• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ⚔ || 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 (pre-planning)

Other
Here

Semblance: Aegis

The ability to manipulate dust in order to create a barrier.
Application: Primarily applied to the 'umbrella' mode of his weapon, the black portions of the lance open up wide and begin to glow, deflecting any oncoming attacks, provided they come from the 'front'. The black umbrella portions can also disengage from the main body of the weapon and encircle a small area using the meister as the central focal point, thus creating a barrier dome around everyone caught within.

Ciaran Sol :3
CiaranSol.png

Last edited:
Oh I did see that picture when I was looking up stuff the other day. But I'm thinking that the axe part should have a cover thing for the blade where the user would be holding it against their shoulder because gun recoil could cause an accident lol. I don't think the original designer thought of that issue. Otherwise I do think that is a nice idea, and would love to have Dahlia be the Meister for that. 😊 I don't necessarily care if it's a sword or not tbh.

I can definitely see that being a problem, better be careful Meister!

I'm fairly indecisive about characters, so it will likely change a few times til, but we'll keep the sniper as a baseline lol

Well I have a tendency to make sarcastic characters but I’m always down for a good broody teen/ adult.

Really it just depends on if the whole soul compatibility thing from soul eater takes place here. If your character is more of a bubbly personality mine will be more stoic and relaxed to balance it out or vice versa
I'm pretty flexible for what you want to play.

Your character can either be same braincell, polar opposite, or something all together in comparison to mine.

I'm thinking of putting my character around twenty since I was leaning towards college aged characters for this. Our characters can possibly come from the same history and have been partners for a while or are freshly teamed. I'm considering my character is from Atlas and his/their ability is to temporarily absorb hits that his/their Meister or teammates receive. I'm thinking this ability can be linked to three, maybe four people at once.

Last edited:
I'm pretty flexible for what you want to play.

Your character can either be same braincell, polar opposite, or something all together in comparison to mine.

I'm thinking of putting my character around twenty since I was leaning towards college aged characters for this. Our characters can possibly come from the same history and have been partners for a while or are freshly teamed. I'm considering my character is from Atlas and his/their ability is to temporarily absorb hits that his/their Meister or teammates receive. I'm thinking this ability can be linked to three, maybe four people at once.

I mean I’m down for making them polar opposites honestly, and my character was gonna be between 19-22 so that also works. As for the semblance I could do something with Kinetic energy so like maybe your character can store the energy from when teammates get attacked and my characters semblance takes that energy and redirects it in some fashion (maybe amplified speed since he’s close combat)

I am planning on a woman or an enby faunus, with mouse ears, a meister, with a few ties to the white fang. this mouse bites. and uh... dang, i guess the cheese thing is likely to apply to them... literaly no idea what to do with semblances, and the whole naming thing is gonna be wild to figure out.
asphodelus asphodelus i think our two charictars could have a cool dynamic! short mouse, massive gun. they could radicalize him.
Yes. Please, this would be so cool. They might clash or might not; regardless, my character will pretend they don't. A weapon belongs to its meister, after all; he shouldn't mess things up by being incompatible... Yeah, he desperately needs that radicalization.

Caseo Bleuet Louve, male wolf faunus. From Roman praenomen caesius meaning blue-grey; the French word for cornflower/blueberry/blue-grey tanager; and the French word for she-wolf.

His aura is blue-grey with a faint purple hue — sort of a sad faint indigo. His semblance is lavender, currently unnamed. It's sort of a semi-permeable astral/psionic/ice shield, but it'll evolve into either ice mirrors or a full-blown force field as he trains it. As of right now, the shield can form behind his meister to prevent taking damage while grappling, but only while grappling.

Last edited:
I mean I’m down for making them polar opposites honestly, and my character was gonna be between 19-22 so that also works. As for the semblance I could do something with Kinetic energy so like maybe your character can store the energy from when teammates get attacked and my characters semblance takes that energy and redirects it in some fashion (maybe amplified speed since he’s close combat)
Sounds like a plan. I'm thinking my character will only occasionally or temporarily be able to absorb blows, so could be unreliable to play off, but I guess that's kind of symbolic if my character will be a wild card and yours will not.

sorry for getting to this pre-planning thread pretty late;

I am thinking of playing a Mifune-type character who doesn't rely on a Weapon at all, using small-w weapons and insane levels of skill. Would that be acceptable?

Has anyone decided on any character details? I think I've decided on an ocular semblance, something that gives my character enhanced vision with maybe different visions as he gets stronger. Then maybe they'd be able to share the vision with the meister through their scope and the various optics. I don't have any ideas of how it would manifest in physical modes, but I enjoy that downside.

All I know is that her name is Dahlia Aster, she's a witch but keeps it hidden. Idk what to do for a semblance yet but it might be a speed thing of sorts or some form of fast transportation for relocation purposes.

Sounds awesome, really looking forward to the cs's when they are posted.

I've currently settled on a name, weapon form and deciding between 3 Semblance idea's for my character.

Name: Ciaran Sol
Weapon: Umbrella Lance
Semblance: Aegis [forms barriers for shields], Wings [Manifest wings for a duration] or Electromagnetism [ based on how magnet rise works in pokemon]

Sounds awesome, really looking forward to the cs's when they are posted.

I've currently settled on a name, weapon form and deciding between 3 Semblance idea's for my character.

Name: Ciaran Sol
Weapon: Umbrella Lance
Semblance: Aegis [forms barriers for shields], Wings [Manifest wings for a duration] or Electromagnetism [ based on how magnet rise works in pokemon]
Aegis seems vaguely similar to Caseo's semblance (unnamed) detailed here, being a barrier-type, so if you prefer that characters keep their semblances more distinct from one another's, that would lessen your options to either Wings or Electromagnetism.

Aegis seems vaguely similar to Caseo's semblance (unnamed) detailed here, being a barrier-type, so if you prefer that characters keep their semblances more distinct from one another's, that would lessen your options to either Wings or Electromagnetism.
At the moment I have settled on Wings. Due to Lances primarily being utilized upon horseback, I was thinking of offsetting the lack of a 'mount' by giving him a Semblance that covers for it.

I'm thinking my character's semblance will be something like a super jump, or a jump amplification thing where she can make herself jump higher and farther based on her aura consumption. (similar to Ruby's speed boost) So it can be used to relocate to high places that people can't averagely get to & can be used to jump from building to building, tree to tree, etc.

i have a loose (and rather uncreative) idea of Mouse being able to expand the size and grow the heat and strength of existing fires*
*smoke immunity not included, fire immunity sold separately, keep out of reach of infants and children.

Well I’m still working on it but…

Name: Cerulean Nightshade
or
Oceanus Coerulea (Vanda Coerulea; Blue Orchid)

Semblance: Accelerate (name pending): Kinetic Energy Manipulation

Thinking he will be able to control his own kinetic energy to give him something resembling a speed semblance meaning the more he moves, the faster he gets. Also thinking when he develops it more he’ll be able to control the kinetic energy of objects or people around him.

Home: Atlas

Aura color: cerulean Blue

Weapon proficiency: Traditional weapons such as swords, bows and scythes

I was also thinking maybe instead of aura, Dahlia could absorb heat to charge her jump boost, and based on how much heat absorbed she goes higher/further. So like she could use her own body heat + the heat that comes from firing her weapon to build up the charge, then release it to do the jump boost. I kind of want it to be buildable instead of a set distance that she can jump, but it will probably have a max distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back