• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ⚔ || 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 (pre-planning)

Other
Here
Someone please, sniper sword please. I wish for Dahlia to wield a sniper sword. 🥺🙏

sniper-sword for Dahlia.jpg

Hello everyone, you can call me Hibiscus or Hibi, any pronouns are fine!

I'm still debating some ideas, but I'm leaning towards a weapon at the moment. I like the idea of a weapon leaning on their ranged variant to a fault, possibly a sniper/sword. :)

swordgunswordgunswordgun the small fraction of myself that is american got really exited. i am planing on playing a meister though.

so uh... should we work on team names? we have to come up with initials that vaugly form a color... there are five of us i think?
I think it’s only our characters names that have to represent colors but I’m not sure . Gonna go ahead and say now that my characters name is Cerulean
I would like to have initials that vaguely represent a color, but it will not make or break anything for me. Two Meisters and two Weapons per team, preferably.
Hello, everyone! I am a little late to the party, it seems asphodelus, though you may call me eros. I use mainly they/them pronouns.

I don't have solid plans for a character yet, but I'm leaning towards a weapon; probably human, maybe faunus — unless we're open to more than one witch? (Are weapon witches even a thing, with weapons having been created to match witches' power to begin with?)

Which kingdom will this be taking place in?
I'm open to more than one witch. It's a small population, but that doesn't mean that there only has to be one. I admit that a weapon witch may be a little redundant though I'm not against the idea if that's what you want to run!

I haven't decided what kingdom we'll start in. Do you have any preferences? Vale is the go-to, but I really think Atlas could be fun with its solitary snowy aspect or Vacuo for its rough tough scenery alongside of how poorly everyone, though especially Faunus, is treated. I had an idea back in like 2015 that folks from Vacuo could be bounty hunters, explorers, and treasure hunters over Huntsmen and Huntresses if anyone is interested in that concept. Mistral is also an option with more fantasy diversity if that's what we're feeling. I'm also not against players submitting their own kingdom/country ideas though that's certainly not needed either.

Someone please, sniper sword please. I wish for Dahlia to wield a sniper sword. 🥺🙏

View attachment 998291
Hello everyone, you can call me Hibiscus or Hibi, any pronouns are fine!

I'm still debating some ideas, but I'm leaning towards a weapon at the moment. I like the idea of a weapon leaning on their ranged variant to a fault, possibly a sniper/sword. :)
I will happily run a sniper/sword if Hibi decides not to, but otherwise, I'm thinking of running a male or NB human weapon. If anyone wants to talk about specifics or link up with me to act as my Meister, then I'd love to talk more in detail. No rush though! I just got off work and I'll try to respond over the course of tonight, but I need food first.

i could be your meister if you wind up not going swordgunswordgunswordgun route. I will be playing a faunus woman or enby.

I found a weapon picture that basically cemented the sniper character for me. However, I'm thinking more of a halberd instead of a sword. As for the starting location, I'm biased for Atlas for the snowy environment, but Vacuo would be interesting with the various character careers.

I've found a weapon for my character! I'm thinking a grappling machine gun rocket launcher. Grapple gun first and foremost, but capable of shooting bullets with a rocket launcher (or something to channel aura) mounted on top — I'll have a visual up later.

I've settled on a male wolf faunus for my character. It's been drilled into him that as both a weapon and a faunus, he should be... subservient, almost, to his meister. Who he expects to be human. If anyone thinks their meister character could have a cool dynamic with him, do let me know.

As for the location, I'm also biased towards Atlas, but I agree that Vacuo could be cool.

Having a 2nd look for Faceclaims, but my dude is going to be a Sword / Drill / umbrella shield

Currently, thinking that my fella is gonna be a descendant from a long line of knights~ :3

Last edited:
I found a weapon picture that basically cemented the sniper character for me. However, I'm thinking more of a halberd instead of a sword. As for the starting location, I'm biased for Atlas for the snowy environment, but Vacuo would be interesting with the various character careers.
Ooo can I see the picture? I forgot what halberds are supposed to look like and I wonder how it would be incorporated into a sniper rifle.

Hello, friends.

Guess what dummy got food poisoning? It's mostly passed, thankfully, but I work late today and will likely be passing out once I get home. Probably no OOC tomorrow since there's a lot to discuss still, but I will hold myself accountable for a character sheet layout. What do you guys like to include on character sheets? What do you dislike? I prefer for them to be short, otherwise they're a chore, but they do give me a good idea of how each of you will write. I want to know where others are at on that.

I will likely be playing either a human weapon or human Meister depending on what we need more. I kind of lost count, unfortunately, but I'll play either. I'm thinking man or enby who is kind of obnoxious and loud, maybe a little flirtatious in the right circumstances, but he/they can be quite insightful and supportive at times too. Kind of head empty, no thoughts, but still your biggest fan.

