• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern School for the Supernaturally Gifted

DramonFire

Confidence is Everything
Welcome to school!

However, don't get me wrong, this is in no way a normal school.
To get things started, I have to explain to you what happened 10years ago.
Suddenly, on a seemingly normal day, a bright flash of light shone through the sky, illuminating everything everywhere. This light felt pure and shone brighter than anything, even the blinding lights of our very own sun couldn't compare.
And, as you could imagine, this was not a normal light as well. This light had qualities some would describe as unnatural. This light reacted with some people, this reaction was, for lack of better words, drastic.
The people who were affected by the light adopted inhuman abilities, some gained the ability to fly, some could control the elements, some could shapeshift (really I could go on all day about this, but you probably get the point.)
A few years later, the government begun to label these people, officially, they gained the title 'Gifted'. However most called them freaks, outcasts, some began to despise the Gifted.

Then, not more than a few months leading up to where our story begins, a person by the name of Kordin Swordfeld bought an island, with the intention of building a school on said island.
His dream was to give the Gifted a place they could call home, a place where they could hone their abilities without being shunned by others, without being hunted or killed because they were different.
Now, his dream fully realised, he has sent you a personal invitation to the school, everything has been taken care of, and everything has been paid for by the man himself.

The government saw his plan and also decided to take action. They sent some Gifted working for them, to make sure no illegal activities were taking place there. 

These people would later become known as Hunters. Each and every one of them has been equipped with a special wristband that allows communication to the HQ.

Will the school succeed? I guess that's all up to you!

If anyone is interested, I'm currently setting everything up. Post here so I can tag you when everything is done, I hope you'll have fun in sharing this RP with me and the rest,

See you at school!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back