..." Sukai's line was rather cheesy even making Uta feel an awkward sweat appeared on his forehead. "In other words, we'll overcome it whatever it is." She smiled lovingly at him, as she then cuddled into his chest and Uta then slid the door open. "I'll be back later..." Uta thought aloud exiting the room then closing the door; where he noticed a small droplet of water down his cheek. "What's this?" He asked confounded (It's so deep, bro!)...

(Soo deep. I even sort of feel bad for Uta!)

Kanekigave a small sigh at the cheesy line, but gave a small laugh afterwards. "You're right." He simply said, ignoring Uta's depressed declaration of leaving the room. Kaneki leaned back down on the pillow, letting Sukai rest a bit more comfortably on his chest. There he sat quietly enjoying the time he got to spend with the love of his life.

(I think I have to use anime logic right now because of where I left off Amon >.<)

Amon got his wounds bandaged up and was walking back around town. It was dark and pouring, but that wouldn't stop Amon from achieving his goal, "Kaneki..." He growled. Soon after he left the CCG building Amon found the place he was looking for. Earlier he interrogated a lowlife ghoul about the Aogiri and he spilled everything he knew after one glance at Amon's new... Toy.

(Yea, I was listening to Angel Beats! Music so of course, things got a little deeper... Lolz!)

Sukai nuzzled Kaneki in his ear and cuddled deeply into his chest. "You're the best man, I could ever ask for..." She blushed innocently, showing glimpses of that innocent girl he had first met. The one he had fallen in love with... (Not trying to Godmode, I just think it fits lolzness!)... "I could eat you up, I'm so thirsty." Sukai teased lovingly using her hands to make cat paws and tickle his chest.

Arima had made a brilliant plan with his new toy Amon and now all he had to do was get Sukai in his evil layer... (MUH HA HA HA!) Aka a dimly-lit office at the top of 60-story building late at night. Talk about genius! (*Rim shots*)...

For the first time in a while, Kaneki laughed. It may not have been that hard, or that long, but he genuinely laughed. Kaneki patted her head in a loving fashion and started thinking. "But there are probably so many guys out there that can surpass me in every way... And yet she still chose me," he mumbled so quietly, even Kaneki barely heard it. He was having a good time, he started to wish that they could just stay like this forever, but just as he started wondering that, he heard commotion downstairs.

Amon had bashed through the locked doors with ease, "Kaneki..." He growled even louder then before. He had one large sword quinque in his hand and some special features only he knew about. After a little more smashing, he made his way into a living room type area, only to be met by four pissed off ghouls. (Shuu, Nishiki, Eto, and Uta. Am I missing one?)

Sukai grinned seeing him laugh brightened the dim glow in her eyes as she then sat up in bed, hearing the loud commotions... "You don't think it could be... Amon?" She asked in concern for him. (I think that's all of them... So who is playing who in terms of Uta, Eto, Shuu and Nishiki? Sorry for the short response!)

(I'm down for winging it! It'll be interesting.)

Kaneki followed Sukai's lead in sitting up. "Let's go see." he said in an anxious tone. He stood up all the way now, and slipped on a tattered black T-shirt. and checked the room. After a little bit of looking, he found his mask and slipped it on. "Just incase," he said, the mask muffling his voice. He grabbed Sukai's mask as well and walked over to put it on for her. "If anything happens," he whispered, "make sure you get away." The line may have been a little cliché, but the thought of him not being able to save his love from a beast like Amon... The thought made him grimace. "Promise me." He whispered as he unzipped her mouth zipper.

Uta looked over at the crazed man standing in the middle of their living room. He didn't show any emotion at all, but was more than ready to let loose on him. He was hungry and pissed off from the whole Sukai x Kaneki thing. He licked the eyeball one more time before sticking it back n his pocket, but before he could do anything Nishiki interrupted. "I believe Kaneki is upstairs, you can take him, but if you hurt the girl... I will make you suffer." The more Nishiki thought about his devious plan, the more he liked it. This beast would take Kaneki out of the mix and Sukai would be his. Nishiki licked his lips with excitement. the only one he thought might have a problem would be Shuu. So what he was a one-eye, that was no reason to obsess over him, he ironically thought, as he remembered one of Shuu's sniffing fits.

(Cool, I think it'll be fun!)

Sukai nodded as he put it on her and gently placed her hands onto his shoulders. "I'll run, but I'll still come after you..." She confessed, both bluntly and lovingly. "You're my hero..." She spoke in a pained but strong tone...

"I see you're still harping off of that skanky ghoul... I may never understand that, but before we do tear this pathetic waste of atoms apart... Being the gossip ghoul I am, didn't you Mr. Detective have something with the skank? Something sensual..." Shuu was certainly still the same! And it was in a way morbidly comical. "Well Detective, didn't you do something Sukai the Skank?" Shuu asked nodding towards Uta who was near Amon. "I believe he did, but we need this confirmed." Eto thought aloud cleverly though it was in her usual emotionless mannerism. (Eto is a girl, right? Dios Mio! I'm using that phrase a lot lately... Lolz!)

(Eto is a girl. She was like the One-Eyed Owl. I think was was like Yoshimura's daughter?)

