• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Other
Here

MissAn0nymus

Love Wins Squad
Backstory: We don't call the people 'mutants' or their abilities 'quirks', no, we call them 'powerfulls' and their 'heroics'. Why not 'heroes' and their 'powers'? No idea. Today's the first day of the SH -School of Heroics- school year.

Rp: I lug my big backpack full of stuff to school. My new school. The School of Heroics. I got accepted here last minute, when a potential candidate (and by this I mean they were almost 100% getting in) died misterously.

I can't help the grin on my face as I think what I'm thinking. 'I got in! It may have been in place of someone else, but still!'

" Ah, this is so cool!! All these people with heroics and costumes and- Oh! Stairs! "

Naomi squealed and raced up the grand staircase leading to the open doors of the school where a pair of teachers stood on either side greeting all the arriving students. She waved excitedly and darted inside only to be swept back by an invisible force yanking on her backpack.

" Calm down, child! No running in the school! "

One elderly teacher snipped, he dropped his hand and Naomi was released from his telekinetic hold. Giggling she scratched her head embarrassed.

" Sorry... Oh wow! "

Naomi had become distracted, turning around, and looked at the high ceilings and wide open grand entrance.

" This school is amazing! "

She cringed and lowered her voice.

" Sorry.... Again ".

Hearing a loud person, a girl, I smile.

"Isn't it, though?!" I ask her, a cute flatter chested girl, this. "I find archetecture amazing, too!" I let out a little smile. "I'm Enora." I hold out a hand.

Naomi bit her lip her attention drawn to the chatter of someone near to her and the now outstretched hand. Facing the stranger she blushed pink and sheepishly shook the girls hand, willing herself not to look away or at the floor.

" I'm Naomi "

She said shyly then saw a group of students walking by wearing matching Letterman jackets and gasped.

" Wow, I wonder how they all got those! "

"They look pretty cool." I almost smack myself. 'You could have said literally ANYTHING cooler.' i scold myself.

Naomi jolted,

" Pictures! I have to take pictures! "

She reached to her pocket, nothing, then the other, empty. Turning in circles she checked the back pockets then her backpack and suitcase all the while muttering.

" Phone?.. No.. Phone?.. No.... Where is it? "

She stopped and closed her eyes, crinkling her nose and holding both hands out. Dozens of particles whirled around her hands and into her open plans, moments later her phone materialized in her hands.

" Ah, knew I hadn't lost it- Oh! Are we not supposed to use our heroics? "

She asked openly, although had already begun snapping pictures of her surroundings

"Young Lady!" An older woman shouts. I look up, seeing the headmistress! "That is NOT the school uniform!"

I look down. "It's just a hoodie." I mutter, but take it off anyways, revealing my SH uniform.

Out of RP: P.S
This person is super late in case someones's wondering after reading this soooo yeah (^wO)/

Traum looked up in dismay to hide his growing excitement as he trampled up the concrete steps. "New day," he whispered with reverence. His heart lurched in surprise as heard the bell ring in the distance, almost as if chiding him for his tardiness.

He swiftly dashed and made a sharp turn to the right, where many people had already gathered, and were in the same spree he was in to rush to class. Almost immediately, Traum tripped to his doom as an invisible force struck his shoes. He barely had time to register this as he dropped down all his materials for class. Paper and ink (in bottles, of course) flew haywire in all directions. His sketches even found themselves in those of curious hands. Cheeks flushed, he went to snatch up his drawings, most of which were of landscapes.

Naomi squeaked as the bell startled her,

" I haven't even gotten my schedule yet! "

She turned quickly and went to take a step but hopped over a piece of paper and a pencil near her feet, she knelt down and picked up the paper looking at the picture.

" Wow, this is beautiful "

She looked up as the boy who had dropped all his things began gathering the pictures similar to the one she held. Picking up a few more of the pictures around her and turning them all to face the same way Naomi held them out to the boy, waving them slightly hoping to get his attention without needing to really speak to him. He looked older, they all did, which was all the more uncomfortable.

CystalChompound CystalChompound

Out of R.P: soz if this is a bit short than the last one. Kinda thought it out on the spot when i woke up :p

Interactions: wolfborn4 wolfborn4

Traum looked up in surprise at the girl with his sketch. The drawing, in question, was that of the a meager two-storied building with rather dark alleyways. "Thank you," he muttered quietly to the girl so that only they could hear it.

He gathered up all his things and held up his hand to the girl meekly. "So, I haven't got your name," he scratched behind his head before adding for courtesy's sake ", I'm Traum."

Naomi swallowed, she had just started to back up as soon as she gave the boy back his drawings but he stopped her when he asked her name. Nodding towards the ground she shook his hand,

" Naomi "

Her voice was small.

" I-I should get to the office and grab my schedule "

Turning away Naomi stopped, searching the halls, reading signs having no clue where the office even was.

Out of RP: Ey ey, wasn't this a group rp. Where the GM \(>v<)/

Traum looked up in surprise as she whispered her name. If he was being honest with himself, he didn't expect the girl to reply back. He felt relieved as she shook back his arm. But that relief was quickly tarnished as she turned shy and immediately left to do...whatever she was doing in the first place.
Traum sighed again as he finished gathering his stuff and with a hesitant look towards the direction Naomi went, he strode quickly towards his assigned classroom

Naomi stood dumbly looking back to the same few doors trying to decide if she should ask someone where the office was. Looked back to where the boy had just been,

" Hey, do you-? "

She saw he was gone and glanced around. Noticing him enter a classroom she tried to get his attention.

" Hey?! "

Seeing he was already almost there she sighed and looked away.

" I don't know where to go.... "

Traum was about to enter the classroom until he heard the girl shout out to him. He whirled around in surprise as Naomi looked at him with confusion and fear. "Christ," he muttered as he went up to her before breaking into a loping stride. "Anything wrong?" he looked at her with a question glinting in his eyes.

Naomi flinched as the boy came right back up to her, she frowned slightly

" Sorry, I know you're late to class..... This is my first day here and I don't have my schedule "

She couldn't maintain eye contact, looking around Traum and past him then to the rooms around them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back