If he/they is a weapon, I'm thinking long curved bow with each end acting as a scythe blade. Said bow can be extended into a long scythe or pulled apart at the middle to become curved daggers. Very little ranged compatibility, so good for close fighters.

If either of these interest you, then hmu.

Well I personally like appearance details like, height, weight, distinguishing features etc. Also I've been wanting to start putting mine in custom codes which I most likely will do for this. But uh each should probably have a personality and bio section for seeing our writing styles ; >

name, gender identity, pronouns, sexuality, the things Uni said... maybe some fun trivia as well, like "blorp likes cheese. it's their favorite food. they particularly like a good brie. most of their fridge is full of cheese."

Yikes, unlucky with the food poisoning. Undoubtedly you're gonna clonk out once work is over. Oh the sweet embrace of sleep :p

As for the CS, All of the above basically lol. But with slight differences for Meister/weapon. I.e. Weapon form. I do like to add theme songs to the cs as well ;x..

I'm probably going to stick with a Human weapon. Since I'm quite naive to RWBY's race species, I think it best to stay away lols. Altered my guys weapon form slightly, found a new image.

Basically he is going to be a Lance // Umbrella // Spear gun [Shooting the pointy bit forward as its attached to a chain then using the chain to either pull foes or pull themself to the target)

Btw, regarding semblances. Is that only for meisters?

Attachments

• UmbrellaSpear.png
    UmbrellaSpear.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 2
Nope. Anyone with a soul in Remnant can have a Semblance so long as it's unlocked. If you want a character to be without one, then that's fine. Weapons will likely use their Semblances less than Meisters, but some Semblances can be passive, such as doing extra damage with Dust (a canon Semblance from the series), temporary duplication (dual wielding!), or something completely unrelated such as psychemetry, short future prediction, etc.

I am planning on a woman or an enby faunus, with mouse ears, a meister, with a few ties to the white fang. this mouse bites. and uh... dang, i guess the cheese thing is likely to apply to them... literaly no idea what to do with semblances, and the whole naming thing is gonna be wild to figure out.
asphodelus asphodelus i think our two charictars could have a cool dynamic! short mouse, massive gun. they could radicalize him.

Hello, friends.

Guess what dummy got food poisoning? It's mostly passed, thankfully, but I work late today and will likely be passing out once I get home. Probably no OOC tomorrow since there's a lot to discuss still, but I will hold myself accountable for a character sheet layout. What do you guys like to include on character sheets? What do you dislike? I prefer for them to be short, otherwise they're a chore, but they do give me a good idea of how each of you will write. I want to know where others are at on that.

I will likely be playing either a human weapon or human Meister depending on what we need more. I kind of lost count, unfortunately, but I'll play either. I'm thinking man or enby who is kind of obnoxious and loud, maybe a little flirtatious in the right circumstances, but he/they can be quite insightful and supportive at times too. Kind of head empty, no thoughts, but still your biggest fan.

If he/they is a weapon, I'm thinking long curved bow with each end acting as a scythe blade. Said bow can be extended into a long scythe or pulled apart at the middle to become curved daggers. Very little ranged compatibility, so good for close fighters.

If either of these interest you, then hmu.
I had food poisoning a few weeks ago so I feel your pain! I hope you feel better!

Also I would be totally interested in the long bow/scythe idea. Kinda wanted my meister to be more traditional in weapon choices (choosing a bow over guns)

I had food poisoning a few weeks ago so I feel your pain! I hope you feel better!

Also I would be totally interested in the long bow/scythe idea. Kinda wanted my meister to be more traditional in weapon choices (choosing a bow over guns)
Cool! We can partner up. Do you have any idea what your Meister is like? We could start discussing dynamics.

Well I have a tendency to make sarcastic characters but I’m always down for a good broody teen/ adult.

Really it just depends on if the whole soul compatibility thing from soul eater takes place here. If your character is more of a bubbly personality mine will be more stoic and relaxed to balance it out or vice versa

Ooo can I see the picture? I forgot what halberds are supposed to look like and I wonder how it would be incorporated into a sniper rifle.

Something like this was what I was thinking, big sniper and then a big ole axe, but I'm still open to change!

Attachments

• hl.jpg
    hl.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 5
Something like this was what I was thinking, big sniper and then a big ole axe, but I'm still open to change!
Oh I did see that picture when I was looking up stuff the other day. But I'm thinking that the axe part should have a cover thing for the blade where the user would be holding it against their shoulder because gun recoil could cause an accident lol. I don't think the original designer thought of that issue. Otherwise I do think that is a nice idea, and would love to have Dahlia be the Meister for that. 😊 I don't necessarily care if it's a sword or not tbh.

Awesome. Time to enter the wormhole of powers to find something suited for a lance XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back