• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School Of Heros

"okay okay I am sorry I won't do it again unless you want me to"Kawazoe put her back on his back

dark ninja nodded his head"so what should we do about this little predicament"

Sarahbeth thinks. "Well, we do not know why he is here. If anything, he's only here to learn. I'd say to wait to see what happens. If he makes a move we strike back."

Petia climbed back onto her head and touched the clouds. "Your so lucky. I wish I could fly all the time."

"ok hey do you want to have lunch together"dark ninja said hoping she would say yes

"yeah I know I won't be flying you around then if you were able to fly and I don't like that I don't have no one to ride with if you did"Kawazoe look down at the city and start to look at where they were week at and making battle strategy plans

Sarahbeth smiled. "Sure." She said putting down her books.

Petia sighed. "Are you the last of your kind?" She asks

"awesome thank you"dark ninja started to get ready to go

"not really I have two other brothers and then that's basically the Last of Us"

Petia sighed. "It must be nice to have siblings." She says holding onto his horn.

Sarahbeth followed Dark ninja.

dark ninja led them to the cafeteria and pulled out a seat for her to sit in.

"not all the time I'm the middle child out of my 3 brothers once too young to do anything in the older one just bosses me around"Kawazoe looks up at the sky thinking that he must take down the big guns on the outskirts of this town

Anubis walks to the closest chair sat down and started putting on more clothes to stay warmer,"I suppose russians don't have heaters around," Anubis whispers to himself. Anubis takes a dark red fruit out of his bag and takes a small bite out of it to calm himself.

Maniska had done the course and was now walking around the school, bored. Then she saw a boy sitting in a chair shivering. She walked up to him and lit her hand on fire and held it in front of his face. "I assumed you were cold. Was my assumption correct?" She asked, smiling a little.

@jole875

Anubis looks at the fire for a second,"Yeah I am not used to the cold, we aren't made for it. What's your name?" He grabs another exotic fruit from his bag and takes a bite from it.

@UnwantedTruth

She smirked. "Maniska. I'm Maniska. What's your name?" She asked, smirking. She then placed her not blazing hand on his arm. "Yep. You're pretty cold, ain't you?"

He looks over at her arm, Yea I wish I was fire too right now. "My name is Beyos, and I swear do russians even make heaters? I suppose you could say they don't need them because they are always wearing five coats." Beyos says laughing."I've seen super natural things but if I may ask, are you an elemental? I've seen several of those but they are one of few I know of able to conjure fire like that." He stares and waits for reply.

Maniska smirked. "Nice to meet you Beyos!" She said. She then shook her head. "Nope. I'm part hellhound. By which I mean I can shape-shift into a hellhound. My kind is pretty hard to find and ninety-five percent of the time are evil and trying to impress the devil!" She was smiling during that whole speech.

He smiles and says,"I have met a hellhound once he tried to kill me and my friend Sabath, hellhounds are noble fighters and keen allies if you can make them one. But I tell you the bite is the worst part of them, worse than a werewolf." Beyos takes two fruit out of his bag,"Would you like one, they are very good for Anubians, but lethal to most. It won't kill you as long as you have running blood."

Maniska nodded. "I'm not surprised. Hellhounds are terrible beasts. But brilliant fighters!" She said with a little giggle. She then nodded and took the fruit. "Sure! Thanks!" She said and took a large bite out of it. "Not bad! It's actually pretty good!"

Beyos yawns,"Any interesting people I should know about? I don't wanna have to kill someone over a misunderstanding." Beyos goes through his bag, metal clinking together can be heard,"I've been wondering, are there any dorms that are warmer than others I can... apprehend?"

Petia sighed. "We should probably get back." She says still hanging onto his horn.

Sarabeth smiles at Dark ninja. "Where shall we sit?"

Petia got off and waited for Kawazoe to turn back into a human.

Sarahbeth smiled. "That would be lovely." She said as she sat down.

Kawazoe to turn back into a human"that felt great to fly around"

Dark ninja sat down"well I'm glad you think so"

Maniska smiled and shook her head. "Nope. Well, actually, there's this teacher who loves everything dark. He's an alright guy though." She smirked. "I dunno. Im planning on decorating my room have pink and girly and the other half demonic!" She clapped to herself a little.

@jole875

Beyos pulls out a book and says,"What do you do around here for fun? I seriously don't know what to do but to practice the stuff I am good at, and well it's too cold for me like this," points to his own face," to do anything interesting outside." Flips the pages of the newly hand written book.

Maniska shrugged. "Wanna fight? Just for fun. Not to the death." She looked at his book. "What's that? Are you writing a novel?"

Beyos laughed and said,"I like you Manishka so fighting would be a bad idea. No, it's a spell book an old Anubis wrote for me, its all the spells that Anubians can use." Flips to the first few pages and points to a sentence,"That makes fruit taste like meat since an Anubis can't eat meat." Points to another,"That one connects an Anubis with a certain animal making that animal his companion, stronger the animal the stronger the Anubis has to be to connect to the animal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back