• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Schoolgirl x Kaneki [Tokyo Ghoul Idea]

(Lol, we should do like a blush-reaction to what he sees Sukai doing; I think it would be hilarious... Also I can see it, Saisake vs. Sukai; then he starts feeling IMMENSELY turned on and he's all like "I wanna smack dat, not defeat that"... If that makes any sense!)

Sukai followed after him, giving him a back hug... "Can I sleep next to you?" She asked tenderly, clearly needing to hold him. "I just don't want you to feel alone..." Sukai whispered lovingly, hoping he would understand where she was coming from.

Arima continued smelling Kaneki's and Sukai's outfits; like a creeper... "Ahh..." He groaned, imagining what Kaneki would do to Sukai if he had his memories erased... Again like a creeper! "I just want to see her bleed..." Arima thought aloud grunting, making Shuu seem normal (lol)!

(Shuu... Normal... This guy's a whack job! Haha yeah that would be interesting!)

Kaneki looked back and smiled, "Of course," he said as he walked back a step and put his arm around Sukai's shoulders and pulled her in for a quick peck on the forehead. Kaneki then walked next ther with his arm still around her shoulders into one of the bedrooms in the long hallway. In the room there was a television, a queen sized bed with a desk on the right side. On the desk there was a lamp, a digital clock, and some Takatsuki books for Kaneki. Kaneki laid his new black jacket along with his tattered and bloodied shirt, on the floor and plopped down on the right side of the bed with his hands behind s head.

Amon continued to watch the tapes. After he saw Sukai approach, he heard some dialogue along with some fast paced battle, "I don't remember that...." Amon thought out loud

(Lolzness! We should definitely do that in season 3! We need to make our anime though... ^_^ )

When Kaneki took off his shirt, Sukai couldn't help but blush a bit... Yea, yea, yea they had done it before but for some reason seeing him lying there so relaxed... She took off her jacket, unbuttoned her shirt revealing her bra and slid into bed next to him. "Huh..." She released a rather sensual sigh, as she kissed Kaneki on the top of the head returning the kiss he had given her... And we all know the best way to forgive a mistake is angry love, right? (*Rim shots*)

"I'm gonna make you bleed..." Sukai whispered on the tapes as she released her Kagune and forced him onto the ground. (I'm going with what I remember from the scene we did... Lol!)... Her body is so hot... Amon's thoughts were able to be heard on the tapes, as if they weren't in his own mind... (Psycho-logical... Muhahaha!)

(Ikr, "Tokyo Ghoul Spinoff Wins Shonen Weekly Grand Prix!" Hehe, I'll be quiet now ;- ;)

Kaneki looked at her and blushed, "Uta was right about one thing though, she does have a perfect body..." Kaneki thought as leaned over and turned his body on his side so he could admire Sukai. This roll out about a 6 inch between there faces, "Sukai, I'm sorry I let Uta get you. I'm even more sorry that I broke my promise to you... That I wouldn't let anyone touch you like that again." Kaneki's checks were now about as red as his eye if he was drenched in blood. Kaneki placed his hand down on Sukai's face and caressed her cheek, "I hope you can forgive me." He said, still admiring her beauty.

Amon watched in awe as he watched the battle, "What?" He exclaimed as watched the part where Sukai applied the chapstick, "Lip balm?" He asked as he touched his lips starting to remember more fragments from that day. (Same :P )

(That'd be the best thing ever! I'd be like "My bestie and I won the Shonen Weekly Grand Prix b*tches! Take that!" Then everyone in the room would be like, "Ohhh-kay...")

Sukai blushed at him caressing her cheek, as she smiled at him... "It's okay, I'll always believe in you..." She grinned lovingly, "Let's stay together always..." Sukai couldn't resist that one... (Oh yes I brought in a basket of Fruits!) Anyway she then kissed softly on the lips and ruffled his snow white hair enjoying the sweaty, bloody scent his body seemed to be exuding.

"You're mine now..." Sukai smirked, French-kissing him on the tapes after applying the chapstick on her lips. Maybe I like this better... Those words were loud, clear and groaning! It's as if Amon himself was being controlled by Sukai in the tapes. From wanting to protect her in the diner to hearing his own thoughts published on a security camera. [Honestly this could win a Shoujo award as well.. You know? And I'm sorry if I accidentally god-mode-d you; I was just trying to explain Amon's thoughts but not all of them just the tapes... Do you know what I'm trying to say? ^///^]

(Yeah, I would probably get the same reaction xD )

Kaneki felt a load get taken off of his shoulders, "Thank you," He said in a whisper before she kissed him. Kaneki grinned and kissed her, although more passionately and seductively. It may have been too soon because the Uta problem, but he couldn't resist, it was in the heat of the moment!

