• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Schoolgirl x Kaneki [Tokyo Ghoul Idea]

Uta nodded and turned around to Sukai with a forced smile, "Yes," HE said as he leaned in and kissed Sukai on the cheek, though it wasn't very meaningful. With that Kaneki's eyes grew wide was now giving Uta a look that screamed, 'What the hell do you think you're doing!'. After that he broke the hold and walked up to Uta and got in his face, "Excuse me..." He said and he gave continued to give Uta that glare. Ayato managed to get onto a bleacher and pop his shoulder back into place, "Thanks." He muttered as he watched the show that was just starting

(I got an idea... Or maybe "Eto" got an idea, I think it would be interesting to see a Uta vs. Kaneki battle. Even though he's very laid-back, he could have a personality change too? Just a thought... ^_^ )

Sukai covered her cheek blushing a bit as Eto nodded to Uta. "Keep going..." She mouthed quietly, "Nothing... I just wanted to congratulate her." He shrugged as if the kiss never happened. "I mean, she kicked *ss out there. Don't you agree?" Uta acted as chill as a day in Antarctica. "I thought you didn't like me?" Sukai was more confused than anything as she looked around wanting to protect Kaneki but feeling safer standing behind him. (I just thought being Uta for that scene would be helpful, if not oops... Sorry! ^////^!!)

(I think that would be interesting! And thx for playing Uta!)

Kaneki clenched his jaw and continued to glare at Uta. Kaneki got closer until they were about 6 inches from each other, "Back. Off," He commanded. Kaneki maybe have been fatigued from battle, but would gladly hop into another one to show that Sukai and him were actually a thing and people couldn't just kiss her. "Uta smiled and moved his head forward another two inches, "Or. What?" He asked, mocking Kaneki's tone.

(Really? I'm glad, lolz! And you're welcome... ^_^ , ^////^!)

Sukai gently held onto the sleeve of Kaneki's shirt as she watched from behind clearly concerned for him. "Go further..." Eto mouthed to Uta, egging him on even more. "I mean even though we didn't actually shower together, in all honesty I wouldn't have minded her spending the night with me. Or anything else..." Uta smirked getting a bit cocky in his stance... "Besides let's face it, I've got her measurements." Even though that pun was clearly lame and both Sukai and Eto facepalmed; it got the point across. "Maybe she likes me more, because I didn't have two girls in the room when meeting her for the third time. You know, I seem more loyal?" He suggested slyly... "You know she looks really good in that mask, but I bet she'd look best in full leather..." Uta was now fully confident in his words or so it seemed. "Besides wasn't Touka, your first love? Or was it Rize? Who was it that came before this angel who you act like you love... It seems to me you're not that trustworthy, whereas I'm committed... Both to my career and to my woman, if I had one." He was crossing many lines in the bro-code; but it made for a great sequel to 'All My Ghouls'! [i thought the bro-code would be funny! ^_^ ]

Uta's words somehow got to Kaneki, and he ended up turning bright red from embarrassment, and his knuckles turned white, "Uta. Shut up. Now," he said for lack of better words. Kaneki sort of position he feet in a fighting stance and he stared at Uta, waiting to see if he had to take it up a notch. Ayato held back a laugh when he saw how badly Kaneki was handling himself, "Man, this guy is one stupid son of a bitch," he said as he wiped some blood off of his forehead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sukai suddenly walked up to Uta and looked directly into his eyes. "Leave him alone. I'm the jealous type and so is he." She stated the obvious first, "If you want me you have to wait. Because I'm staying with him... And until you give me a real reason to hate him, I won't be cannibalizing him anytime soon..." She explained showing off her intellectual side. "This world is cruel, how we are constructed to fight against each-other and ourselves. Our culture and our humanity clashing with the modern rotting of this society. What can we do but send love even to those we hate?" She asked thoughtfully. "Uta, be my friend..." Sukai placed her hand out to Uta triggering him as Eto nodded to him... (*Singing randomly* Your turn to play Uta, your turn to play Uta! I know random...)

(Lol)

Kaneki lightened up, but frowned when she said 'cannabalize'. He continued to look at Uta, but his feeling hate and rage slowly dissipated. It was then and there that Kaneki noticed her way with words. Uta, was never mad to begin with, but tried to play along with Eto's little game. So with little hesitation, he took his gaze off of Kaneki grabbed Sukai's hand. Within a moment, it was over and he just started heading to the living room

(Should we start reintroducing Amon, Arima, Juuzo, Shuu, Nishiki, and that armored Kaneki, forgot the ability's name. We could have them go on a mission, where the meet like Juuzo and others then Amon comes back in and we could have the owl (Ossan not Eto) come into play. What I'm really trying to ask are we doing that prison brake-in with different people?)

