• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy School for magic during war

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
Don't really have a name for this role play yet as it is just an idea. But any ways the name of the thread says it all so I'm going to keep it short but basically it will be based around a school of magic, with participants ageing from ages 12-20 or so, during a time of war and chaos. Between battles your characters will continue to have classes and free time but you will be called to the front lines when the time arises. This idea is in a very primal state yet and I have not developed it much yet but I'm just looking for people who are interested. the role play will likely be a casual or a detailed one or at least somewhere in between there.

like I said this is in a very primal state at the moment so it may take me a while to get this up but I'm glad there are people interested in this so I shall get to work on it once I've gotten situated on the site once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back