• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Save the Universe...?

[QUOTE="Call Me Lucifer]
snappy-snake.png

[/QUOTE]
That picture is like a trigger warning for me , can you put it in a tab?

[QUOTE="Call Me Lucifer]If it's a phobia or past experience, anything, I get it.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm really afraid of them.

Casual - Save the Universe...? (Accepting!)

Got a lot of the thread done, in case anyone wants to see. Feel free to post in the OOC, but don't make your characters yet. Still waiting on a few new tabs, but of which are crucial to the CS.

Also, when I do get those tabs up and everything's finished, I'm gonna tag everyone who's posted here to make sure you guys know it's up.

@Salt Lord

I'm interested. Can't promise I'm going to stay with the amount of other roleplays I'm involved in, though. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
@Salt Lord
I'm interested. Can't promise I'm going to stay with the amount of other roleplays I'm involved in, though. D:
Well, we'll see how it goes! The roleplay might turn out to not be too demanding! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back