(That'd be fun! And Arima and his weird feelings toward Kaneki *cough yaoi cough* and Sukai *been watching adult anime cough*... Are made more prominent and maybe Amon could be a double-agent. And Juuzo and Shuu could team up with Nishiki to free all the ghouls who were already held captive. If I remembered that correctly... And is it Saisake Haise you're referring to? The other Kaneki? Or... The ability also escapes my mind. Oh and this is quick question, does Uta like actually have a thing for Sukai now or is it just a lead-up to something else between all three of Arima, Kaneki and Sukai? Just curious...)

Sukai followed him in confusion as he headed to the living room... "What's going on?" Eto was a bit confused, her plan wasn't going quite the way she had anticipated. "Kaneki!" Sukai mouthed calling to him basically saying "Rescue me..." It also rhymed... "Uta-San?" She lifted an eyebrow as they made it into the living room. (I'm gonna make it sexy here...) Where candles were lit, the smell of flesh was in the air and coffee had been simmering! "I thought you didn't..." She trailed off looking around.

When Uta walked into the room he quickly turned behind the corner so she wouldn't see him. A few moments later when Sukai walked in he smiled. As she admired the room, Uta decided to follow Eto's orders and try to go further... A few seconds of watching Sukai admiring the room, leaped out from behind the corner and pounced on her, taking them both down the floor. Uta was actually starting to show emotion and smiled deviously as he licked his lips and started to kiss her neck seductivley, "I'm afraid Kaneki can't have you all to himself," he said breathily. A moment later, he adjusted his position so he could keep her arms down while took one of his hands and gently caressed Sukai's face. "Beautiful," he said, admiring her face before he went in and started to French kiss her. Karelia waited a bit before walking in see what Sukai was doing. Now was the time he actually felt the impact of battle. He groaned as he tried to stand up, but his legs wouldn't let him. "Looks like I've really done it this time," he mumbled, now starting to worry about Sukai

(I was talking about that armor ability that I can't remember the name of, btw I really like your ideas and I think the Arima thing would be really funny!)

(Thank you! We could really make a lot of jokes within those scenes. We'll have lots of good, somewhat clean fun! ;) )

Sukai felt Uta tackle her and as they hit the floor, her heart was pounding she didn't quite know how to react at first... Uta never really showed emotion, which was something she admired about him; his ability to remain cool in any situation. It was more of a hero-worship thing, than anything else... But when he started kissing her, her mind went crazy she was held down to the point she couldn't break free and her legs were pressed down as well! Oh no! I can't seem, I can't seem to fight him... What's happening? I never thought Uta was this type of guy, honestly I assumed he had a girlfriend. My bad, on that one! Why am I making this funny? I guess that's the best way to cope, what's Kaneki going to say when he sees me kissing another guy??! How can I live with myself? Things are getting a bit complex here... "Why?" She asked in between his seductive, French-kisses. I guess this how the Aoigiri Tree keeps the girls in check? If so, then what do they do to the boys??? What if Uta did this Kaneki?! Oh wait that's Shuu, never mind...

(Should we reintroduce Amon and Arima now? Or later? ^_^ )

(lol, yeah it'll be really fun!)

Uta paused and let up, still keeping her pinned to the ground, "I was bored..." He said with a straight face. Even thought it may have sounded weird, it was true. Uta was only doing this because Eto said to and he had nothing better to do. He then smirk and went back in, seducing Sukai more and more. Kaneki was starting to feel a bit better, but that was just because he was anxious to see Sukai and why she hadn't come back out. If that creep Uta had done anything.... Kaneki shook his head trying to get rid of the thought that had just crossed his mind (And I have a 2 competitions today, so this will be my only post for the day most likely. And if you want to reintroduce them go ahead!)

(Yea, okay! I will, have fun at your competitions! I hope you win! ^_^ )

Sukai looked at him momentarily, listening to him intently and understanding why Eto had been so quiet earlier in the arena. "Okay." She said expressionlessly, only to feel her body aching at the feeling of him seducing her even more... Boredom? Really b*tch, really? This isn't Death Note... While that's highly plausible, you seem pretty passionate the way you're loving me... I mean I'm not a mask, you're more passionate about your career right? Nothing wrong with that, but boredom seems to be kind of a lame explanation... Either way, I guess I can't fight! Damn it...