Kaneki gave a pained smile and nodded, It wasn't exactly the answer that he wanted, but he didn't expect anything else from Sukai. Kaneki pulled Sukai into a hug and took a deep breath, "I don't know what I did to deserve a title like that, but I sure as hell know what you did." With that, Kaneki ended the embrace and led Sukai over the the exit where he opened the door and ran off down the stairs, sure the Sukai was close.

Uta smirked and nodded at the two, enjoying this little confrontation. He found it quite humorous that they were all chatting in the presence of a Senior Investigator. Nishiki on the other hand was before more and more pissed off by the minute. "Hey! Stop talking about Sukai and just let the Dove take that little shit upstairs!" He said, loud enough to overpower any sound in the room.

Amon looked over at Nishiki and narrowed his gaze. "It would save me a lot of future trouble if you did just hand over the brat..." He then looked around at the other ghouls in the room He knew he only had a slim chance of winning against one of these ghouls, but all of them together would be suicide, but as soon as he started to doubt himself, he could only think of one thing... Arima saying his name... Kaneki.

@sukaithemoonlord774

(Yayeee! I'm glad I had that one right, lolz...)

Gossip ghoul... That is definitely true Shuu. Huhh, at least he admits it. Anyway I'm ready for some *ss kickery; no-one's taking me anywhere except maybe Kaneki later... Sukai thought popping her knuckles, "You guys do a lot more talking than I realized." She thought aloud. "What's that supposed to mean, slut??" Shuu demanded highly insulted (lol)! "I don't mean that offensively... I'm just glad I'm not the only talker." Sukai once proved she was not your typical ghoul or creature in general; she seemed to be paying keen attention during the entire conversation. "Now as for you Amon, I see you've got your quinque... I guess it's time I finish you off." She popped her knuckles and winked at Kaneki getting in position to start the epic battle sequence watching Shuu and Eto react accordingly. "Well at least you'll be out of my way and I will be with Kaneki..." Shuu grinned deviously placing his hand onto his chin. "I know where this is headed..." Eto almost sighed in her cold response. (Have you seen Deadpool?) @Grimmlock

(Not yet >.<)and either way

Kaneki looked over at Shuu and frowned angrily. "Sukai's not leaving me anytime soon, and either way, you're never going to 'be' with me." Kankei moved over to the front lines next to Sukai, leaving Nishiki behind him, mocking him out of jealousy "Stop acting like you're of any importance..." He mumbled staying behind, wanting no part in the fight. Uta scowled as well which was rare, but he was still grumpy from the earlier incident.

Amon watched as the two stepped up to the front lines, ready for a fight. He was considering backing down due to Sukai being there, but remembering what had happened with Akira in the alley he shook his head at looked straight ahead, more pissed off than ever before. "Grouping up? Pathetic..." he growled, making eye contact with Kaneki.

(When is the Sasaki thing gonna happen again?)

(Lol, I just wondered. I hope you'll see it sometime! ^_^ Also I think Amon kidnaps Sukai and Arima tries to brainwash her in order to bring Kaneki into his trap. So in a few replies, I'd say. I just hope I'm remembering it right lolz...)

Sukai then had an ultra-awesome, super special awesome, super quick flashback of when she had seduced Amon; though her mind wasn't allowing her to see Akira's death... "Huhh?" Sukai placed her hand onto the part of the mask that didn't cover her eyes and then got back to the battle sequence! "Weird..." She thought aloud almost dreamily as her spider-leg shaped Kagune appeared. "It disgusts me to battling with you, but if it's for Kaneki I'm willing to do it..." Shuu sighed standing on the other side of Sukai. "You could be my GBF, if you wanted to?" Sukai offered, "GBF?" Shuu and Eto demanded confounded. "Ghoul Best Friend..." Sukai winked then cartwheeling at Amon and jabbing two of her Kagune into Amon's shoulder! "Ha! It feels good to be back..." Sukai grinned deviously, the change in her personality beginning again at the sights and sounds of Amon's reactions. "I admit it, the skank can kick ass." Shuu snapped his arm transforming, "True." Eto responded twisting her wrists creepily. [because this rp isn't creepy at all... *Rim shot*!]

(Lol sounds good. And after Kaneki falls for the trap,maybe a small time skip to when he is actually Sasaki and his hair is returning to normal and stuff?)

Kaneki unleashed his kagune and rushed forward getting ready to jab Amon straight through the abdomen when all of a sudden, he lost his balance and he flew to the side. As his vision became less blurry, he saw Nishiki standing where he had been. "Dammit Nishiki!" Kaneki growled, standing up. Uta just continued to stay back and watch this mess of a confrontation continue. "Why!" He questioned, his eye turning into a black and red vortex of murderous intent. Nishiki's kagune sprouted from his back as well, warning Kaneki to stay down.

Amon smiled when he saw how the ghouls were turning on each other. Fucking degenerates... he thought as he took more painful blows from Sukai. Amon used his sword to deflect the occasional blow, but was getting no where except closer to the grave. With a little more slashing and strategizing, he had finally come up with a plan. A smug grin spread across his face as he quickly maneuvered away from Sukai's blows and used his sword's ability to turn it into two swords. With that, Amon rained down a hellish barrage of slashes down onto Sukai. Every single blow that Amon gave was a non-lethal slash that would maim Sukai and give Amon enough time to knock her out and kidnap her. Arima... This better work he though, imagining what this would do to Kaneki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back