SCHOOL LOCK-IN [Inactive]

"D*mn. Two more people that could get hurt because of me." Chase put his head in his hands. "What did we do to deserve this, eh?"

"Nothing is your fault. If I just stayed still and just waited the water wouldn't have gotten to your cut!" She lays back in the bed by your feet. Hands over her eyes

"Guys?" I poke my head around to Mandi. "I think I… can keep us protected. Can you take a look?" I ask.

I lead her to the librarian's laptop, and flipped it open. On the screen were 23 squares, each showing a separate film of a different school hallway. "I managed to tap into the school's security camera," I tell her. "Wherever the gunman is, We'll be able to see him. I only even have half the camera's on- I'm working on tapping the other half. Also, Each of the walkie talkies is now hooked up to this cherry pie, so now we can track whoever's carrying it too."

"But remember. We only have an hours worth of battery. And it needs to be on for us to track the location.."

"No. I've managed to destroy the phone and use it's parts." I point to the now disabled phone sitting on the countertop.

"But that will only give us an extra," she does the math in her head for a second "15-20 minutes since they use different chips"

I grab her shoulders. "Wait. The last thing we need is for you to get hurt too. Stay here with me and help me watch the computer," I say firmly.

She nods,"I just have to get a drink" she very slowly makes her way to the corner and her side burns. She slowly comes back

Michael strolled into the Physiology classroom, taking a look around at the lab tables, displays, and equipment. He shut the door behind him after glancing down the hallway in either direction. The supply closet door was locked, and Michael cursed under his breath, crossing the classroom to begin rifling through the drawers of the teacher's desk.

He heard a metal rattle and spotted what he was looking for: a key ring. Mike snatched it up, trying each of the seemingly never-ending keys until he found the one to the supply closet. The heavy wooden door swung open and Michael scrutinized every shelf, looking for meds but also taking a few chemicals or pieces of lab equipment that looked useful and stuffing them into the ruck.

There was no medicine to be found. Even the first aid kit had not so much as an aspirin. Michael walked back to the teacher's desk, cursing again as he kicked a drawer in frustration. A distinct rattling noise emanated from it after his foot made contact.

Pills.

He stuck his hand into the open drawer, pushing through the pens and papers to feel the back. His hand wrapped around a plastic prescription pill container, bumping into another as well. He withdrew both of them, practically shaking with anxiety.

Mandi looks over at Chase, passed out again, he was in and out of consciousness. Sweating, in his sleep, she wondered what he was dreaming about.

She checked her watch, the others had left 45 minutes ago, she expected them back soon, nervously, she started paces back and forth through the library.

I lean forward as I see Mike, and I bite my lip. As the other half of the cameras linked up to the computer, I hissed a breath. "shit, fuck, shit, fuck, damn, crap!" I curse loudly as I see a dark figure, three floors above them. "They better be quiet, oh damn, they better be quiet." I zoom in on the line with the figure. "Mandi, can you see that?!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mandi squints at the blurry figure, her hands turn into fists, she murmers under her breath, "Oh, what I would to to just....." she goes silent

She crawls in the crawl space, "Oooh the smell has gone worse." she said then

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Michael was practically beaming despite himself. He'd hit the jackpot. A small bottle of ibuprofen was just the icing on the cake. The real prize was the bottle of prescription pills he'd managed to find: Amoxicillin. Antibiotics. There were only two pills in the bottom of the dusty, long-forgotten bottle that had probably been proscribed to the teacher to clear up as something as minor as a sinus infection. Now they would save someone's life.

Mike opened the classroom door, leaning out to look in either direction. The coast seemed to be clear. He stepped forward, letting go of the door behind him.

Crash!

Michael nearly jumped out of his skin as the wooden door slammed shut against the frame, sending a loud crack echoing through the hallways. Mike tried to move, but was stuck in place. He panicked, his heart jumping into his throat as he turned to see what was holding him. He had returned the ruck to his back, and now one of the straps had caught the door handle on his way out of the classroom. He reached awkwardly backwards to try and free himself, but it was easier said than done. His hands shook with adrenaline. There was a good chance that someone had heard the door slam shut.

Finally, after a struggle, he yanked the rucksack free and placed it back on his chest to avoid anymore mishaps. Michael took off back towards the library, rounding the corner and--

He only had half a second to realize that a gun barrel was leveled squarely at his chest before the handgun discharged and Mike crumpled to the tile floor in a heap.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sanaa! A gunshot! I herd it I'm positive!" SHe zooms in and see's Mike lying on the floor but nothing else right outside the AP Class, "I have to go get him." 
She grabs a heavy dictionary and throws it in a bag

Sanaa

I stand up quickly, and clasp Mandi's hand. "Go and take a Walkie talkie- turn on the tracker and run! Grab him, and try to bring him back. Please, please be okay," I tell her quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back