Amon had finally re-awakened from his long nap and saw Arima looking at him in concern. "Arima?" He asked, hazily. "Yes, Koutarou." Arima replied calmly. "Sukai... The ghoul! Her boyfriend Kaneki... And Akira..." Amon seemed rather distraught at the memory of Sukai annihilating Akira and nearly devouring him alive... "I can't believe it... She seduced me, she ate me and then she killed Akira." He thought aloud, gazing at his right hand amazed his body had healed from what had happened. "Don't worry, we'll exterminate her and her little boyfriend too..." Arima responded in a tenacious tone; "But she's so perfect..." Amon finished his thought. "What? Are you still recovering from the anesthesia?" Arima demanded looking at him like he was out of his mind! "You should've seen it, she kissed me..." He ignored that comment bragging a bit about the fact that this devilish ghoul had kissed him... "And you enjoyed it?" Arima snapped. "You would have too, if she was on top of you." Amon replied cockily. "Well while I admit she's very beautiful, you shouldn't be enjoying my daughter -- I mean this ghoul's sinister, selfish deceptions. She's using you as a bait for me I'm sure..."The words 'my daughter' made Amon lift an eyebrow at Arima. "What?" He asked, awkwardly. "Nothing, I just wonder... What would you feel like if you saw her the way I did?" The connotations Amon had been making were tempting to Arima; seeing as he saw Kaneki as the perfect "son"-figure...

(Hey, I'm really, really, REALLY! sorry about this long break!!!! I've been having to balance school and taking care of my grandmother and it has been insane! I hope you can forgive me >.<)

Uta smirked and continued doing what he was doing. To his surprise, he was actually starting to enjoy this, I could do this again... he thought as he started to unbutton he bottom of Sukai's shirt, too bad that Uta didn't hear someone entering. Kaneki stood and up and rubbed his shoulder. He was all healed now and was now really concerned about Sukai, "Ugh," Kaneki voiced as he started going for the door. When he entered, his jaw dropped open, but shortly after, he shock turned to pure rage. Without a word, Kaneki's eye turned the brightest it has ever been and his Kagune formed almost instantly. Ever since the torture he had been able to control his abilities, but now he willingly let in Rize's old bloodlust and need for the kill, "UTA!" He showed as he charged toward Uta on all fours, his Kagune ready to strike.

(Hey how about you be Arima and I'll be Amon?)

Amon stored Arima's words in the back of his head, making sure to remember what he had said, "Okay..." he said awkwardly as all of a sudden he felt like he had to kill Arima. Amon struggled and went for a sharp object, but he somehow got under control. "Huh?" He asked a bit dumbfounded. Amon may have thought everything was under control, but he noticed a slight change in his thought process... He started to link everything with either the CCG or those Anteiku ghouls Kaneki and... Sukai....

(No problem, sweetheart! I'm just happy you're okay and taking care of your grandmother is an admirable thing. Remember that! ( ;) ) Also I'd love to play Arima, I think it would hella fun! ^_^ )

Sukai felt him unbuttoning her shirt, when she heard Kaneki's scream and felt a sense of relief. She slid from under Uta and stood up, watching to see what would happen between them and praying Kaneki would think he seduced her and not the other way around... "Kaneki be careful!" She knew Uta would roll his eyes at that line, but eh she wasn't her ghoul self at the moment... If you know what I mean!

Arima looked Amon in concern, "Are you alright? You look a bit enraged... Don't worry we'll let you have time with the scummy ghoul who nearly killed you. As to why she let you live we'll have to find out." Arima didn't quite realize that was a major insult to Amon as if to say 'You're not that attractive'. "Though if it were me, she'd probably devour me... Just like her, she's so childish towards men." He had a weird gaze in his eyes a creepy, fatherly look as he went to talk about Kaneki. "Though our dear Kaneki is another story, I feel like he's the one who would have truly murdered you had he seen what she did to you. You see we have security cameras all over those wards." He explained cockily.

(Thank you so much!!!!!! And by the way a really like what your doing with Arima, it's creepy and intriguing)

Uta stood up and looked over his right shoulder with shock on his face, "Huh?" he asked right as he got body-slammed into the wall. The impact broke the wall, and almost broke Uta's head, "YOU BASTARD!" Kaneki shouted as he chased after Uta for a follow up hit. Uta almost immediately shrugged off the hit and jumped out of the way of Kaneki's attack. Kaneki's Kagune crushed almost the rest of the wall. He turned his head to where Uta landed and looked his dead in the eyes. Uta stared at him and narrowed his gaze. It was then he noticed the Rize in his actions and emotion, "Damn it," Uta remarked as Kaneki pounced again, this time stabbing Uta through the chest, "I told you not to," Kaneki teased, the loath in his voice clear.

