• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of the Magi

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"You there, tell me where I might find the principle,"
Lena turned around to look at whoever dared speak to her. It was some annoying boy. Ugh ofcourse. Life just couldn't leave her alone could it.
She sighed. She didn't want to deal with this today. Fine. She'd have to.
"I have no idea where the principal is."
Plenty of things she could be doing now...like...well sleeping, training, being alone. Anything would be better than being here right.
She supposed she had to atleast give this guy the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps he'd be less annoying than the rest.
"If you want, I can probably help you find the principal."
What was she doing. Probably making a mistake. As if she didn't make enough of those already.
revior revior

Alex Steelborne
Alex look at Joanne, "Sister Joanne, with the battleground rules, I am a target regardless of if I show my appearance or not, we all are." He then turned to Elaine, who then showered him with compliments, "Miss Elaine, your words sometimes work better then my Battlecry does." After Elaine was done, he slipped his helmet on, "Come then, Sister Joanne, Miss Elaine, I have students to initiate." On his way out, he tapped a button on his construct which then turned into a cubed with some fancy light magic. His boots clanging against the hard tile floor as he walked.

After some time of walking, he came upon a group of students talking, among them, some new faces. Rather then using the intercom system, he wanted to tell the students personally where to meet, "Students. Your orientation starts in 15 minutes at the Arena. Don't... be late and bring the cubes you received upon entering the school." He did a 180 and walked off towards the Arena.
Keybored Keybored Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre SRUNewman SRUNewman GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Blackrose7 Blackrose7
(Those I didn't mention, just improvise. I wasn't sure where everyone was in space and time so sorry if I didn't mention you x.x)

Eric was watching everyone mingle, and introduce each other when he heard the loud footsteps of his Headmaster. Headmaster Steelborne walked over to the group of students and explained to them where and when the orientation would happen, and before Eric had the chance to say anything to the headmaster, he began to walk off towards the Arena, "Well, I presume you all heard Headmaster Steelborne, may I suggest that we start to make our way towards the Arena?" Eric politely suggested to the group.

SRUNewman SRUNewman National National Blackrose7 Blackrose7 GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Xio Xio

I suppose you are right, headmaster.” With a gentle bow she excused herself for assuming the man did not know what he was doing. He knew exactly. It was the reason he was in charge here, was it not. Reserving herself she followed after the armor-clad man. Joining at his side once they stopped to address the students. What stood out was Eric’s eagerness to take initiative. Bringing a gentle smile to her face. Hoping this drive would somewhat rub off on the new initiates.
Joanna bowed to excuse herself for the time being and caught up to the eager pupil. Joining at his side. “I see you are eager to begin. Would you be so kind to share your motivation?” The words came out calm, reassuring and yet brimming with interest. After all, it was inspiring to see pupils so eager.
Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

Doran: When the Headmaster came to the group Doran was happy to hear that the orientation was almost done so he can have some fun. This academy was his favorite part of his life now. He loved sparring with people and he hoped to get in a few fights with the new students. After the Headmaster left he was ready to just get there so the year can finally start. He looked around and other than Xendhel it seemed like everyone was pretty slow. He looked to the group. "Well, I'm going to just rush there ill see you guys around careful and don't be late." With that, he casts dash and rushes out of the hallway and within a few seconds he passes the headmaster and makes it to the arena before pretty much anyone else.

After making the suggestion to the group that they should head over to the Arena as soon as possible, Eric left by himself. As he was walking away from the group he noticed Sister Joanna walking beside him. He listened to the question she asked but took a while to answer. While he was thinking of something to say, he saw Doran rushing through the halls, more eager than Eric to reach the Arena. "Well, Sister Joanna, I'm just excited to meet the new students," Eric started to explain, "also, I haven't had a duel since the end of the last school year."

Keybored Keybored

Joanna took notice of Doran’s rushing as well while the pupil beside her took time to form a response. Another eager student. At this rate there could be a genuine competition forming. How exciting. “We all are Eric. Try to pass some of this motivation on to the new initiates, if you would.” She glanced back for a moment as she spoke, observing the other students. “And I expect you will refrain from holding back, yes? After all, the Arena is not a place for doing so.
Joanna held her staff tight, a small spark in her eyes. Giving away her restrained excitement for combat. “We face our opponent with honor. Holding back is little more than an insult, is it not? So, go forth and give your opposition a reason to go all out.

Last edited:
Scarlet was rolling her eyes when the War Paladin glared at her. 'Stupid war paladin. She is probably jealous that I am a badass black knight and not her.' thought Scarlet. Even though, she knew why the war paladin actually hates her. Scarlet like to think that Greneshia is jealous of her, for having an awesome sword and armor. Scarlet also gave Greneshia the middle finger when she was gone, since she did kind of have it coming.
As she turned her focus back to Eric to find out why he called out her last name, that didn't happen because the headmaster show up. "Finally, that is going to start." said Scarlet. She was happy that the orientation was going to start soon, because she wanted to know what the cube she got does.
Taking the cube out from her pouch, she went to the Arena. 'I wonder what this cube is going to do? Maybe it will make another cool sword, or maybe it will be a shield.' thought Scarlet.

