• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School Of Heros

Kawazoe transform back into a human and started to walk towards Petia"I don't care who did it was quite fun"

dark ninja landed right beside Sarahbeth"we should start getting the wounded to the infirmary."

Now only a few scattered birds being dragged in by their instincts to obey and protect,"You birds are actually pretty cool, but I am still curious about your creation...." He lifts his chin to see that all the birds were landed and staring at him waiting for commands.

Petia nodded. "It was fun..." She says to Kawazoe. "We should get to the dining hall now." She says smiling.

Petia sat at a table and watched as food appeared onto the table magically.

Sarahbeth walked in the dining hall smiled as she flicked her fingers and food appeared.

Kawazo sat at a table and watched as food appeared onto the table magically."this food looks delicious" he started to eat

dark ninja walking to the dining hall and sit down he make sure no light will hit him and he takes off his mask revealing only darkness inside his suit as he starts to eat

Sarahbeth sat beside Dark ninja and looked over at the new student. "Yes, he loves the dark. You must be a new student." She says smiling. "I'm your magic teacher, Sarahbeth."

"you kinda have to like if your body is made out of it and I am your stealth teacher Dark ninja that's what everybody calls me."

Beyos turns and walks into the dining hall as the birds fly away. He walks up to and gently pokes an older woman in her back with his claw and asks in a rusty voice,"Where are the fruits?"

@Queen of Fantasy

Sarahbeth turned to look at another new student. She flicked her finger and a bowl of fruits appeared in his hands. "Right there." She says smiling.

" I can control the darkness as well I also can merge with it I could teach you a couple more things."dark ninja moves suddenly so the light doesn't hit his face as he lifted up his head showing only darkness inside

Beyos shakes his arms loosening the newly burnt in muscle, Beyos picks up the bowl and takes it to the end of the table. He sits at the table and lays his sword beside him. He picks up a fruit and takes bite from it using his snout to go around the pit of the fruit. He lifts a small leather bag and dumps a portion of the sand in it on the table. After a few seconds he waves his hand and ten matching miniature figures of himself appear from the sand, after another wave of his hand five grew yellowish hairs on their chest while the other five grew white hairs. Beyos took another fruit and started chomping it with his long teeth, he stared at the miniature figures and once more waved his hand they grew from their arms matching swords to Beyos's."Fight," on command the two differing teams began to fight with ferocity as Beyos watched with exciting eyes he tapped his foot and his tail thumped the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
dark ninja saw the little fight and made small shadow creatures as big as the other guys and made them join the fight

Ty was hiding he was drenched in blood that sined on his coat from killing most of those birds before they were frozen and turned normal. Along with his glowing red eyes he looked truly evil. He snuck back to his dorm and burnt the cloak there was know way he was getting those blood stains out. Then he put on an exact replica of the cloak he destroyed.

After Petia was done eating she walked out of the hall and went outside and stared at the stars.

"Interesting, ninja," Beyos waves his hand and all of the miniature figures turn on the shadow figures, he dumps rest of the sand on the table and from the sand came thirty more miniature Anubians armed for battle.

darkness horde from his suit making more shadow creatures as they join the fight as well"it's almost like a game of chess."

he got done eating and went to his dorm room seeing that he had a roommate"hi ty I see that were roommates"

@Marvelous Chester @jole875

Petia walked to the girls dorm.

(I wanted to let everyone know, that the dorms are one house. Two a room, breakfasts are there and everyone hangs out there like a family.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back