• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom School Rumble rp?

Koi Miazaki

The Koi Fish >
I'm curious if there are any school rumble role plays out there. Or if anyone is interested to start one :)

I'm interested in playing Tenma Tsukamoto.

OMG THIS IS SO EXCITING
But do you have any ideas for the plot of the thread? I'd hate to commit to something without actually knowing what it was about.

OMG THIS IS SO EXCITING
But do you have any ideas for the plot of the thread? I'd hate to commit to something without actually knowing what it was about.
Actually I was just curious if anyone wanted to join. But it's good that there is :D. I haven't thought about the plot yet though. But we can think of something. I'll start thinking of stuff. Unless you have anything in mind? hahaha

Some ideas: (randomly in my head)

1) Castaway
2) School Rumble + Ouran Crossover (coz more people knows Ouran)
3) After college, kinda like a reunion thing?

Hmmm ... any other ideas? haha

Ooooh If you have ANY plot in mind. Coz honestly, I just wanna play Tenma hahaha. But I'm super happy people are replying haha

Absolutely interested! I remember watching the series a while back, so I may be a little rusty around some things. I cannot believe the chances of this, considering not once have I ever met anybody in my life who actually watched this and I've only ever watched 3 anime series in my lifetime, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back