"See you all in the place we shall go," Mel said to everyone who is still assembled. She then waved bye as she turned to (eventually) go to the arena. Mel quickly disappeared down the hallway, checking out the weird cube she had gotten.

As the two walked down the hallway, he listened carefully to every single word his teacher was saying, "I assure you, I shall try my hardest in the arena," he responded once she finished talking. He took note of the slight spark in Joanna's eyes, "Sister Joanna, when was the last time you were able to duel?" He knew that the priestess was known for her banner style, but Eric himself has never seen her fight.

Keybored Keybored

Theodore Lavender
"Hmph, looks like there's no need."

Theodore tilts his head over the direction of the other students, and there, a man in a full body armor of gold can be seen. Theodore had already heard of what the man looked like. Certainly, it is as they say, you really can't miss him.

"But, thank's for offering anyways," he turns back to the girl he was just speaking to, "the Hero of Elmore will remember this."

Leaving the girl after dropping his name, Theodore heads towards the arena, following behind the rest of the students.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Xhendel froze as he thought he was in trouble when the Headmaster appeared, only to realize that he was informing them all about the arena. He watched as Doran sped off, with Scarlet and the curious musician girl both walking to the arena. Xhendel pursed his lips as he teleported away, only to pop up in the arena next to Doran.

"Goddamn it's been pretty dull around here, we need this arena tournament. Speaking of which, who do you want to fight?" He sat down next to his friend as he looked around at the students, analyzing.
SRUNewman SRUNewman

Doran: A few students finally started making their way to the arena. He likes to make the jokes that everyone is too slow but thanks to his magic he was just extremely fast. Xendhel came in on one of his portal. He asked who Doran was hoping to fight. To be honest anyone. Doran really like sparring but he guesses there maybe someone he would want to fight first. "Honestly I'm a bit interested in that Mel girl I'm curious what musical magic could be like in a fight. I kind of don't want to fight you cause we've been sparring for years but you know we will soon though." He chuckes.

As they approached the Arena Joanna was caught off-guard by an unexpected question. One that brought a small smile to her lips. “Is it that noticeable?” the priestess asked her pupil with a calm sincerity. Resting the upper half of the staff on her shoulder. Holding it in place with a loose hand whilst gesturing towards the Arena ahead. “I have never tested myself in the Arena, if that is what you are asking of me.” The answer was meant to be evasive. Caused by an unwillingness to share her tale. “However, I do not desire to fight unless the necessity is absolute. Thus, I have no desire to test myself in the Arena.

Elaine Hearthmann
The old Sorceress

The time for the Headmaster to meet the fresh new students is now. The headmaster had already made his way towards the Arena. One of the most notable locations of the whole school. Something that Elaine just sees as another room for the Academy. Joanne also started to make her way through the Arena herself. Although Elaine did not haste to move out of her spot, in fact she watched the two go herself. She didn't seem to plan on following just yet. She turns around towards the balcony again. Looking at the scenery before her. She gave a smile towards the horizon before walking away from balcony. This was the last time she was seen in sight. She just disappeared inside the school halls.

She came back later, only a few steps away from reaching the Arena. She was seen again with a wooden cane in hand, supporting her balance. Sluggish movement and silent footsteps. This is Indeed Elaine Hearthmann. The oldest sorceress of the school. She is seen walking towards the arena. In sight of the new students. The old woman had a friendly smile and face. Her ever closed eyes, looking up ahead towards the Arena. It was that time of the year again.

(Open for interaction)

Theodore Lavender
As he moves towards the arena, Theodore spots an old lady. He wonders briefly what she's doing here, feeling that she might be too old to be a teacher. Perhaps she's someone's grandmother? If so, then is she looking for her grandchild? Well in that case, heading to the arena may be the best idea, since the students are supposed to gather there.

"Hey granny, need a shoulder to lean on? Must be hard getting around the school grounds at your age right?"

Being one of the Six Hero of Elmore, there's no reason not to extend a helping and. It's not like he'll end up fighting a dragon for giving this old lady a hand and he's heading into the arena anyways, why not give a bit of a helping hand?

"Come on, no need to be shy, it's not everyday you get a chance to be helped by a Hero of Elmore after all."

Winking at the granny, Theodore extends his hand, hoping that she would take it, after all, it'd be rather embarrassing if she doesn't after saying all that stuff.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Eric Amari

Eric enjoyed these peaceful moments in the school, just him and another person having an engaging conversation. Sadly for Eric, their conversation would have to come to an end, as they reached their destination. Standing before the Arena, Eric felt like he was home. Whenever Eric started to miss his home and family, he would head to the Arena to train or spare with some of the students that were already there, it reminded him of his parents and how they would train with him. "Well, Sister Joanna, it seems as though we are here." Eric said as he took his first step into the Arena, taking in every about it that he loved.

