• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School Days (now closed all slots filled)

The Wordsmith Myth

A Story Teller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to Silicone High. Where a private highschool that only accepts some of the best and brightest. This is no exception for two students recently admitted in their sophomore years. A boy and his best friend who just so happens to be the love of his life. He's had a crush on her since elementary school. Although he is afraid he'll be rejected. Soon he plans to confess his feelings.

Name: Conner Calckin
Grade: Sophmore
Appearence:
a829a1bd4b59759a274de58e897636d2c9689937_hq.jpg

Loves: His best friend.

Likes: Food, outdoors, sports, video games, movies, studying, hard work, hard play, his family, his friends, dogs.

Dislikes: Lazing about, bullies, coconut, cats.

Greatest fear: That his beat friend will reject his feelings and he'll lose her forever.

Current grades: Full marks in all his classes. One of the best in the school.

After school club activities: He's part of the martial arts, video game, and creative writing clubs.

Last edited:
(make sure you click the watch tab at the top) Connor's alarm went off at 6 AM as it always did on school days. Though this was a special day. It was the first day of the new school year. He checked his phone to see if he had any text messages from Lilly. (BTW the idea is that she's clueless about how he feels) SunnyTheFox11 SunnyTheFox11

(make sure you click the watch tab at the top) Connor's alarm went off at 6 AM as it always did on school days. Though this was a special day. It was the first day of the new school year. He checked his phone to see if he had any text messages from Lilly. (BTW the idea is that she's clueless about how he feels) SunnyTheFox11 SunnyTheFox11
Got it and got it!))
Lilly was already up and getting ready. She was a bit excited about the new school year. While she was brushing her teeth, she texted Conner.
'Hey! You up?' She texted.

Got it and got it!))
Lilly was already up and getting ready. She was a bit excited about the new school year. While she was brushing her teeth, she texted Conner.
'Hey! You up?' She texted.
He texted her back. "Yeah. I'm up. Say I got a new indie game called Gris on my switch. It's single player but we watch each other play single player games all the time. I was wondering if you'd like to come over.

She texted back, 'Sure!' She finished brushing her teeth. She went into her room and put on her outfit. A few minutes later, she was putting on her tenni-shoes.

She texted back, 'Sure!' She finished brushing her teeth. She went into her room and put on her outfit. A few minutes later, she was putting on her tenni-shoes.
He brushed his teeth and applied his his hair dye to keep his hair it's current color. Green as of now. He was constantly messing with his hair. Normally his hair was gray and he disliked that color a lot. After a few minutes he was ready for school and on his way to the bus station currently playing a game on his phone.

Lilly grabbed her backpack and phone. She ran out her house and began running to the bus stop. She began to check her phone for any emails or text messages.

Lilly grabbed her backpack and phone. She ran out her house and began running to the bus stop. She began to check her phone for any emails or text messages.
He hadn't returned her text but he was waiting for her at the bus stop. He looked over at his best friend and grinned. "Hey Lilly!" He yelled with a friendly wave. She noticed the bus driving off either it didn't stop or he didn't get on.

"Hey Conner!" She waved at him. She ran up to him. "Why didn't you get on the bus?," she asked. She looked at the bus leaving then back at Conner.

"I would be fine," she said. She looked around. "You on the other hand... Ehhh." She started laughing. She looked over at Conner.
"Hey..." Connor said with a friendly smile. He took out his phone. "Alright Silicone is.... Thataway." He said pointing down the street. "Let's go." He started walking. You have a chance to tell her how you really feel. This might be a great thing... No stick to the plan. It needs to go off without a hitch.

"Hey..." Connor said with a friendly smile. He took out his phone. "Alright Silicone is.... Thataway." He said pointing down the street. "Let's go." He started walking. You have a chance to tell her how you really feel. This might be a great thing... No stick to the plan. It needs to go off without a hitch.
Lilly walked next to him. "So... How was your summer?," she said. She looked straight ahead while walking. Although, she still had a smile on her face.

Lilly walked next to him. "So... How was your summer?," she said. She looked straight ahead while walking. Although, she still had a smile on her face.
"Oh come on. You should already know. We spent half of it at that Gamer Camp in Florida remember?" He asked. "Or did you already forget that I beat you for the $10,000 prize?" He teased.

"Oh come on. You should already know. We spent half of it at that Gamer Camp in Florida remember?" He asked. "Or did you already forget that I beat you for the $10,000 prize?" He teased.
"S-Shut up!," she said. She laughed a bit, then looked at Conner. "We vowed to never speak of that day again!"

"S-Shut up!," she said. She laughed a bit, then looked at Conner. "We vowed to never speak of that day again!"
"I know I know. Hey what's your schedule like. I know we planned to make them match but I want to make sure we succeeded." He said pulling a folded up slip of paper from his pocket.

"I know I know. Hey what's your schedule like. I know we planned to make them match but I want to make sure we succeeded." He said pulling a folded up slip of paper from his pocket.
She pulled out her schedule. "Literature, Statistics, Chemistry, French, geography, and Art," she read, "and in that order." She looked at him.

She pulled out her schedule. "Literature, Statistics, Chemistry, French, geography, and Art," she read, "and in that order." She looked at him.
"All except for French." He said. "I'm taking foods." He said. (Skip to after school or go through the school day?)

"Aw dang it...," she said.
It's up to you!))
The day went as normal up until art class. Today there just supposed to do a quick sketch so the teacher could see where their skill levels were. Connor sat next to Lilly. He was drawing Wolf Link with Midna on his back standing on the Eldon bridge. (WELCOME TO NAME THAT REFERENCE!) As he drew a blonde girl walked up to them. Lilly had never met her but Connor apparently had. "Oh no..."

XD))
Lilly was focused on drawing. She started drawing a few characters from horror games that she loved. She didn't notice the girl walk up to her and Conner.

XD))
Lilly was focused on drawing. She started drawing a few characters from horror games that she loved. She didn't notice the girl walk up to her and Conner.
"Well well well. We have two classes together. Great as if I didn't already have to deal with your stupid face once today." She sneered. She was a tall junior. She had a pretty face but a nasty expression. Her uniform shirt and jacket had been torn to expose her midriff and she was wearing the uniform pants but torn to the length of short shorts. She had two black streaks in her hair and her eyes were an unnatural color of red she likely wore contacts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back