Amon sneered at Arima's comment and looked down at his lap, "That bitch doesn't know," Amon thought as he pulled the IV out of his arm and stood up, "Yeah, I guess I'll have to watch those tapes..." He replied as he started changing back into his work suit, ignoring the pain that shot all throughout his right side.

(You're welcome! And thank you... (o'v'o)(o'v'o)( :) ) I like to put myself in his mind. What would I do if I had two sexy 18 year old ghouls? You know? ^_^ )

Sukai noticed Uta dodging Kaneki's hit and as he crashed into the wall, she felt concern for the both of them. "Kaneki, are you okay?" She asked in concern for him; wondering where Uta was going to go but sensing he was moving to guard her from Kaneki's rage. (Not trying to God-mode, just thought it would be interesting...). "Huh?" She backed away watching Uta getting stabbed in the chest. "Kaneki..." She gazed at him watching Uta fall and she felt her instinctive, emotional nature she felt like she wanted to help him up. She felt a bit compromised... (No duh, lolzness!)

Arima nods handing him the tapes, "There's a security video player near my office." Arima snapped... As he thought aloud, "Ahh, that scummy little girl... I miss her. And her love of chocolate. Kaneki was her protector..." He thought aloud, thinking Amon had already left the room. [This isn't supporting incest, it's just meant to go the sexual connotations of the original yaoi stuff that was in the Manga and the third season. Hopefully it's coming out soon!]

Kaneki ignored Sukai as he picked up Uta by the neck with his kagune and stared into his eyes. The more Kaneki looked at him, the more hate filled his gut. With a loud roar he threw Uta to the ground with such force, it shook the building. Blood started flooding into a crack in the ground and Utah fell onto he chest, unconscious. (though Kaneki thought he was dead, and btw a what was Sukai's kagune again?... Oh, and I found out earlier this week, that red eye thing is called like a kakugan) Kaneki stared Uta and fell back onto his butt as the realization of what just happened started to make its way through Kaneki's mind. Kaneki's 'kakugan' vanished along with his kagune, and his expression changed from anger to shock and sadness. A single tear formed in his eye, and slowly fell down his cheek, "Uta," he said in a soft whisper

Amon heard Arima's creepy words and stopped in the doorway to listen, "He's gone insane..." Amon muttered as he limped to the video room, "I wonder what's on these tapes," he said as he passed offices full of people staring at him. He quickly looked away from the horde of people and snuck inside the video room

Sukai could sense Kaneki needed a hug and she slowly approached him as she kneel down and rubbed his back. "It's okay, I promise it's okay..." She whispered lovingly, giving him a side-hug until she could sense he wanted a full-frontal hug. Uta isn't dead and I have a gut-feeling this won't be the first time, they battle like this... She knew that somehow, woman's intuition perhaps? (Oh yea, her kagune are like spider-legs because Jason put the spider down her throat. And that's awesome, we finally have a name for it! Also do you want to a flashback sequence during the video-tape scene where Amon realizes he's under the Aoigiri's (mainly Sukai's) control?)

Arima turned forward to the people who had been staring at Amon, "As if none of you saw that girl... I know some of you a perverts in here, so stop blaming Amon for the thing you can never experience!" Arima pulled a heroic move with that one; although not for heroic reasons!

(Yeah, the flashback idea sounds good and thanks for the refresher!)

Kaneki just stared in disbelief at the body before Sukai showed up. When she hugged him from the front, he let out all of his pent up emotional stress. Kaneki started crying on Sukai's shoulder as he thought about Hide, Uta, his mother, and Sukai. He hugged her back and continued to cry.

Amon looked back at Arima and hears what he said the group of people. The idea of Arima taking time to talk to the lower class ghoul investigators made Amon think a bit more about his connection to Sukai and Kaneki.

(I should really be going to bed... I haven't got more than 6 hours of sleep all week. Needless to say, I'm pretty pooped. Good night and hope you did well on ur test!)

(You're welcome and have sweet dreams tonight!)

"It's okay, I promise just let it out..." She whispered hugging him tightly and rubbing his back. "It's okay, shh... Everything is gonna be alright..." Sukai hugged him tightly, feeling the pain in her soul that he was fighting... I'm such a jerk... How could I have NOT kicked Uta in the crotch??! Then we wouldn't have this problem... Or would we? Kaneki really did need some time to cry and let out what was on his mind... I guess I can make up for it, with the best emotional support I can give him. She thought kissing him on the ear and stroking the back strands of his sugary white hair. "I promise, I promise sweetheart it's okay... It's my love, just take a deep breath and let it out..." Sukai whispered lovingly gently sitting down and resting his head on her diaphragm as she stroked his hair. (Slight, unintentional fanservice; although Sukai doesn't have a huge chest. I mean she's not flat but she's not HUGE so yea lolzness...)

