• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Save me from my own boredom.

MissZoeHatter

Elder Member
My hours at work got cut, my easels are full of oil paintings (17 to be exact), and I am tired of reading books and playing video games.

So here I am, looking for some new role play partners. I do just about every genre, I'm down for any setting, dark themes don't bother me, fandoms are fine as long as I know what they are, platonic is cool...I really don't care at this point what the role play is, I just want to write. Which I can do a lot of, or a little of. I usually mirror what my partner writes. You write a ton, I will to. A few paragraphs, that is fine too.

That being said... There are a few things I'm looking for in a partner. Not a lot, and these rules are pretty flexible.

-Please be somewhat active. As I mentioned before, my hours at work got cut. I've got plenty of times on my hands. I can reply 4-5 times a day, easily, especially if it is something I can really sink my teeth in to. You don't have to reply every ten minutes, but once or twice a day would be great. If I will be gone for expended periods of time, I will message you. Please do the same.
-I am 21 years old, so I would like my partner to be at least 18. (Rules are flexible. I just don't want a ton of kids to spam my inbox with one liners.)
-Please be okay with RPing in PMs. I'm super insecure about random strangers reading my writing. Besides the random stranger I am writing with...
-I'd like to have a separate PM thread for OOC chatting. It doesn't have to be us talking about our days of whatever, but I like to have a place where I can discuss plot ideas and directions with my partner. I love a good plot twist, but some things just need to be agreed upon.
-This one should go without saying, I feel, but here it is anyway. Please be literate. Mistakes happen, I make them all the time. Sometimes I am so excited to finish my reply that I don't proofread. But yeah. Literacy.

That was quick and painless, right?

But a little bit more about my role play preferences.
-Fantasy is my favorite genre, though I've been feeling post apocalyptic/dystopian recently. But I'm down for anything.
-I prefer to play female characters as my main, but with the right RP, I could probably be convinced to play a male main. I can play a plethora of side characters.
-Long term are the best, but we don't have to carry on in one RP for three years (though I've done it).
-I'm always up for some world building. I'm always up to discuss an outlandish plot. I'm always up to try different themes and settings and plots and just everything. Throw your imagination at me.

If I seem like a cool person (or even if I don't), shoot me a PM. I get message notifications on my phone, so even if I'm not online, I will be in about ten seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back