• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School Days (now closed all slots filled)

"Conner stop!," she yelled. She tried to run after him but people that were near the scene held her back.
When he entered the house the heat immediately caused him pain. He looked over. Her parents were already gone. "No..." He heard barking and whimpering. Her dog. Black Labrador puppy her parents got her for her birthday. He ran to it's kennel and opened it ignoring the burns his hands received from the hot metal. He ran out covered in soot and minor burns carrying the pup.

She saw Conner and broke free from the people's grip. She ran to him and hugged him. "D-Don't scare me like that!," she yelled. Tears were streaming down her face.

She saw Conner and broke free from the people's grip. She ran to him and hugged him. "D-Don't scare me like that!," she yelled. Tears were streaming down her face.
"I'm okay." He said. "I had to try. I'm sorry. I couldn't save them. When I there they were already..." He hugged her. "I'm so so sorry." He said.

She just cried. She didn't want to lose him so she hugged him tighter.
Her puppy walked up to her and laid next to her. He held back his tears. Someone had to he strong for her. With what she had just lost. "I'm sorry. You didn't deserve this." He said.

"I-I'll be fine," she sniffled. She pulled away from the hug. She picked up her puppy and hugged her.
"I'm sorry. It's not fair for you to lose them. I... I shouldn't have said anything maybe if you had gone home you could have been able to save them... Maybe I was wrong... Maybe..." He said panicked and saddened. He always blamed himself for everything.

"I know," she said. She heard and ambulance in the background and turned around to look. "Guess that's for you."

"I know," she said. She heard and ambulance in the background and turned around to look. "Guess that's for you."
He had moderate burns on his arms and face. He had change out of his uniform. His striped shirt and jeans were covered in soot. "I'm okay." He said. "I just need some Aloe. Come on." He said holding out his hand. "Let's talk to my parents I'm sure we can give you a place to stay."

She grabs his hand and holds her puppy in the other. "O-Okay..."
He pulled her toward him and puts his arm around her. He held her close in a comforting manner. (Okay we should come with Phobias for our characters... For Connor I'll say... Thunder)

Lilly has a phobia of clowns and spiders))
She smiled and started walking. She looked over at Conner. "Do you think I could stay at your place?," she asked.

She said she would be fine. She looked at them and asked, "actually can I live here?" She set down her puppy that immediately ran around the house.

She said she would be fine. She looked at them and asked, "actually can I live here?" She set down her puppy that immediately ran around the house.
"Of course you can stay with us." His mother said. "Since you're hear you should know something about Connor." She said. "I already told her Mom." Connor said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back