Arima then went back into the infirmary and began smelling Sukai's gym uniform (I think that's what it was...) and Kaneki's old jacket; rather creepily. "And he calls me a pervert..." One of the lower class investigators mumbled to his friends.

(Ok, refreshed and ready to rp! Sadly most of my posts will be tonight, because I have some homework :P )

Kaneki laid back and wiped the tears out of his eyes. As he did that he remembered Sukai's words from the first time he met her It's okay to cry, those words repeated in his mind and ended up calming his down. He took a few deep shaky breaths and summed up the willpower to speak, "S-Sukai.... Thank you," He said with a sad smile. Kaneki sat up and looked at the floor, keeping his smile, "You're always there..." he said. He then looked up and looked Sukai with the same smile Mrs. Ryoko gave before Mado killed her.

A higher class investigator walked by and glared at the lower one, "Don't talk to your higher ups like that." He commanded as he got back to work. Amon locked the door behind he and turned everything on. After a few moments he had a tape in and was waiting for it to rewind.

(It's alright and I hope I didn't insult you at any point in my messages...)

Sukai hugged Kaneki deeply and cuddled into his arms... "I'm glad, you're okay my dearest..." She whispered innocently, as she kissed him on the cheek passionately. "Just as long as you're happy, I'm happy." Sukai felt like a jerk saying that but put on a brave face in terms of her expressions. As she glanced down at Uta who appeared to be dead, she could sense he wasn't as she kneel to examine the scene. "I think he'll make it, he's a ghoul after all..." Sukai winked at Kaneki in an encouraging mannerism, only to feel Uta grip her ankle. "Huhh?" She blushed realizing the end of her jacket and shirt were still unbuttoned; which she rushed to button back at the realization she was right... "I hate it, when I'm right..." She thought aloud, half-jokingly.

(How should we do the flashback sequence? Like right after Akira forces Amon outside and Kaneki x Sukai attack them?)

(Of course not!)

Kaneki hugged her back and blushed when Sukai kissed him. It had been awhile since he had actually blushed, probably since before the church... He wondered what was happening, was he getting his old personality back? No, the human part of him just had to release the emotions that he had kept to himself. He looked up and grinned at Sukai before she looked at Uta. "Then I guess I have to do a better job at staying happy," He said with a shaky chuckle. When she looked at Uta and speedily buttoned her shirt back up Kaneki sighed, remembering what just occurred that made him go full beast-mode. He looked at Uta and waited for him to stand up, or at least look up...

(I like that idea)

(Thank you, I'm glad!)

Sukai stood close to Kaneki after buttoning up her shirt, holding onto him as Uta seemed to slowly raise back up and look around for a napkin or six paper towels... "Oh hey, Kaneki..." Uta had changed a bit since his first time with Sukai, "Just gotta say..." He trailed off looking at her up and down... "It was totally worth it." Uta smirked cockily, as Sukai blushed and thought to herself... What am I a toy to him?! "I can see why you're so protective of her... She's got the perfect body. Not to mention those lips..." He bragged about it as if he didn't know Kaneki was her actual first! (That awkward moment when...)

The tapes began rolling and the flashback began with Akira angrily and rather jealously forcing Amon outside and turning him forward to face the battle that was inevitable. "Just wait until that scum sees you..." She snapped as Sukai began approaching the two seemingly alone. (I'm glad you like that idea... I wonder what Amon's reaction is going to be when he sees what Sukai did to him... Lolzness!)

(Nice xD )

Kaneki frowned and clenched his teeth when Uta spoke. "You really don't know when to shut up." he said as he walked up and kicked his head. Uta's neck bent to he side, and his hands fell to the floor, "That should shut him up..." Kaneki exhaled shakily and took Sukai's hand "I think, I'm gonna go rest," He said as he gave her a soft smile and slowly released his grasp from her hand.

Amon furrowed his brow, somewhat remembering the events that occurred right after the diner.

(Hey, I was cutting the grass and I had a throught. When he get into :re maybe we should have a Sukai vs. Kaneki battle cause you know.... Ghoul investigator vs. ghoul :D Just a thought, I'm sure we can come up with better ones though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back