• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School Days (now closed all slots filled)

Lilly walked back into the room. She was wearing a black dress, white leggings, and knee-high boots. Her hair was brushed and was in a pony-tail. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to Lucinda.

Lilly walked back into the room. She was wearing a black dress, white leggings, and knee-high boots. Her hair was brushed and was in a pony-tail. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to Lucinda.
He also left to change. He used water and soap to rinse the hair color out of his hair returning it to it's natural gray hue. He thought green would be disrespectful. He came back wearing a black suit with a white button up shirt and a black tie.

Lilly was hugging Lucinda. She had a few tears rolling down her face. 'Lucinda is the only thing I have left of my family...,' she thought.

Lilly was hugging Lucinda. She had a few tears rolling down her face. 'Lucinda is the only thing I have left of my family...,' she thought.
He saw her crying. He held his head down shamefully. I wish I could help her feel better. I can't stand her looking like this. "Come on. We have to go. The funeral's going to start soon."

She stared out the window and didn't speak the entire time.
Connor didn't speak. What could he say. Losing a parent is one of the most traumatic events a person can go through let alone losing both on the same day. They stopped at the cemetery and walked across the wet grass and everyone expressed their condolences for her loss. There were two red roses with which everyone paid their respects. One for her father and her mother. People began to scatter and leave as it began to rain. Connor's Dad tapped his shoulder. "Give her a minute." He said. Connor nodded and they let her have her moment alone with them even as the sky began to weep for her loss.

Lilly just stood there. Tears were streaming down her face. She stared at the graves of her parents. She started to think where it all went wrong. A few moments later, she walked back over to Connor and his parents.

Lilly just stood there. Tears were streaming down her face. She stared at the graves of her parents. She started to think where it all went wrong. A few moments later, she walked back over to Connor and his parents.
His parents had walked off back to the car. He waited for her. He took her back to the car and held her comfortingly the whole way back home.

She cried the time they were walking to the car. When they got to the car she got in.
20 minutes later they we're back at his house. "Connor. Her rooms all done will you take her to it please?" His mother asked. Connor nodded leading her to a room a few doors down from his. The room was mostly empty the belongings she had that survived the fire had been moved in. The walls were painted peach and there was a bed against the wall in the same spot Connor's was. He Connor looked at her. "If you ever need anything I'll be right here." He said. He turned to leave the room.

"Go comfort her," she said, "it may look like she doesn't need anyone around her right now but she does!"
"What can I say?" He asked. "I can't understand how she feels. I let her parents burns. I saw them on the floor and assumed they were dead. They could have been knocked out from the smoke. I don't have any right in this. Because I didn't do everything I could."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back