• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Scarlet Savior (Or: How I Became a Vampire's Guest)

Count Gensokyo

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a Fair & Balanced Game
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
     "My mistress gives you her warmest greetings," the silver-haired, young maid said cooly to you as you stepped foot into the great mansion. "For now, you are considered a guest here."

IMG_1472.JPG

Hello, and welcome to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. In this quest, you play a young man who has found himself in a realm of the fantastic. Now, you live inside a mansion that feels like it came straight from the renaissance period. Meet and socialize with the girls of the mansion as you discover the mystery behind the disappearance of your best friend from the real world.

What secrets will be unearthed? What will your choices bring? Most importantly...

...who is best girl?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad. The words seems a little awkward some times but that may be me and my basic English talking.

Awakened? I also had no idea English wasn't your primary language, haha.

@Idea

Awakened? I also had no idea English wasn't your primary language, haha.

@Idea

Awkward, I meant awkward. 

Well, I have a Cambridge proficiency degree in English, but in terms of the expressions I'm actually used to, that's not saying too much. So some things may be perfectly good English and still sound/look awakened to me.

Care to tell me how I can improve the awkwardness, then?

@Idea

"As you discover the disappearance of your best friend from the real world"

this phrase makes it seem as if you didn't know they disappeared and the journey is to find out they disappeared. Which, contextually speaking, makes little sense, as you likely meant the friend had disappeared and you want to uncover the truth about their disappearance. 

"As you discover the disappearance of your best friend from the real world"

this phrase makes it seem as if you didn't know they disappeared and the journey is to find out they disappeared. Which, contextually speaking, makes little sense, as you likely meant the friend had disappeared and you want to uncover the truth about their disappearance. 

Crap, I got gramatically wrecked there.

@Idea

This sounds really interesting.

Thanks! I'll be sure to let you know when I start up. 

@Zaxs

I hope I didn't upset you? I wasn't meaning to be a troll or a grammar Nazi, I was just legitimately confused when I passed through that

Not at all, lol. I'll fix that up real quick. 

Edit: I actually omitted a couple of key words. Oops.

@Idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back