Keybored Keybored

Chapter 1: The Arena
Alex Steelborne

Alex stood on a podium overlooking the Arena, "Welcome, my dear students..." he raised his arms, "To the Arena!" As if on cue, the light around the Arena began turning on one by one. "I see you've all made it here safely. I'm sure you're all wondering what your little cubes are.." Alex took his and tossed it into the air and when it landed, a swirl of light amassed around it and soon, a pillar. When the light cleared, there stood a construct, "Ready to serve." Said the construct, in it's robotic echoed voice. "Each of you received this construct when you entered the grounds. They act as your guardians on the grounds and trust me, you need them so make good use of them." Alex took his helmet off and set it on the podium, "They can also answer various questions you may have about your particular skills and how to grow them. Each of them, specially tailored to your personality and skills, so no two constructs are ever the same." Alex turned around to look outside but what he saw utterly terrified him.

In the distance, a large plume of smoke and fire and from it, a dragon emerged. Alex's look was full of fear, "A... a dragon? They're suppose to be.." Before he could finish the sentence, the dragon landed on the barrier and attempted to break it. Fortunately, despite being weak, it held. After a few failed attempts, the dragon roared something mighty and took off. Alex, filled with dread and terror, took a moment to recollect himself, "A-As you can tell.. the school is protected by a barrier laid down by the first Headmaster." He cleared his throat, "Anyways, as part of your initiation, you will fight in the Arena. This will test your skills and help us to place you in dorms appropriately. The rules?" He paused, "You can challenge anyone to a fight... even me... or the teachers." To the students, him ignoring the dragon might seem weird but he worries about the integrity of the barrier, "Without further ado... let the games... begin. Approach the person you wish to fight and challenge." 'Damn... so soon? I need to work fast... who knows how long I have.'
Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism revior revior Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Keybored Keybored SRUNewman SRUNewman National National GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Blackrose7 Blackrose7 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse (If I missed anyone, sorry)

Last edited:
"Who wants to fight I guess."
What a waste. Mandatory fighting. It wouldn't do for much good for somebody like Lena. She'd rather be researching new sources of power.
Fighting some idiot would be a waste of time. She could beat anyone she wanted. So why bother.
"If it's ok with anyone can we just say we fought?"

Theodore Lavender
Theodore was deeply distressed when he heard that he had to fight. He knew very well that even though he has been calling himself a hero, he really can't do any fighting. In fact, he has never handled any sort of weapon before. Before long, he was panicking, his eyes darting about trying to figure out which opponent he should be challenging, because while he can't fight, he still calls himself a hero, which means that he'd look very bad if he tries to opt out of a fight without an appropriate excuse. Then, someone called out, it's the girl he's talking to before and she's asking to pretend to have fought, and Theodore does as any coward would.

"That's fine by me. I'm not a fan of pointless fighting anyways."

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Eric Amari
Mentioned:

Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Arena
As the dragon attacked the barrier around the school, Eric watched in awe. He had never seen one himself, yet he always wanted to; many said that there were all extinct, yet there one was. It was obvious to Eric that Headmaster Steelborne was shaken up by the whole ordeal. After the introduction, Eric made his way around the arena until he found someone that was willing to fight. This is when he approached one Scarlet Hartline, he knew that the Dark Knight was always trying to prove to herself that she could beat the Headmaster. "Ms. Hartline, would you care to fight me in the Arena?" Eric asked.

Last edited:
When the dragon attacked the barrier of the school, Scarlet took out her sword, because she wanted to see if she can try to kill it. ‘If I can kill a dragon, then I might be able to beat the headmaster.’ thought Scarlet, who is underestimating of how powerful a dragon is.
As she was about to use Volatile Negation, so the stupid dragon wouldn't heal itself. The dragon took off after failing to break the barrier. “Damn it. I wanted to kill a dragon,” said Scarlet.

Due to not being able to kill a dragon, Scarlet was in a bitter mood when the headmaster said that they have to fight someone. ‘Normally, I would be happy that we get to fight someone in the Arena. I would have been interested in the construct too, but I am pissed off about not being able to kill a dragon.’ thought Scarlet.

Scarlet was about to walk towards the headmaster, so she can challenge him. However, that didn't happen, because Eric walked up to her and asked for a fight. ‘AAAAAAAAA! Why did Eric have to ask me about that? I wanted to fight the headmaster, but now that I think about it. It wouldn't be very fun.’ thought Scarlet.
“FIGHT ME, ERIC!” said Scarlet, who seems to look like she was out for blood.

( Yep. Scarlet seriously has a problem when it comes to fighting. )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back