• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Save me...

Evelyn laid there, a new doctor was coming today. Her last doctor, yes she wanted freedom from this horrible place, but why! It was dangerous out there, the flashback came back. Her mother laying there lifeless, her fathers wicked smile. She sat up, her breathing increased, she rested her head on her knees. Trying to control the breathing, tears streamed her face. She needed help, but all those horrible doctors, the ones that promised to help her ran away. Her faced changed to the scowl,

"Why, why am I like this! Why doesnt anyone keep there promises." she mummer angrily. She then heard the handle turn, it was a nurse,. Oh course she got the mean nurse, the nurse was a big woman. Always had a scowl, and always glared at her. Evelyn tried to attack her once, but only got her into more trouble she had to stay a week in the padded room. She shuddered as she remember. She watched the nurse scurry over to the night stand, putting pills and water down. "the doctors coming today, and this is your last chance. Better not screw it up again." Her voice croaked. Then she left in a hurry. Evelyn took her pills, then laid back down. She told herself over, and over again in her head. Dont Screw it up....

Tristan had slipped in after the nurse, making sure that Evelyn hadn't seen his movement. Once she was laid down and had taken her pills, he said abruptly. "That nurse isn't very nice." He smiled, looking at Evelyn. "I think you would agree, wouldn't you?" He added, his eyebrow raised. "My name is Tristan, and I don't see the need to tell you my last name as you will be calling me by my first. Understand?" Tristan said, a slight strictness in his voice. It was only now that he realized Evelyn's beautiful features. Tristan couldn't help but feel slightly attracted to the young lady, but he brushed it off. She was his client anyway.

"What's your favorite food?
" Tristan asked, a slight smile on his face. One would say that this was not something a doctor would say to it's client. There was a chair close to her bed and he sat down on it, smiling into Evelyns eyes.

The doctor came in, she looked up as he asked her opinion on the nurse. Evelyn face was blank as she nodded. Her heart skipped a beat the doctor was very attractive. She remain her sad, cold look. "Yes the nurse is horrible...maybe it's because of me." The flashback of her pushing the nurse against the wall, then being dragged to the padded room came. A pain expression appeared on her face, as she shuddered. "And I understand." This doctor was odd. being Confuse didn't sit well with her. It slightly irrated her.

"M-my favorite food?!?" She was taken back by this comment. She thought for a moment, anything was better then the slop that they fed them here. "I like...cookies" she smiled a bright beautiful smile. her answer was blunt, but honest. Cookies were amazing! She hadn't had any in forever. She spaced off for a moment then, remembering that the doctor was in the room she became serious again. "Why do you want to know? Is that going to help me in anyway?" Her voice was sharp and cold. The voice you avoided.

Tristan smiled as he heard the first words escape from Evelyn's mouth. "She most likely has her own problems." He said, nodding his head. He remembered reading her records and remembered the incident with the nurse, regretting what he had said. He nodded his head and looked into her eyes, slightly amused by the expression on her face. "Yes, yes indeed." Tristan greeted Evelyn's beautiful smile with his own smirky one. "Cookies, huh?" Tristan nodded his head. "I'll be right back." He smiled, leaving the room.

Tristan came back a few minutes later with a huge smile on his face. He had somehow persuaded the hospital manager to let Evelyn go outside for the rest of the day. "Evelyn, are you ready to go?" He smiled.

She was so confused the doctor was so strange. Usually came in set her up to machine or began testing her. Some didn't even tell her there name! When he left the room she sighed. He was probably going to be gone forever.... She sighed, "looks like I'm going to stay here forever." She murmured to herself.

Then he came back in, she looked at him very confused. "Ready to go where?"

Tristan smiled. "You'll see!" He laughed, but quickly added on a more serious note. "But are you ready?" Tristan shook his head and walked towards her, lightly taking her hand in his own and pushing her up from the bed so that her feet were connected with the floor. "Let's go!" He smiled, excited to see what she would feel about their outing.

She nodded confused, then blushed fiercely as he grabbed her hands, once he pulled her up she pulled her hand back angrily. "Yes im ready, but I would love to know where we are going." Her face was cold, as her took her down the hall. She was so confused, and her heart was racing. She had never felt never about a doctor. She shook the thought of feelings for him out of her head. He was attractive, but that meant nothing, and he wouldnt fall for a psychopath like her.

Tristan smiled again, looking into Evelyn's eyes as they walked through. He ignored her question though, continued walking until there was a door. He opened it and it revealed a black, expensive car. "Hop in." He said slightly, smiling widely again. When they were both in the car, Tristan said to the driver, "Take us to the best Cookie shop in New York, please." He said, buckling up for himself and Evelyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back