• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School Of Heros

"They aren't just for fun they match my skill to their best ability." He stands and the figures jump into the bag, on contact with it they turn back to sand. "You wouldn't happen to be able to help me find my room, would you."

In the wooded area , Krin finds an opening and starts laying out lines made of pure energy that are in the shape of an atom. "Hm, soon I will be able to go to the dark area...but I must learn more about it." He soon covers it up and leaves and heads back to the dorms to find out who he is paired with.

the darkness rejoined dark ninja As he puts on his mask again making sure the light doesn't hit him."yes you're in the boys dorm I live there as well because they don't want to give me a house or money for that matter .I show you to the door you can pick any room you want it is two to a room"dark ninja cut up and started to walk toward the boys dorms

Krin bangs on the door and there is no answer so he enters to find it completely empty. "Hmph, looks like my roommate hasn't arrived yet." Krin then begins to unpack his stuff on the other bed.

Walks behind him and stretches and goes and picks up my travel bag."It's warm right? I don't like the cold."

"well I think it is I can't tell if it's hot or cold I guess you wish that"dark ninja opened up the dorm door and leads him inside he points to a room"that is my room I currently have no roommate and if you need anything I'll be there."

Petia walks to the girls dorm and opens the door to an amazing living space. She marvels at the beauty.

He smiles with his snout and says,"My name is Beyos," he lightly puts out his hand so that he wont stab him with his claws. "What are you, as you can tell I am Anubian, but you look somewhat humanoid, not counting your energy aura."

"I am an energy manifestation fused with a little bit of organic material." Krin declared. Krin shook his hand. "Never met an Anubian before.." he spoke.

dark ninja walks into his room just as this classroom it is filled with darkness"yeah I got to eat with her maybe tomorrow ask her on a date."

Kawazoe look at ty and held out his hand to shake"I guess it's better that I'm your roommate than anyone else in everybody sees you as a villain"

"Want to see a bit of magic Krin?" he asks with a wide smile. He starts to pull his plants from his beg and set them out, most of them have many exotic fruits hanging from their limbs.

"Ah simple," he goes up to one of the plants and sprinkles sand on it, almost instantly it shrinks to half its size,"Sadly that's the only thing I can shrink." He turns and dumps the bag of sand on the floor, he waves his hand over it and three matching Anubians form from the sand swords drawn."That is a hard one, wouldn't expect what you have to do to understand that spell."

Ty shook his hand. "I guess it's better having you as a roomate then someone who would think I'm a villian and try to kill me every night." He stared at the ground as he let his eyes color die down to a dull red instead of the bright flame red he got during battle. Well sill looking at the floor he picked up his hat and put it on the shadow it cast hid most of his face including his eyes. Then he thought about what to do know, mabey try to make a friend. "Would you like to go see a movie or go out to eat or something."

Kawazoe thought for a while he had to contact his brothers and give them the information maybe he will get away from this guy in the middle of movie to use the bathroom and do it then."yeah sure a movie sounds great and something to eat would be good too and we can ride in style well you can because I'll be the one flying around"

Ty cracked a slight smile but no one could see it do to the fact his hat his his face. He walked outside and waited for Kawazoe to do dragon form, he had never seen a dragon before and he was exited to.

Ty jumped and did a flip landing on the dragon. Wow a get to fly on a dragon wow He thought to himself. He got up close to the dragons neck and helled his arms around it like a hug, but it wasn't he was just trying to hold on and not fall of. Once the dragon took of he loved the felling of the wind is his face mixed with the heat of the dragon and its scales.

Kawazoe can feel him holding on as they were flying around."if you keep on holding on to me like that you're going to miss the view."

@Marvelous Chester

Before Ty let go he pulled a ring out of his pocket it looked like simple metal with some ruins carved onto it. He put in on and then even stood up on the dragon and enjoyed the view. Once they got close to the theater he jumped enjoying the free fall it had been a while since he had done this. Once he got close to the ground he snapped and the ring used its magic to create a gravity field to catch him. Ty didn't have any true powers but he did have some fun gear. @Blood dog

Kawazoe he landed upon the ground and turn back into a human"hey man nice jump no never did that before."he walks up to me ticket booth and wait for ty

Ty grinned face still hidden by the hat which somehow didn't fall of during that jump, some would argue the hat was enchanted which it was. It was enchanted with shadow magic which his Ty's face and most importantly his eyes. His cloak was also special it couldn't be destroyed permanently whenever it got close to being destroyed it would repair its self that was why he burnt his outher cloak so when he got back to his dorm it would be as good as new. The fabric also couldn't be pierced by normal weapons or guns. He walked up to the ticket counter and bought tickets to the hunger games mokingjay. ( For lack of better movie coming to mind )

Kawazoe walked in and got some popcorn and drinks for them and then found a seat to watch the movie."this will be the first time scene movie."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back