Amon continued watching the security tapes. He felt mixed emotions and couldn't tell his thoughts from reality, "Sukai..." He said... Or maybe he thought it... Could it have been the tape?

(Lolzness, I'm so happy you responded when you did... I'm watching American Horror Story: Hotel and whoo... Gaga is a genius but I'm NOT sleeping tonight...)

Sukai blushed and let him take control; as she licked his neck and bit roughly into his neck like a cannibal twice her age; and sucked off the blood seductively."Hmm, hmm.." She gnawed on his neck sexily, as she kissed him on the neck...

Sukai's voice rang on the tape... "Yes, you do... I own you now!" She looked on the tapes, directly at him... "Come to the Aoigiri, become a permanent part of me..." Her visual image suddenly started morphing outside of the tapes and caressing his cheek. "You won't be able to fight the lib-balm soon enough.. Keep that in mind." She smirked her image coming more to life, as she French-kissed him and the tapes suddenly went static! (You can thank Lady Gaga for that moment...)

(lol! Btw that last thing with Amon sounds like The Rin :P )

Instead of feeling pain as Sukai bit his neck, he felt joy and stimulation. As some blood dripped onto the bed, he rolled over on top of Sukai and started to kiss and lick her heck and shoulder, "Damn," he said breathily as he started going down further and further... (Do with that as you will :P )

It was almost like hypnotism, "I can't fight the lip-balm much longer..." He repeated I between the imaginary kiss. "Agogiri and Sukai," he said as tape ejected from the player

(Niiice! Even though this anime sounds new to me, lolz... I'll check it out! ^_^ )

Uta was still acting bored but in reality he was savoring the taste still lingering on my lips... That ass... Those eyes, those lips, that b*stard Kaneki... I swear if there was to poison her, poison her with her own blood... He thought sucking on his finger and licking the blood off...

Arima had walked in quietly to the tape room, when he whispered... "So you saw what my daughter is like acting more like herself..." Arima explained his image mirroring on the video player. (For some reason I imagine Arima with this thick, cockney British accent... Is that weird?)

(That sounds awesome! The only reason I asked is because after watching AHS: Hotel, I don't think I can handle anymore bloody imagery until next Wednesday... If I can even handle next Wednesday... Ooh, but there's something I wanna message you about... It's kind of private, lolz. Nothing nasty though. I'm a good ghoul! ^_^ )

Shuu walked into the demolished battle ground and walked over specifically toward a pool of blood. To get ther, he had to pass Eto and Ayato, who were still standing there. When he maneuvered passed them, he pulled out a handkerchief with a little spot of dried blood. He sniffed it once, and then dropped it onto the blood. The handkerchief gradually turned a dark red and then Shuu picked it up and put it in his pocket. "Melody..." He said, thinking about what he could do with this cloth (wink wink :P we can't have Shuu seeming normal!!!!!!)

Amon looked back and glared at Arima, "She's not your daughter," he said confidently, his knuckles turning white. (I don't think that's weird)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Indeed, we can't have that! Hee, hee, hee...)

Uta heard Shuu's footsteps and took the opportunity to keep Kaneki and Sukai safe for once... As he continued licking an eyeball and daydreaming about what could have happened had Kaneki not walked in on him...

"I'm afraid you don't understand what I'm talking about..." Arima replied cockily, "I don't mean she's my daughter as if she's my child... I mean she's a part of me, like a daughter..." Arima snapped sounding a bit turned up. (That totally sounds normal, Arima!) "Like Kaneki is my son..." He added revealing the two pieces of clothing one of the Kaneki's, the other Sukai's. "You'll see soon enough... Every child has to come back to their family." Arima's words were crisp and haunting; while at the same time his tones were so aroused you would wonder if he was on something (lol, just kidding... I don't encourage drugs or any form of that stuff!)...

(Hey, I got to go to sleep, Hehe. I only have 2 more weeks of waking up early until next semester! Anyway sleep tight and have sweet dreams!)

sukaithemoonlord774 said:
(Indeed, we can't have that! Hee, hee, hee...)
Uta heard Shuu's footsteps and took the opportunity to keep Kaneki and Sukai safe for once... As he continued licking an eyeball and daydreaming about what could have happened had Kaneki not walked in on him...

