• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School Days (now closed all slots filled)

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure," she said. She started running to Conner's room. "Last one to your room is a rotten egg!"

She jumped onto his bed. She started laughing. "I win!," she yelled.
"NO NO NO!" He yelled as she jumped under his bed something under his pillow fell onto the floor. Something that any boy would be unconformable with their girlfriend finding. Dirty Magazines.

"Hm?" She looked to see what fell in the floor. Before she could look, her puppy run into the room and jumped onto her. "Lucinda!," (that's her puppy's name) she laughed and pet her.

"Hm?" She looked to see what fell in the floor. Before she could look, her puppy run into the room and jumped onto her. "Lucinda!," (that's her puppy's name) she laughed and pet her.
He grabbed the Magazines and threw them in the trash thanking his lucky stars. He sat down on his bed next to Lilly. "I hope you'll enjoy living here." He said.

She set Lucinda on the floor and looked at him. "Me too," she said
He kissed her cheek. "For now you can sleep on my bed." He said. "Until we get you a room and you should probably not go to school for a few days goodness knows how Jordan would talk about this." He said. "And we'll need to buy you new clothes anyway."

She slightly blushed. "Okay, okay, and okay," she replied. She smiled and looked around the room.
It was just like it had always been. His room was one of the largest in the house. The walls were pained crimson and the ceiling a sky blue. The bed she sat on was against the wall in the back middle of the room. In the left back corner was a desk with a computer and study material. On the wall across from her were shelves stretching across the whole wall and just above the TV filled with DVD's, Books, Comics, and Manga. In front of the wall was what he had spent his 10,000 on. A large HD TV, every video game console from the Nes to the PS4, and a large couch which Connor was currently putting pillows and blankets on.

She blushed bright pink. She laughed quietly. "T-Thank you...," she replied. She looked over at Conner.
"Well I'm gonna go take a shower." He said. "Here my Mom said you can use these. They used to be hers when she was younger." He said tossing her a nightgown. He grabbed an extra pair of underwear pajamas and left the room.

She caught the nightgown and began to get undressed. A few minutes later she had out on the nightgown and sat down on the couch.

She caught the nightgown and began to get undressed. A few minutes later she had out on the nightgown and sat down on the couch.
After a half hour Connor walked back in wearing short sleevr pinstripe Pajamas. His hair and face were wet and it looked at though he tried to apply Aloe to his face and arms but missed several spots and didn't rub it in enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back