"I'm afraid you don't understand what I'm talking about..." Arima replied cockily, "I don't mean she's my daughter as if she's my child... I mean she's a part of me, like a daughter..." Arima snapped sounding a bit turned up. (That totally sounds normal, Arima!) "Like Kaneki is my son..." He added revealing the two pieces of clothing one of the Kaneki's, the other Sukai's. "You'll see soon enough... Every child has to come back to their family." Arima's words were crisp and haunting; while at the same time his tones were so aroused you would wonder if he was on something (lol, just kidding... I don't encourage drugs or any form of that stuff!)...
Shuu made his way up the stairs until he eventually found Uta, blocking his path, "Bonjour! Step out of the way please..." Shuu said looking more annoyed by the moment. He been thinking about Kaneki for awhile now, and this goth freak was not going to get in the way of his reunion.

Amon stared at him in disgust, "You have a problem Arima... You're carrying their clothes, talking about them like you know them on a personal level, and now calling them your children..?" Amon backed up and grasped the handle of his qinque, preparing for any kind of retaliation that might arise from his backtalk.

(Welcome back! Happy Almost Halloween!! ^_^ )

Uta looked at him, blinked then without a second thought he punched Shuu as if he was a pillow... "You're creepy... You should be with Nishiki, you two would make a cute couple..." He explained, being his freaky goth self! ;)

"Amon, you don't understand it yet but you'll see they're not who you think you are... And what about your little crush on Sukai? Did you forget, she basically raped you and you knew you liked it... So if anyone has the problem, I think it's you. Aren't you thirty, next weekend?" Arima smirked owning Amon, with a psychological attack. Though he knew Amon had a point but he still has super-freaky ways...

(Thanks! And happy Almost Halloween to you too!)

Shuu coughed up some blood, but then kneed Uta in the chest, knocking him back into the hallway. The hole that Uta made in his gut started healing almost immediately, "Almost 10 seconds... You're pretty good." Shuu said as he wiped the blood off of his chin. Shuu gave him a psychotic smile before summoning his kagune, making a large knife at the end of his arm "Too bad I don't have time to play with you," Shuu mocked as he waited for Uta's next move.

Amon winced at avoided Arima's gaze realizing he was telling the truth. All of a sudden everything started to come back to him, "Akira!" He suddenly shouted, as his eyes widened. The image of The half eaten Akira replayed in his mind over and over again. After a few seconds he ran outside the Arima's office and aimlessly hobbled down the hallway.

(You're welcome, thank you! So how have you been?)

Uta pounced with his own Kagune (I don't know if he has any or what they're like... But it sounded fun, in my head!) and forced Shuu to the ground. "That's a cute suit, did your husband give it to you?" Uta teased getting cocky, as he licked the eyeball thinking Sukai with the leather but not much else (lol) on...

Arima smirked, realizing he had confiscated Kaneki's number and an instant, seemingly flawless plan came to his mind! Too bad he didn't know about Shuu...

Shuu smirked and used his kagune to stab Uta in the abdomen. Right after he stabbed him, he rolled Uta over and pinned him to the ground, the knife still in his gut, "What really cute is your subtle flirting..." Shuu said before he started repeatedly smashing his head against Uta's.

Amon wandered around until eventually tripped and fell down a flight of stairs, "Damn..." Amon groaned. Blood started pouring down his forehead and into his eye. He groaned once more as he stood up again, making his way out of the CCG building.

Uta used his feet to grab Shuu's ankle then flip him over and begin choking him violently to the point; he could hear Shuu screaming. "Sorry, you're not my type..." He smirked cockily, (Shuu just got rejected!)... "Now bleed, you clown..." He growled digging his nails into Shuu's neck.

Sukai had been sleeping soundly next to Kaneki, when she suddenly awoke... "Kaneki-Chan..." She blushed awakening from a dream about Amon coming back with a "vengeance"; clearly forgetting about her chapstick incident...

Shuu struggled against Utas grasp. Eventually, the loss of air made Shuu start to lose consciousness, "You bastard..." He he said breathily before he passed out,

Kaneki woke up slowly and smiled when he saw Sukai, "Good morning Sukai," Kaneki wiped some hair out of his face and reposition led his body so he was facing Sukai

Last edited by a moderator:
Uta smirked standing up as he rushed to Kaneki and Sukai's room... "Guys, I have something important you need to know... Oh nice bra." Uta smirked flirtatiously, as Sukai blushed kissing Kaneki's ear to awaken him.

"Hello..." Arima then called Kaneki shamelessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back